12161 Ken Adams Way Suite 110Y, West Palm Beach, FL 33414 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Palm Beach Party DJ

Palm Beach Party DJ is a wedding DJ in Palm Beach, FL. We are pros when it comes to putting together fun, romantic, and stress-free weddings. No event is the same, so we tailor the experience to clients’ needs. We strive to provide couples with the best day ever on their wedding day, no exceptions. We are music lovers that are versatile in offering great music selections in all genres and are well experienced in Latin music and traditions. With everything from Hip-Hop/R&B, Salsa and Merengue to EDM, Pop and Motown in their database, Palm Beach Party DJ works to meet the expectations of couples with varying music related needs.

DJ packages come with a variety of enhancements. Our advanced lighting packages allow you to set the tone. Mark your day with a custom monogram spotlight. Simple uplighting can match any color in the room. Add a romantic low laying fog effect to have your first dance look like one on top of the clouds. Bring your guests to the dance floor with lighting displays or even an LED robot show. This dancing novelty is something your guests will never forget. Don’t forget about the music! Customize your songs and allow your MC to lead the night. Our DJ services include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Video projection
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Choose to give your guests the gift of photography. Each photo booth comes with an assortment of quirky props and backdrops. The prints come in a variety of designs to choose from. Guests are able to take their prints home the same night!

Follow Palm Beach Party DJ on

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

24 Reviews for Palm Beach Party DJ

Alexandria · Married on 10/12/2019

Had all our wedding guests up and dancing

Manny was THE BEST!! His website was so easy to use and I could put all my songs and ideas in one place! I didn’t feel like I needed to do a whole lot other than fill in his simple questions! From there, I let him do his job and I am so glad I did!!! He played a wide variety of music and had the dance floor packed the entire night! I will recommend him to anyone who needs a great dj!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Jamie · Married on 07/04/2019

THE BEST! So much fun!

Manny was THE BEST!! His website was so easy to use and I could put all my songs and ideas in one place! I didn’t feel like I needed to do a whole lot other than fill in his simple questions! From there, I let him do his job and I am so glad I did!!! He played a wide variety of music and had the dance floor packed the entire night! I don’t think I could use any other dj other than Manny for my future events, and I will recommend him to anyone who needs a great dj!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Fun for everyone!

Thanks, Manny! We keep hearing how much fun everyone had that night! Thanks for keeping everyone dancing and for the great mixes of music you made to personalize it to our crowds! If you haven’t booked anyone- definitely go with him!

Sent on 04/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Palm Beach Party DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1395
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 12161 Ken Adams Way Suite 110Y, Suite 110Y West Palm Beach, Florida, 33414 See on map
    Location of (Palm Beach Party DJ)