Thomas Blake Films Reviews

56 | Raleigh, NC

56 Reviews for Thomas Blake Films

Campbell Taylor · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!

Thomas’s work was unbelievable and Josh and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do the job! He made us feel relaxed and calm as well as our entire wedding party. I can’t thank him enough!!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Lily

Lily Duchesneau · Married on 12/28/2019

Fantastic Worker and Person

Thomas did a great job with our day and weekend. He was always in place, got a video back to us within 2 weeks, and we were very impressed with it. Beyond all the work though, he was very kind, attentive, and made us feel very supported throughout the day. We cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing videography - Thomas is the best!

Hire Thomas to film your wedding day and you will not regret it! His work is amazing and I can't say enough about how happy I am with our wedding films. Thomas really captured the feel of the day and all of the many emotions! Not only does he do a phenomenal job, he is also super responsive, and has a very quick turn-around time! We are so pleased and would highly recommend him to any future brides and grooms!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Rand

Rand Ahmed · Married on 10/06/2019

Unique Experience

What a wonderful man!!! I really enjoyed having Thomas at my wedding, he’s truly a great person. He’s genuinely interested in making everything look beautiful and capturing the moment. Wonderful attitude and easy going. I do recommend him, I can’t believe I was lucky to have the chemistry we all had at the wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie Packard · Married on 09/27/2019

The Best Videographer

When I got engaged, and started researching vendors for the wedding - the one I was looking forward to meeting the most was Thomas Blake. I had watched so many of his wedding films, and always imagined what his film of my wedding would look like one day. Needless to say, it was better than I could have imagined! The movie he made for us brought back all of the emotions that we felt on that special day. Not only is the quality so amazing, but he was able to capture such special moments between the two of us, and the people that mean the most to us. I didn't know it was possible for a video to replicate the emotions we felt as much as his did. Watching the video back makes us feel like were experiencing the day again! It is something that we will cherish forever. He was such a pleasure to work with - so nice, professional, flexible, and talented. He was truly so knowledgeable and helpful throughout our whole engagement. The day would not have gone the way it did without him! We highly recommend using Thomas Blake Films!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Illes · Married on 09/21/2019

Treasurable

We have watched and rewatched our films, especially the highlight reel, dozens of times, and are still misty-eyed after each time. Thomas does an absolutely phenomenal job making the film a work of art while also capturing all of the important moments and piecing them beautifully together.

Colleagues and friends of mine watched the video several times as well because of how well done the production is.

Thomas also captured a wide audience of people in the film, between cocktail hour and the reception. And we hardly ever noticed he was in the middle of all of the celebrations!

We now have something to help us relive all of the emotions of our day - a true treasure!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Wedding Videographer

Working with Thomas was an awesome experience for us! Planning with him was such an easy process! He is easy to communicate with and has a great vision for how the wedding day should be captured! He is detail-oriented and made us feel completely comfortable on camera! He is great to work with and we would highly recommend his services to any couple wanting wedding videography. We are so excited to have the memories he captured for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Drew

Drew Rawitz · Married on 08/31/2019

Simply the best!

Thomas Blake Films delivered one of the most beautifully, artistically, and thoughtfully shot wedding videos I've ever seen. The production quality looks like a movie. Choosing to work with Thomas was one of the best decisions we've made, and we wouldn't have changed a thing. We HIGHLY recommend you hire Thomas if you're looking for a videographer to capture your special day.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience!!

I chose Thomas Blake Films to be our wedding videographer and I'm so glad I did!! They were such a joy to work with and made being in front of the camera feel natural. Thomas is very organized, informative & quick to respond. They went over and beyond on our wedding day to capture everything! He got our highlight video back to us within 2 weeks! I can't recommend Thomas Blake Films enough!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing work!

