P.I.G.S BBQ Catering

2401 Whittier Drive Suite F, Frederick, MD 21702 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About P.I.G.S BBQ Catering

P.I.G.S BBQ Catering is a wedding caterer located in Frederick, Maryland. They offer couples reasonably priced options with that smoked flavor you’d expect from a great BBQ joint. Smoked brisket to pork sausage, P.I.G.S BBQ Catering will deliver out of this world BBQ for you and your guests. Let P.I.G.S BBQ Catering bring casual dining with big flavor to your wedding.

Sit back and relax while they deliver the goods, set up and clean up your event. In addition to a variety of services offered, P.I.G.S BBQ Catering can also offer bartender(s), barware, chairs and tables. There isn't much this BBQ company can't do. Services offered include:

• Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
P.I.G.S BBQ Catering is a premier BBQ catering service. Couples can choose from an assortment of serving styles such as buffet, plated, stations and hor d'oeuvres. Catering services and dietary accommodations include:

• Cocktail reception

P.I.G.S BBQ Catering 6
P.I.G.S BBQ Catering 7
  • Stacey

Stacey Boone Robosky · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Amazing food and AMAZING service...

It was such a joy to work with this team, and the food was amazing! We are a BBQ family and this definitely didn't disappoint. As a side note, I was really impressed with the food service team they had working to serve us and our guests. They were so friendly and personable!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Geneva Denney · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Company to Work With

P.I.G.S. did a fabulous job with our wedding! We are 3 weeks from when we were married and people are STILL talking about how good the food was.

Not only did the food taste great, but the staff knows how to work a wedding. While taking pictures post-ceremony we were served many appraisers, which is great because you inevitably miss your own cocktail hour. We were brought drinks, and waters while we waited to enter the reception and were served without having to walk through the buffet line. They also catered to the children we had at the wedding, being sure to call the pork "chicken" while the kids were around so they would eat. It's the little things that you don't expect from them that made the day move so smoothly. We rented out linens from them as well so it was great to have that all taken care of in one contract. Overall a fabulous experience, excellent service, and right price point for the job. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/02/2019

P.I.G.S BBQ Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• Shelly's Floral Dreams
    Shelly's Floral Dreams Wedding Florists

Delicious food, friendly staff.

• Ostertag Vistas
    Ostertag Vistas Barn & Farm Weddings

Lisa and PIGS are wonderful to work with, offering unique BBQ options and wonderful food, service, and staff. We love seeing them at Ostertag Vistas!

• THE DAPPER DJS
    THE DAPPER DJS Wedding DJs

One of the best caterers in our Nations Capitol! As a DJ it's always a dream working with them. The P.I.G.S. team is always on point! Can't wait to work with them again!

• 2401 Whittier Drive Suite F Frederick, MD, 21702 See on map