Wrinkled Blanket Media

Raleigh, NC View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Wrinkled Blanket Media is dedicated to capturing the essence and beauty of the story you want to share. Whether it be the excitement of your engagement, the joy of your wedding day, the anticipation of growing your family, or the celebration of your life together, Wrinkled Blanket Media uses cinematic style and techniques to better serve your story.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Leslie Married on 11/10/2018

Will make you cry!

Billy and Dyana were absolutely amazing. They are the sweetest couple that are so incredibly down to earth; it felt like we had known them for years. During the wedding, Billy and Dyana made us feel completely at ease and they captured so many beautiful moments for our video. When my husband and I watched our wedding video, it was so beautifully filmed and cut together, that it was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. We’ve watched it 20 times now and it still brings tears to our eyes! I am so happy we chose to have a videographer, but specifically having Billy and Dyana be our videographers made it that much more amazing. I cannot say enough about how incredible our wedding video was, but I cannot say enough about how amazing Billy and Dyana are!! Book them and you will not regret it!!
    Annie Married on 09/16/2017
    Billy and Dyana were absolutely fabulous to work with! They were exactly what an anxious bride needs in the preparation months and on the big day. From the very beginning, Billy was extremely responsive. During our first phone call, we immediately clicked which is so so important for your wedding vendors.

We got married in the Duke Gardens which Billy and Dyana were very familiar with as they do a ton of film work for Duke. They showed up on time to our wedding prep and captured moments when I didn't even know they were there. They blended in perfectly and were not those videographers who prioritize their viewing over the view of your guests.

Now onto the product. Our video was PERFECT. Every time I watch our video I fall more and more in love with it. I cannot thank Billy and Dyana enough for capturing and highlighting our special day. They have a true gift that makes others feel so special. We will cherish our video forever and could not be happier with having Wrinkled Blanket Media at our wedding!
    Diana Married on 07/14/2017
    What more can I say that hasn’t already been said? Billy and Dyana are the best in the business. Their wedding videos are high quality, extremely well thought through, and just amazingly beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for anything more than what was given to us. Our wedding video has made us and countless friends and family, even ones who were at the wedding, cry and laugh at the same time. The films will be watched for many, many years to come and my husband and I are so thankful to have worked with Billy and Dyana.

Billy and Dyana are the most down-to-earth people, who genuinely wanted to get to know me and my husband before our wedding day to best capture our relationship on film. We lived in Virginia and were transitioning to NYC before the wedding and they went out of their way to fit our schedule to video chat. They also worked so hard on the day of despite the VERY HOT July North Carolina wedding we had (sorry Billy!).

Thankful to have worked with these two on the best day of our lives.

Real Weddings

• Street & Julie
    23 photos · 10/18/2015

Bow Tied Weddings Bow Tied Weddings Wedding DJs

They are professional, kind and great to work along side! Their commitment to perfect video footage and editing is monumental! I myself studied videography in the US Army and watching them work I could tell they knew what they were doing. Plus once I checked their website after the gig, the results were stunning.

Raleigh, NC, 27614
9195760411
Location of (Wrinkled Blanket Media)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding