P.I.G.S BBQ Catering

2401 Whittier Drive Suite F, Frederick, MD 21702 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About P.I.G.S BBQ Catering

P.I.G.S BBQ Catering is a wedding caterer located in Frederick, Maryland. They offer couples reasonably priced options with that smoked flavor you’d expect from a great BBQ joint. Smoked brisket to pork sausage, P.I.G.S BBQ Catering will deliver out of this world BBQ for you and your guests. Let P.I.G.S BBQ Catering bring casual dining with big flavor to your wedding.

Sit back and relax while they deliver the goods, set up and clean up your event. In addition to a variety of services offered, P.I.G.S BBQ Catering can also offer bartender(s), barware, chairs and tables. There isn't much this BBQ company can't do. Services offered include:

• Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
P.I.G.S BBQ Catering is a premier BBQ catering service. Couples can choose from an assortment of serving styles such as buffet, plated, stations and hor d'oeuvres. Catering services and dietary accommodations include:

• Cocktail reception

P.I.G.S BBQ Catering 5
P.I.G.S BBQ Catering 6
P.I.G.S BBQ Catering 7

Nideen · Getting married on 09/12/2020

PIGS catered our wedding. We chose to go with their other division, A Southern Affair, which offers more traditional meal options rather than BBQ, since I am not a huge BBQ fan. However, I did attend a wedding where PIGS served BBQ and was turned into a BBQ believer.

Anyways, we chose to do passed hors d'eurves and plated meals for our wedding. PIGS did a phenomenal job. We are big foodies, just like all of our friends and families and everyone was praising all of the food. The service was even better than I could have ever imagined. Everything went extremely smoothly and I always felt like everything was taken care of throughout the whole process and through the night. We had a little hiccup where performers were late, so that changed the entire schedule. PIGS stepped up big time and took care of everything when the schedule had to be shifted to ensure everything still flowed seamlessly. I cannot compliment them enough. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do any kind of catering. Their prices are unbeatable, the quality of the food is amazing, and the service is impeccable.

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • Stacey

Stacey Boone Robosky · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Amazing food and AMAZING service...

It was such a joy to work with this team, and the food was amazing! We are a BBQ family and this definitely didn't disappoint. As a side note, I was really impressed with the food service team they had working to serve us and our guests. They were so friendly and personable!

Sent on 04/16/2019

P.I.G.S BBQ Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• Shelly's Floral Dreams
    Shelly's Floral Dreams Wedding Florists

Delicious food, friendly staff.

• Ostertag Vistas
    Ostertag Vistas Barn & Farm Weddings

Lisa and PIGS are wonderful to work with, offering unique BBQ options and wonderful food, service, and staff. We love seeing them at Ostertag Vistas!

• THE DAPPER DJS
    THE DAPPER DJS Wedding DJs

One of the best caterers in our Nations Capitol! As a DJ it's always a dream working with them. The P.I.G.S. team is always on point! Can't wait to work with them again!

• 2401 Whittier Drive Suite F Frederick, MD, 21702 See on map