25600 SW 147 Ave, Homestead, FL 33032 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 75 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Redland Koi Gardens

Welcome to Redland Koi Gardens, a premier outdoor Garden venue located in Miami’s beautiful countryside. Appointed with a lush canopy and serene and tranquil Japanese Koi ponds your guests will be transported to Shangri la.

Multiple covered pavilions scattered throughout the space with manicured walkways invite your guests to meander through the two and a half-acre facility. Our air-conditioned main salon is adjacent to an open covered pavilion that permits you to create a unique experience for all of your special events.

Our South Zen Garden provides couples with a dedicated Ceremony space while our Oak Bar, Island Tea House, and Main Garden give way to the perfect social scape for celebrating through the night.

Over 100 Longan trees native to Thailand and our signature white lanterns create a lush canopy that is tastefully illuminated for your guest’s comfort; our gardens will welcome your guests to a world-class destination not soon forgotten.

We are currenly serving those couples that are looking for a unique setting for their intimate events of 50 guests or less.

To create memories that will leave a lasting impression, we invite you to contact us to schedule a personal tour and allow us to assist you with planning your special event

* Be mindful that all messages that are received after the business hours of 9-5 and on weekends, maybe answered on the following business day. We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Follow Redland Koi Gardens on

Other couples have also viewed

• Renaissance Ballrooms
erp1684

12 Reviews for Redland Koi Gardens

• Z

Zuli · Married on 02/29/2020

Spectacular venue to have a wedding snd easy to work with!

This was the perfect venue for our wedding! The Gardens are beautiful, especially once the sun goes down and the lighting is in full effect. The trees in the reception area are unique and visually stunning. The ceremony area is gorgeous with the flowers, land scaping, and ponds. A number of my guests commented on how much the loved the venue.

The price is was extremely reasonable, when compared to Miami. With the money we saved, we had more than enough to hire 2 busses the shuttle everyone to the gardens.

The owners are VERY easy to work with and responsive. In addition to the wedding, we also did our Chinese tea ceremony after the rehearsal the day before. She also worked as our day of coordinator and knew all of the vendors, making everything go very smoothly and a relatively stress free night!

Thank you so much Kristin, your family and your team to making our day perfect!!

Zuli and Jeff

Sent on 03/07/2020

Redland Koi Gardens's reply:

Zuli and Jeff, Thank you so much for choosing our venue for your big day. I am going to miss working with you guys. It was such a joy to help you create the perfect day. All the best to you in the years to come and again, Congratulations from our family. xoxo

Venessa F. · Married on 01/25/2020

Dream wedding!

This venue was everything we wanted and more! We got married here on 1/25/20 and we keep saying that we wouldn’t want to do it over again because everything was so perfect and there’s no way it could have been any better! Kristin was also our coordinator and she was absolutely wonderful at making the process easy and seamless. From our first visit to today even, 10 days later, everything was simple. I feel so lucky to have had such an easy wedding planning process but I owe it 100% to the venue and Kristin with all of her referrals and coordination. All of our guests commented on how unique and tranquil the venue is. Our dinner under the trees couldn’t have been more dreamy and the dance floor and lighting gave us the perfect balance of classy/fun. Being in South Florida, I was really worried about an outdoor wedding but what I loved about this venue is that there was a backup plan for both the ceremony and reception that wouldn’t require renting tents or other last min equipment. I didn’t have to worry about one single thing on my wedding day because I knew that Kristin and the venue had it handled. We had zero hiccups or issues the entire day and night. Redland Koi Gardens will always hold a special place in our life and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor venue.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Where do I even begin! This venue is magical and they truly made my wedding experience unforgettable. I'll start by saying, from inquiry and up until the day of my wedding Kristin made me feel so important. I emailed a few places during my search and This venue was the only one that took the time to call me personally and really took the effort to follow up with my inquiry. Kristin and her family are professional, extremely easy to work with, and Kristin's suggestions were always on point. Each and every time we spoke I felt like I was planning my wedding with a friend. The day of my wedding she was hired as the coordinator and not only did she exceed my expectations, but she made each and every one of my guests feel welcomed. I can go on and on about how wonderful everything was.

If you are looking for a unique venue that will treat you like royalty look no further!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Redland Koi Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 6500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 6500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Lighting/Sound
    Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Preferred Vendors Only
  • What event items are available?
    Dance Floor
    Lighting
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    June
    July
    August

1 Real Wedding

• 25600 SW 147 Ave Homestead, FL, 33032 See on map
    Location of (Redland Koi Gardens)

Redland Koi Gardens frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Redland Koi Gardens?

Redland Koi Gardens includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Parking

What are the most important characteristics of Redland Koi Gardens in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Redland Koi Gardens for wedding events is known for:

• Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Redland Koi Gardens for wedding events?

Redland Koi Gardens offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Redland Koi Gardens offer?

Redland Koi Gardens offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements

What services does Redland Koi Gardens offer for wedding events?

Redland Koi Gardens offers the following services for wedding events:

• Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Preferred Vendors Only

What furniture and decorations does Redland Koi Gardens have available for wedding events?

Redland Koi Gardens offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Dance Floor
  • Lighting

What percentage of users recommend Redland Koi Gardens and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Redland Koi Gardens is recommended by 83% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in average response time, 4.6 in professionalism, 4.6 in value and 4.4 in flexibility.