12161 Ken Adams Way Suite 110Y, West Palm Beach, FL 33414 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Palm Beach Party DJ

Palm Beach Party DJ is a wedding DJ in Palm Beach, FL. We are pros when it comes to putting together fun, romantic, and stress-free weddings. No event is the same, so we tailor the experience to clients’ needs. We strive to provide couples with the best day ever on their wedding day, no exceptions. We are music lovers that are versatile in offering great music selections in all genres and are well experienced in Latin music and traditions. With everything from Hip-Hop/R&B, Salsa and Merengue to EDM, Pop and Motown in their database, Palm Beach Party DJ works to meet the expectations of couples with varying music related needs.

DJ packages come with a variety of enhancements. Our advanced lighting packages allow you to set the tone. Mark your day with a custom monogram spotlight. Simple uplighting can match any color in the room. Add a romantic low laying fog effect to have your first dance look like one on top of the clouds. Bring your guests to the dance floor with lighting displays or even an LED robot show. This dancing novelty is something your guests will never forget. Don’t forget about the music! Customize your songs and allow your MC to lead the night. Our DJ services include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Video projection
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Choose to give your guests the gift of photography. Each photo booth comes with an assortment of quirky props and backdrops. The prints come in a variety of designs to choose from. Guests are able to take their prints home the same night!

Follow Palm Beach Party DJ on

Palm Beach Party DJ 3
Palm Beach Party DJ 4

Jamie · Married on 07/04/2019

THE BEST! So much fun!

Manny was THE BEST!! His website was so easy to use and I could put all my songs and ideas in one place! I didn’t feel like I needed to do a whole lot other than fill in his simple questions! From there, I let him do his job and I am so glad I did!!! He played a wide variety of music and had the dance floor packed the entire night! I don’t think I could use any other dj other than Manny for my future events, and I will recommend him to anyone who needs a great dj!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Fun for everyone!

Thanks, Manny! We keep hearing how much fun everyone had that night! Thanks for keeping everyone dancing and for the great mixes of music you made to personalize it to our crowds! If you haven’t booked anyone- definitely go with him!

Sent on 04/04/2019

J Gomez · Married on 01/26/2019

Our experience with Palm Beach Party DJ was excellent!

We hired Palm Beach Party DJ for my daughter’s Quinceañera. She had an amazing time! The DJ played all the songs we wanted. All of our guests danced! The photo booth was a hit and the LED lighting that we added to our package really made an impact! I highly recommend this DJ!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Palm Beach Party DJ's reply:

Thanks so much Johan! I'm looking forward to working with you guys again in the future! We had a great time!

Palm Beach Party DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 12161 Ken Adams Way Suite 110Y, Suite 110Y West Palm Beach, Florida, 33414 See on map