Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus Reviews

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 4
Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 5

Phelip Orosco · Getting married on 02/11/2020

Amazing DJ

DJ Pheniks was awesome from start to finish. Me and my wife were a little concerned planning a destination wedding in Miami, but DJ Pheniks made it all the much easier. The STRONG communication is what made our wedding a success. He knows how to read the crowd and get them on their feet. When we hold an event in the MIami area again we will be sure to rehire him!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Hernandez · Married on 01/17/2020

Attn brides: best dj in miami

Felix exceeded our expectations! To be honest, we communicated with him more than any other vendor on my list (lol). He was on top of it ALL at every given moment. He was all about making us happy on our special day and even surprised us with sparklers during our ceremony. We never thought we would bond so much with our wedding DJ but we did! Felix is professional, kind, good spirit, amazing communicator and most of all he truly loves what he does. It was also so easy to choose songs for the wedding with the app he provides for you and your fiancė to have fun choosing songs for the wedding. Most importantly, my guests have not stopped raging about my wedding and music selection/entertainment that DJ Pheniks provided. Miami Brides, please reach out to Felix and just speak to him that's all it takes for you to see what a great fit he will also be for your wedding. :)

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 6
    Sent on 01/21/2020

Vanessa Oro · Married on 12/04/2019

Amazingggggg!

OUR WEDDING WAS EVERYTHING WE WANTED IT TO BE AND A HUGE PART OF IT WAS BECAUSE OUR DJ WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR GUESTS HAD A BLAST, THE MUSIC MADE OUR WEDDING THE BEST PARTY EVER. OUR GUESTS DIDN'T WANT THE PARTY TO END. OUR DJ FELIX MADE EVERYTHING RUN SMOOTHLY, ESPECIALLY COMMUNICATING WITH US. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM A THOUSAND TIMES.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Y

Yessica Orosco · Married on 11/14/2019

Best DJ in Florida hands down!

DJ Pheniks was the best vendor to work with hands down. Since the beginning he heard our wants, concerns, likes, etc... He pumped us up throughout the process and made my husband and I even more excited for our day. He also made it much more easier with his app Vibo. It was easy to communicate with him whenever we had a question or even just a comment. The day came and we were beyond impressed with his work. Our guests would come up to us and rave about him. My husband and I did not stop dancing until the night ended. He had the whole crowed on their feet dancing the night away! Can't wait to hold another event in Miami to work with him again!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Bianca · Married on 11/09/2019

A must have vendor!

Felix is an absolute pleasure to work with. We booked him for our wedding lighting which included: lasers, uplighting, confetti cannons, sparklers, CO2 machines & CO2 gun. Felix made our party come to life! I worked closely with him months in advance leading up to the wedding. He was always very attentive & he made sure he knew exactly what our overall vision was. We wanted a huge party, with a fun club vibe & that’s exactly what he delivered. I highly recommend Felix if you’re looking for top of the line lighting!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

We had DJ Pheniks hired as our DJ for our wedding, and I can honestly say that it wouldn't have been much of a bash without him. He contacted us in advance for guidance and help with choosing our wedding songs and playlist and was always available to answer any questions and give us great advice. Not only is he friendly, flexible, but professional, and honest, and it was something we were definitely looking for. He also has these wonderful extras to really make your reception something to remember. I would definitely recommend him to any future events. Thank you so much DJ Pheniks, for everything!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Julie · Married on 10/26/2019

They made my wedding incredible!

I hired this vendor to DJ my wedding. They were amazing! From even before I hired them, they were giving me advice and suggestions for my wedding (since I didn’t really know what I was doing and this was a do-it-yourself kind of wedding). For months before my wedding, they answered every question I had, and helped me with the wedding timeline to make sure everything flowed smoothly. The music the DJ played was perfect. He made sure to keep the crowd excited and dancing all night! Definitely the perfect DJ!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Y

Yoanny Garcia · Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Pheniks is the absolute best

DJ Pheniks was absolutely amazing! He granted all our requests and definitely made this night the absolute best experience ever, He was very versatile with the music and definitely kept everyone on their feet. Hands down the absolute best choice I could have ever made. I am forever grateful for all his hard work, patience and complacent ways during this process. We are soooo happy and will definitely recommend his services with our eyes closed to everyone... Absolutely exceeded our expectations by far! The very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 7
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 09/14/2019

My best vendor!!