Thomas did an amazing job capturing our magical day! It was beyond perfect. He is so easy going and down to earth. We got the package deal with Pam (get on weddingwire so i can give you a 5 star review). They work great together and know how to complement each others work perfectly. Pam helped catch the attention of the little ones to make pictures perfect. They were the dream team! They will answer any questions or concerns you may have so ask away. Pam sent us a few sneak peak pictures 1-3 days after the wedding which was a bonus for us, we were not expecting that.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2018

The Best in the Business. Thomas is AMAZING!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Thomas was. First, he was great during the planning process. He was always very responsive to our emails and questions and was always available to hop on the phone to discuss logistics or anything. He also had a planning call with us so he could find out exactly what we wanted in our wedding video, which we really appreciated. And he was super flexible (our date was up in the air initially due to the UNC football schedule, and Thomas let us hold two dates, which was so nice and comforting and something he definitely did not have to do!). And finally, and most importantly, our wedding video was truly amazing. I know I'm biased, but everything about the video was perfect--the footage, how he added in our vows, our dances, our family and friends dancing, etc. It was so great and is something we'll cherish forever. And when Thomas sent us our footage, he included an additional clip of reception highlights set to music. This was definitely an awesome bonus that we weren't expecting, but absolutely love. I really cannot recommend Thomas enough. He is absolutely wonderful and you will not regret hiring him as your wedding videographer.

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Stevenson · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing all around

Thomas Blake is a world class vendor. After booking my wedding venue, he was one of the first vendors I booked. He was so easy to work with before and on the day of. I am camera shy, but I really wanted our day captured and to have those memories. I expressed my concerns to Thomas upfront about how I was nervous to have a camera in my face and he reassured me that he would be more in the background and that I would barely know he was there. This could not have been truer. The only time I really noticed him was while we were getting ready, but he has such a calm energy that put me to ease, so I immediately felt comfortable around him. He captured everything perfectly and I am so glad to have these important memories on film.

ALSO - Thomas was quick with the video turnaround time. We had everything in hand in a little over 2 months. And he sent us the highlight trailer video sooner than that. A lot of the other video vendors that I had met with had very long turnaround times - so make sure you ask about that!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Alex · Married on 04/28/2018

Thomas Blake Films created the most BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT video of our wedding day. I love to watch the video, speech, first dances etc over and over again. They make me laugh, cry, and relive the best day of my life. If you do anything, do yourself a favor and hire Thomas Blake Films for your special day!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Words cannot even describe how grateful we feel that Thomas Blake Films was apart of and captured our special day. Thomas and Pamela were UNBELIEVABLE to work with and made us feel extremely comfortable / natural the entire day - I cannot emphasize this enough. They were on time to start the day, extremely responsive to calls / texts, and honestly just rolled with absolutely everything!! They had amazing ideas - from how we should stand to capturing one of the most beautiful sunsets at our country club while filming us - Thomas is an artist and has an eye for every detail. I have watched our wedding trailer probably 500 times and every single time has brought me to tears because of how much he nailed and captured the energy and emotion that was our wedding day / ceremony. The best decision we ever made was hiring Thomas as our videographer and I will be recommending him to absolutely everyone because he really is THE BEST! Thank you Thomas and Pamela for EVERYTHING! You are extremely talented beyond words!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My wedding was in September this year and I cannot say enough about how great Thomas was to work with. It was VERY important to me to have an excellent videographer. Someone to capture the moments that I may not be present for or even those that I am but may have trouble remembering. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, just DO IT! It is so worth every penny. Thomas was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. We spoke on the phone about expectations and options. Any questions I had a long the way, he was available to answer. On my wedding day, I didn't even notice the cameras around us! Him and second shooter were so great at blending in but managed to get all of the big moments!! I cannot say THANK YOU enough.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

We were extremely fortunate to work with Thomas Blake Films and Pamela Jahnke Photography for our wedding! Thomas and Pam partnered for our wedding and we can't say enough how INCREDIBLE of a videography and photography team they are!! They are extremely responsive to emails/texts, make excellent recommendations during planning and genuinely love what they do. Their passion for videography and photography was evident from the first time we met them. We loved every interaction with them and are so thankful for all their hard work!

More details...
    Engagement photo session...it was SO SO fun! Thomas and Pam were so helpful in recommending the outdoor space for our photos and suggesting fun shots/poses. Our engagement photos are absolutely perfect! Our families used several of these photos for shower invitations. They captured so much love, joy and laughter. It was also such a great way to get to know them both too.

Wedding day...Our wedding day was the BEST.DAY.EVER! Our wedding highlight video is AMAZING! WOW! We've also received a sneak peek of our photos and they are absolutely INCREDIBLE, just STUNNING!! Thomas and Pam did a PHENOMENAL job of capturing the emotion, love, beauty and sweetness of the very best day of our lives on film and in photos.

