25600 SW 147 Ave, Homestead, FL 33032 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 75 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Redland Koi Gardens

Redland Koi Gardens was purchased in 1996 after months of searching after Hurricane Andrew. The property's majestic oaks made the decision to live here a simple choice. Throughout the years we became friends with the local nurseries and with their assistance began to introduce plant specimens from all over the world.

We later began to introduce ponds to the property and created relationships with agents in Nigata prefecture in Japan, home to the finest samples of Koi in the world. Today, we have some of the best examples of these living jewels throughout the ponds on the property.
The 2.5 acres are constantly developing as we continue to add and build on new structures as well as introduce rare plants and statuary. Our fruit producing grove of over a hundred Longan trees from Thailand further adds to the beauty of the setting with a lush shaded canopy. As a result, we have created an opulent, serene, and tranquil environment that has become a destination for people from all over the world.

We welcome you to come visit us and at The Redland Koi Gardens and discover our little piece of Shangri-La.

Follow Redland Koi Gardens on

Redland Koi Gardens 1
Redland Koi Gardens 2
Redland Koi Gardens 3

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Where do I even begin! This venue is magical and they truly made my wedding experience unforgettable. I'll start by saying, from inquiry and up until the day of my wedding Kristin made me feel so important. I emailed a few places during my search and This venue was the only one that took the time to call me personally and really took the effort to follow up with my inquiry. Kristin and her family are professional, extremely easy to work with, and Kristin's suggestions were always on point. Each and every time we spoke I felt like I was planning my wedding with a friend. The day of my wedding she was hired as the coordinator and not only did she exceed my expectations, but she made each and every one of my guests feel welcomed. I can go on and on about how wonderful everything was.

If you are looking for a unique venue that will treat you like royalty look no further!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Redland Koi Gardens 4
    Redland Koi Gardens 5

Steve · Married on 01/12/2018

Most Incredible Wedding Venue!

To this day we still have guests telling us it was by far the most beautiful wedding they have experienced. We evaluated 9 venues in south Florida, and ultimately chose the Redland Koi Gardens due to tranquility and uniqueness you feel the second you walk through the gates. What also makes the gardens so special is the size. The ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing all offers a very different experience, and it's easy to stroll off if you need a change of scenery. It's so beautiful our photographers didn't know where to start when they arrived.

What I loved about working with Kristin from Redland Koi is she is well connected to the best vendors with the best intentions. Kristin recommended Brazilian Grill, DJ Ralph Sosa, and Dipp Photography, and it was by far the best wedding food, best DJ and best photo booth I've ever experienced at a great rate.

Visit Redland Koi Gardens before you make a decision. Happy to give you advise, feel free to reach out anytime! Steve 678-852-4251. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Redland Koi Gardens 6

Alina · Married on 05/27/2017

This was the venue of my dreams. Outdoors with beautiful flowers and a gorgeous waterfall backdrop. The entire space was amazing and all the guests absolutely loved it!!!! Kristen was amazing and so great to work with. She made sure everything about my wedding day went perfect and I was able to enjoy the day instead of worrying. I would recommend the Redland Koi Gardens to absolutely everyone!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Redland Koi Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Preferred Vendors Only
  • What event items are available? Dance Floor, Lighting
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August