Dj Pheniks and his staff were exceptional!! They made our entire planning process so much easier!! Felix went out of his way to stay in touch with me throughout the entire process! He always answered all of my questions and gave me so many great tips!! Even after disaster struck and our original wedding date was rescheduled due to a hurricane, Felix checked in with me and was so supportive! At our wedding Dj Pheniks and his staff were so communicative with what was going on! We had so much fun thanks to Felix and his team!! I can’t recommend them enough! Don’t look any further, book him NOW!!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Michael Suarez · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend !

Felix was always prompt to respond to all of our messages and was always available to answer any questions that we had. On the day of the event he was punctual and had all of his equipment set and ready to begin at our requested start time. Felix did a great job with our introduction and hyping our guests. The lighting was spectacular and created a great ambiance throughout the night. He did a great job reading the crowd and knew which songs to play next. Felix truly made our event memorable and we will definitely contact him for all future events. Thank you DJ Pheniks!

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 8
    Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Lorena

Lorena Alarcon · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing top notch experience

It was a pleasure working with Felix. From the first day I contacted him ( I was referred by my wedding planner) we knew we were dealing with a Pro. Sure enough, our wedding day went perfectly as planned. He was on top of our every need and we loved everything about his service. We are so glad we got the cold sparklers, they have an extra touch of magic on our special day. Thanks Felix we will definitely recommend to our friends!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Mark

Mark Anthony Perez · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding!!!!!!

Felix did an amazing job and helped along the entire way! Even as we were inconsistent in our decisions, he shared our resilience by assisting us to make hard decisions and recommendations. We would text and send samples and files to each other to make our wedding a perfect experience. The music was interactive and everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire time!!!! Also his MC was simply outstanding and kept the party fun and kept the entire crowd engaged. Thank you Felix, we appreciate everything you did for us!!! --Mark and Paula

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 9
    Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 10
    Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 11
    Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 12
    Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Genalisse

Genalisse · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic!

Words cannot express how happy we were! Felix gave us exactly what we asked for and more. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I would definitely book Felix for future events as well as recommend him to any family or friends. We are looking forward to having him for future events.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Cynthia · Married on 03/16/2019

Wish I Could Give 10 Stars!

If you're planning a wedding or a special event and want the most amazing sound and lighting team, then you've found it! Felix has been incredible from the very beginning. He was the only DJ I met with who was so invested in truly making our wedding day spectacular. He took his time to drive to our venue to scope it, gave us ideas, and talk to us. From the moment we booked with him, he would periodically check in to make sure everything was running smoothly and if we had any questions, which was very much appreciated! Then our wedding day finally arrived and it was so amazing! He had everything we asked for set to perfection. Living in South Florida the weather is a little unpredictable so it rained a bit during our outdoor reception but that didn't stop the party! They gathered our guests to the dancefloor and got them dancing and having a ball. The music, the laser lights, fog, and my favorite the cold sparklers made everything so fun and special! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Pheniks Sound and Lighting Plus!!!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Tiffany Velunza · Married on 03/09/2019

We felt like rock stars at our wedding!!

Felix and his team did an incredible job the quality of their production equipment was the best we had ever seen! We provided them a specific list of music to stick to and they did such a good job of catering to our taste. We strongly recommend them if I like rock stars in our own wedding between all the extras that they provided like cold sparklers, CO2 gun, wedding monogram light etc. Best of all his MC was so fun and professional and made the night

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 13
    Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 14
    Sent on 03/12/2019

Jeanelly Mairena · Married on 02/23/2019

He made the night memorable & fun!! Hire him now!

