9714 sage creek dr, Tampa, FL 33573 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 97
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus is a wedding DJ based company in Miami, Florida. Felix Cruz and his team of professional DJ's have over 10 years of experience with weddings. Once you send us your contact information expect a wedding brochure to be e-mailed for you to build your very own wedding package with all our great services "A La Carte". Another great feauture within our company is once you book with us we will create a customized music room app for you to organize all your music from pre-ceremony to the last song of the night. Then, on your wedding day, we will show up fully prepared with our high-quality equipment to deliver an unforgettable music and entertainment experience on your big day. For more information, pictures and videos of each services are provided with our wedding brochure and you can also view them by going to my website www.djpheniks.com or my Instagram dj_pheniks.

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus can perform all types of genres, such as club, hip hop, country, jazz, international, oldies, and more. Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus has a wide variety of services that couples can take advantage of for all their guest entertainment purposes. We have everything from flat screens to projectors and uplighting that you can incorporate into your wedding. In addition to offering itemized packages, couples can also choose from the following and more:

• Professional DJ's and MC's
  • Professional destination DJ's & MC's
  • Nonflammable cold sparklers
  • Full room intelligent wireless up lighting
  • High definition Party lights
  • Monogram/GOBO machines
  • CO2 LED guns
  • CO2 LED jet machines
  • Multiple DJ booths with TV's for Montages
  • Truss set up's with moving heads
  • Mounted TV's on truss for Montages
  • LED robots with dancers
  • Confetti cannons
  • Dancing on a cloud low fog effect
  • Liability Insured Vendor
New Years Wedding Kiss
New Years Wedding Kiss
Confetti and CO2 Jet Machines
Confetti and CO2 Jet Machines
How our couples get down!!!
How our couples get down!!!
Happy Wife, Happy Life

41 Reviews for Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus

• Daily

Daily C. · Married on 12/10/2020

Awesome experience

Working with Felix was easy going and professional. He read the crowd very well and made sure we all had a blast. Both him and his partner that day were very pleasant and fun to be around. They hype up the crowd with perfect timing. He works with an app that makes it easy to pick your music for every moment throughout the night. He responds within a good time frame making communication easy and stress free. 10/10 would recommend booking him as your DJ.

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Marilyn

Marilyn O. · Married on 11/12/2020

Valdes 11/12/2020

W here can I start?! My wedding was on November 12, 2020. One of the first vendors I hired was dj pheniks. At the end of this I realized which vendors were real and really cared. My wedding was on 4/11/2020 but due to covid I had to postpone to June then October then January then February and back to November. When I tell you that DJ pheniks is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet I’m not kidding! Since the day I met him at my first venue I knew he was the dj for us.
    I have a lot of vendors that were strictly money driven and honestly didn’t care about my wedding day or the situation. Dj pheniks always reassured me it would be okay and my wedding day would come and be all I ever hoped it would be. It really makes a difference when your vendor truly loves what they do. You can see the passion in his eyes and in what he does. At the end of my wedding everyone complimented me on how good the DJ was! And what I loved was that it someone came up to him to request a song he would play it! I’ve been to weddings where the DJ will not play any requested music.
    Another thing also is he gave us such a funny idea . I had to move my wedding to November because I found out I was pregnant. He texted me one night saying it would be so funny if we did a pregnancy announcement during the garter. My fiancé and I died laughing ! We didn’t do it because I wasn’t on my second trimester and we didn’t want to give our
    Guests the news until we knew the baby was okay. I also purchased a monogram for him to reflect on the wall in the reception. Due to the pregnancy and a death in my family a week before my wedding I left a lot of things for last minute. I purchased the monogram but the person sent it to me wrong. He asked me to request it a certain way so he can reflect it correctly . After emails and emails to the girl I purchased it from she never answered and I had to tell him to forget about the monogram.
    When I walked inside the venue to my SURPRISE! He fixed the monogram and my venue looked absolutely beautiful . I was so happy he did that for us it made such a huge difference. I also got the MC and he was so funny ! Both were so amazing. When I tell you you need DJ Phenix for your wedding I am not kidding! Thank you and your team for everything!

Sent on 11/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    MC
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

• Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 2
    **********$349 New Intuitive Photo Booth**********

Keep your guest entertained during your whole wedding reception with this new fun and intuitive photo booth. Wi-fi capabilities lets us send pictures, gifs, boomerangs and effects by text, e-mail, air drop or QR scan code with a live on line gallery for couples to view. This service provided is without prints or on-site technician needed due to wi-fi capabilities. If printed pictures are requested prices will vary and a on-site technician will need to be on site for the printer. Prices for a printer for printed pictures are $100 extra plus another $100 for a on-site technician on top of our special $349 price. Please check with us for availability and some restrictions may apply.

Team of Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus

Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez AKA DJ Ralphy

Our professional mobile DJ Ralphy has over 20 years of experience in the wedding industry. Ralphy is very diverse with his music selection for all types of crowds. His love and passion is what elevate's your wedding to the next level. Ralphy is also available in the Miami/Tampa region to serve you.

Bring DJ Ralphy to your wedding by simply asking for him upon request and make sure to check out his music https://m.soundcloud.com/rafael-hernandez-11

Jerramy Henderson

Jerramy Henderson

DJ/MC

Jerramy AKA DJBam305 has been in the DJ wedding industry for over 15 years strong . His career started off doing underground Radio in Miami, Florida for over 2 years. He's also a currently a intern for 560 WQAM in Miami where he has learned about sports talk radio and being a host on the radio. From there he got on board with excitementradio.com and was given his own morning show to host. Jeremy has rocked a plethora of club venues and has done events for Miami's own Pitbull , Atlanta's Franchise Boys and a host of venues across the state. There is no wedding Jeremy cannot handle and is very well rounded on music especially since he is connected to the radio stations.

Bring DJ Bam to your wedding upon request and make sure to check out his mixes here mixcloud.com/dadecounty-djbam

Henry  Mir

Henry Mir

DJ/MC Henry Mir

A Professional DJ/MC with 20 years of experience doing Weddings, Quinces, and Sweet 16s. He is very energetic and thrives to provide excellent service for his clients. He specializes in Top 40 Open Format music; therefore, he will transport you with his music to a wide variety of genres and generations throughout the night. DJ/MC Henry Mir will go above and beyond to meet your wedding expectations.

Bring your DJ Henry Mir to your wedding upon request.

View team

• 9714 sage creek dr Tampa, FL, 33573 See on map
    786-386-1413 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus)
  • 14503 SW 144th Terrace Miami, FL, 33186 See on map
    3055192596 (Phone number)
    24/7 365 Days a year.
    Location of (Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus)