Painted Ladies

• Glam by Myah
  • Kiss and Makeup Creations

4 Reviews for Painted Ladies

Meagan Mcnabola Meyers · Married on 02/17/2019

Patient and effortless! Loved every step of the process with Sophia!

We got married at City Hall in January with family and celebrated at Foreign Cinema with 145 friends in February and Sophia made my dream a reality. From start to finish, Sophia made everything look so easy; she listened to me as I described my ideal look each time - it changed more than once, patiently talked me through every step, taught me about different products and processes, kept me calm on an otherwise stressful day, and made sure to stay within my budget. She is incredibly patient, compassionate, creative, detailed, hilarious, and affordable. Working with Sophie felt so natural; so much so, I hope we can remain friends! Thank you, Sophia for EVERYTHING! You made this clueless bride look good!! XO

Sent on 04/01/2019

Emma · Married on 10/01/2016

Painted Ladies did the hair and makeup for my wedding. Sophia and Teresa were such a pleasure to work with! They did a beautiful job on me, my bridesmaids, and my mom! We all loved our hair and makeup! They were easy to work with, on time, and lovely to be around. Plus, they were surprisingly affordable, considering how talented they both are! Overall, it was a perfect experience and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Simply the best you'll find! We hired Painted Ladies for our wedding 10-3 in Healdsburg and couldn't have been more pleased with the service for me as the bride, my mom, and all my bridesmaids. Every single person was obsessed with their hair & makeup - and I felt more beautiful then ever! Sophia also did my makeup for engagement photos, and hair/makeup for a trial. She's so knowledgable, fairly priced, makes you look like your most beautiful self, and uses the best products out there! Hire them!!

Sent on 10/26/2015