Felix is very professional, organized & attentive. He made our wedding amazing!! Before the wedding he organized the songs for the ceremony & bridal party line up. During the party he was on top of the music and he knew exactly what to play! All our guests were having fun and dancing all night. I have recommend him to all my friends for wedding and parties! I guarantee you if you hire him you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing dj!

I am the pickiest person, ever. However, I NEVER doubted Felix. He was beyond professional and made sure my fiancé and I were at ease. He ALWAYS responded to our texts and emails immediately. Everything we asked, he made sure to write down and go above and beyond. Also, everyone danced the night away and the DJ set up was AMAZING. And the kyro gun? Brides, you need to get one! Remember, flowers and decor is important but don’t under budget your guests’ entertainment. Booking DJ Pheniks was the best decision because not only was our wedding “beautiful”, it was an amazing time and an experience! 10/10.

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 15
    Sent on 02/17/2019

kristina · Married on 01/20/2019

One of the BEST!

By far the the sweetest dj in Miami! Type of energy you want on your big day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Gabriela · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome DJ

Felix was awesome. I told him one song, and he was able to catch my mood and play just what I wanted for my wedding. He's also super responsive. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Danny

Danny Torres · Married on 12/10/2018

Beyond amazing.

Dj Pheniks was amazing at our wedding, the setup was amazing from the lights to the cold sparklers. The music was exactly as we talked about and he read the crowd and kept the party going. From the meetings to organize everything to the day of he was on top of everything and was very helpful even when we changed half of the music a week before the wedding, definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Erica · Married on 12/03/2018

BEST DJ in ALL of South Florida

I don’t even know where to begin. DJ Pheniks is seriously the best DJ out there! From the consultation, to the planning process, to wedding day, he was always there constantly communicating and making sure everything was perfect and exactly the way we want. He makes sure to meet up in person multiple times to go over the details of your event, as well as review all the details and songs that you would like played. Besides meeting up in person, he is in constant communication over phone calls and messaging. He was by far the best vendor that was booked for my wedding and he made our special day so smooth and less stressful. His level of professionalism is beyond 5 stars and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ for any event. Don’t look any further, your perfect event DJ is DJ Pheniks.

Sent on 02/28/2019

lubna · Married on 11/11/2018

Music and Sound

DJ Felix brought our ideas to life. He was able to meet all our demands and requests as needed. Considering we had a Middle Eastern wedding, we thought it would have been a challenge for him. However, he took his time editing and working with specific music as requested. Dj Felix, will not be a disappoitment to you on your special event. Thank you for all that you have done!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Lyons · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ ever!

When I think back on my wedding day..I remember smiling faces, laughter, tears, lots of love, and my uncle doing the worm on the dance floor! He knew exactly what to put on at the right moments, made everyone happy and want to dance, and he read the emotions of the crowd. He worked with me and my husband to make it our best night ever. He always called, texted, and emailed. He worked with our budget and never pushed us. He made us feel like friends and not clients. We are so happy we chose him for our special day I hope you will too!

Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 16
    Pheniks Sound & Lighting Plus 17
    Sent on 02/23/2019
  • I

Isabella · Married on 07/14/2018

They brought the house down!

Honestly, where do I start!? Felix & team were AMAZING! Not only did they have amazing energy, they helped so much during the process and the day of were the best! They knew how to please the crowd and work around any hiccups. They also made sure that we were always taken care of. Thank you so so much for everything you did for us! We truly appreciate the love you put into our big day. Great energy, great team, amazing people! It was all we dreamed of and more.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Suhail · Married on 03/13/2018

Fantastic!

Pheniks sound and lighting plus does not disappoint! From the first meeting till the last second Felix was very professional, detailed, and so fun! He made sure everyone at my wedding was not only comfortable during the ceremony and first dance but that we all were dancing and having fun at all times! Unfortunately we couldn’t use the lights because it was a day wedding but everything else was perfect! Definitely recommend them with my eyes closed.

Sent on 02/14/2019