I can't express how thankful we are to have worked with you all! We are over the moon excited about our photos and videos! THANK YOU THANK YOU for everything and being wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Nina · Married on 08/19/2017

We had asked Merrimon-Wynne for recommendations and they pointed us to Thomas Blake Films. We just received our highlight film and we are just blown away by the quality and how Thomas and Pamela were able to capture all the emotions of the day in just a few minutes. We have watched the film several times and continue to tear up each time. It really brings us back to that perfect day! Thomas and Pamela are very professional yet very easy to work with. They were incredibly responsive to our inquiries and we cannot thank them enough for all that they have done! We highly recommend Thomas Blake Films for any occasion!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Steffanie · Married on 07/29/2017

Thomas is amazing! He did a phenomenal job on our wedding video. He went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Thomas!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Pascale · Married on 06/18/2017

Thomas was great to work with!! Before the wedding, he was super responsive to all my emails/texts. On the day of the wedding, he was very patient with my husband and I, and made us feel very comfortable around the cameras. Him and his assistant were so professional and kind!! We got our videos in less than a month after the wedding and it was absolutely perfect! If you can work with Thomas, definitely go for it!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Ritchlyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Hiring Thomas Blake Films was one of the best decision we made!!! From the minute of contact, Thomas was knowledgeable, professional, and prompt in responses. On the day of the wedding, Thomas and his assistant were such a pleasure to work with. Within a month, we received our highlight film, which exceeded our expectations. All of our families and friends were so impressed with the way Thomas captured our beautiful memories. I cannot recommend Thomas enough! Seriously the best!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Leah · Married on 06/09/2017

Do yourself a favor and hire Thomas Blake Films as your videographer!! As a wedding planner I know a lot of vendors, and Thomas is the one that FAR exceeded any expectations I could have set (and my expectations were already set really high). He absolutely blew us away with our wedding film and I've had so many other people tell me it's one of the best they've seen. Thomas was great to work with throughout the process and listened to all of my requests (which, I can tend to have a lot since I'm in the business). I can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Sabra · Married on 05/26/2017

We are thrilled how Thomas and his assistant beautifully captured our wedding day. Very professional and easy to work with before and on day of wedding - loved how they decretly worked. It's wonderful that we can go back and see the emotions caught in the moment and see things that we missed too. We are so grateful that such an important and blessed day in our family's life was beautifully preserved through Thomas and assistant's work. We will cherish being able to see this important moment in time over and over and share with next generation. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/13/2017

I picked Thomas Blake Films for my wedding day video after seeing his work with a friend's wedding, and it is the best decision I could have ever made! My parent's were skeptical on having a videographer, and after seeing the highlight film, my mother said "That makes it worth every single dollar we spent". Thomas' work is just that, priceless. He captured every memory I will cherish forever. Our highlight film brings tears to my eyes every single time I watch it. But strangers have also said it brings tears to their eyes. Thomas is extremely kind, patient, and truly an artist!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Arielle · Married on 04/07/2017

I am so happy we chose Thomas Blake Films as our wedding videographer for our April wedding at Fearrington Village. From the first time I spoke with Thomas, I knew he would handle our wedding video with utmost professionalism and care. He and his 2nd shooter were so wonderful to have around on the wedding day - they truly felt like welcome guests! The end product was incredible. Not only was the editing amazing (and the songs beautiful!!), but it truly captured and showcased our love. My friend, who is a two-time Emmy award winning producer for a national news television show, said this about the film: "A good piece starts out solid, gains momentum and soars in the middle, comes back down a little bit and then soars again at the end. This did exactly that." I highly recommend Thomas Blake Films.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/01/2017

Thomas was one of the best decisions I made when booking wedding vendors. He is extremely professional, responsive, and just genuinely a great guy. We worked together to find a package that worked best for me and I always felt like he really cared about my vision and what I was looking for in a videographer. I haven't gotten my film back yet (just got married last weekend) but if my highlight film is anything like any of his other films, I know it's something I will cherish for years to come! Thomas and his assistant also do a fantastic job of blending in on your big day, you'll hardly notice that he's there! This allows you to really just enjoy your day, resting assured you'll be able to relive it again and again through video.

Side note: I know a lot of brides skimp out on a videographer due to budget, but I HIGHLY recommend making room in your budget. Photos are great, but nothing compares to a custom video that allows for you to really relive your special day!

Sent on 04/06/2017