Raleigh, NC 27606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Thomas Blake Films

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We would love to film your event... Drop by our website and see some examples of our work. We have packages to meet everyone's needs. Have more questions or want to see if your date is available? Drop me a line at thomas@thomasblakefilms.com or by phone at 919-793-5400.

-Thomas

Thomas Blake Films 3
  • Kylie

Kylie Packard · Getting married on 03/09/2021

The Best Videographer

When I got engaged, and started researching vendors for the wedding - the one I was looking forward to meeting the most was Thomas Blake. I had watched so many of his wedding films, and always imagined what his film of my wedding would look like one day. Needless to say, it was better than I could have imagined! The movie he made for us brought back all of the emotions that we felt on that special day. Not only is the quality so amazing, but he was able to capture such special moments between the two of us, and the people that mean the most to us. I didn't know it was possible for a video to replicate the emotions we felt as much as his did. Watching the video back makes us feel like were experiencing the day again! It is something that we will cherish forever. He was such a pleasure to work with - so nice, professional, flexible, and talented. He was truly so knowledgeable and helpful throughout our whole engagement. The day would not have gone the way it did without him! We highly recommend using Thomas Blake Films!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Rand

Rand Ahmed · Married on 10/06/2019

Unique Experience

What a wonderful man!!! I really enjoyed having Thomas at my wedding, he’s truly a great person. He’s genuinely interested in making everything look beautiful and capturing the moment. Wonderful attitude and easy going. I do recommend him, I can’t believe I was lucky to have the chemistry we all had at the wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Wedding Videographer

Working with Thomas was an awesome experience for us! Planning with him was such an easy process! He is easy to communicate with and has a great vision for how the wedding day should be captured! He is detail-oriented and made us feel completely comfortable on camera! He is great to work with and we would highly recommend his services to any couple wanting wedding videography. We are so excited to have the memories he captured for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Thomas Blake Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD