5612 merion station dr, Apex, NC 27539 Map · Phone number

About Pamela Jahnke Photography

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We would love to photograph your event... Drop by our website and see some examples of our work. We have packages to meet everyone's needs. Have more questions or want to see if your date is available? Drop me a line at pamelajahnke@gmail.com or by phone at 919.809.4244

To see some our most recent work, follow along on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pamelajahnkephotography/ handle: @pamelajahnkephotography

-Pamela

Candid emotion
i07a4773 51 1886353 1569987783

10 Reviews for Pamela Jahnke Photography

Casey Jarvis · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Pam was absolutely AMAZING to work with!

Pam shot our recent August wedding at the Carolina Inn. She was amazing! She was prompt to respond to my questions, shot AMAZING wedding photos, and even sent us a "sneak peek" gallery the day after our wedding! 10/10 recommend Pam for your wedding or event!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lily Duchesneau · Married on 12/28/2019

Excellent service

Pam made the entire planning process and wedding so easy and enjoyable! You spend almost all day with your photographer so it’s important that you enjoy being around them. We definitely enjoyed being able to spend the day with Pam and our families and friends had rave reviews also! She was very professional while also keeping the mood light and fun. She was extremely helpful in directing us pose for photos and helped us capture all the moments throughout the day. You could tell she knew her stuff and truly enjoys what she does. Our day wouldn’t have been the same without her! On top of that, we got sooo many wonderful pictures from her so quickly after the wedding! 10/10 service all around. We would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Katrina Turner · Married on 11/16/2019

Great Experience - Phenomenal Photos

I hired Pamela Jahnke to photograph my daughter's wedding in November 2019, which was at a church downtown Raleigh, and for the cocktail hour and reception at The Merrimon-Wynne House. She is on their list of preferred photographers. I had a good feeling when I first met her and the videographer Thomas Blake. Their knowledge, experience, and Christian background appealed to both me and my daughter. Pam is organized and professional, prepared with tips to go over beforehand--she contacted us both by phone and email--and a friendly, reassuring, confident demeanor as she photographs, explaining clearly and gently the poses she recommends, and listening to your requests as well. We received the bridal portrait photos quickly--I have never oohed and aahed so much!--and were able to showcase one of the photos at the cocktail hour--it was so hard to pick one from all of the beautiful choices! During the wedding, she had an assistant, and they were discreet and professional throughout. Pam sent a portion of the gallery of wedding photos to us quickly by email, and then the rest were sent not long after. I cannot say enough about them! I have never seen more stunning wedding photos! I know I am biased, because they are of my beautiful daughter and my new son-in-law, but Pam captured the happiness, the radiance, and the elegance of the wedding day. We have the most amazing photos that give us joy and bring back wonderful memories every time we look at them. I highly recommend Pamela Jahnke Photography.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pamela Jahnke Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• 5612 merion station dr Apex, NC, 27539 See on map
    9198094244 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 9am-9pm
    Location of (Pamela Jahnke Photography)