P.I.G.S BBQ Catering

2401 Whittier Drive Suite F, Frederick, MD 21702 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About P.I.G.S BBQ Catering

P.I.G.S BBQ Catering is a wedding caterer located in Frederick, Maryland. They offer couples reasonably priced options with that smoked flavor you’d expect from a great BBQ joint. Smoked brisket to pork sausage, P.I.G.S BBQ Catering will deliver out of this world BBQ for you and your guests. Let P.I.G.S BBQ Catering bring casual dining with big flavor to your wedding.

Sit back and relax while they deliver the goods, set up and clean up your event. In addition to a variety of services offered, P.I.G.S BBQ Catering can also offer bartender(s), barware, chairs and tables. There isn't much this BBQ company can't do. Services offered include:

• Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
P.I.G.S BBQ Catering is a premier BBQ catering service. Couples can choose from an assortment of serving styles such as buffet, plated, stations and hor d'oeuvres. Catering services and dietary accommodations include:

• Cocktail reception

203 Reviews for P.I.G.S BBQ Catering

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/11/2020

Best day of my life

Lisa and her team have the most amazing staff!! Pedro and the whole team took such good care of us. It was literally the best day of my life. They always made sure we had food or drinks, brought us some appetizers during pictures, even brought me a whole tray of oysters to have with my dinner. They packed everything up so neatly and nicely for us. I was blown away. Everyone loved the food, the brisket was so tasty, and the chicken was falling off the bone. So delicious. They even set aside all our decorations to clean up the next day so we didn’t have to do it that night.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Allie

Allie D. · Married on 10/06/2020

Great team, Fabulous Food, Excellent Service, and Overall Wonderful "Friendorship"

If you're looking for delicious BBQ food and all of the fixings, attentive customer service, and great pricing, than please look no further than to P.I.G.S BBQ Catering! My best friend had hired them to cater her wedding 5 years ago, and the food was remarkable! Once I launched my own wedding planning business in 2016, I knew who would be one of my recommended caterers in the Frederick, MD/surrounding areas! Lisa & her team do not only provide attentive & friendly customer service, but their team executes flawlessly from start-to-finish. A designated team member worked with me last year with a full-service planning client. We conducted a thorough walk through together, discussed a game plan for set-up, execution, and breakdown. They always exchanged timely emails and communication throughout the planning process. They are the epitome of team players, when working together on and offsite. The wedding went off without a hitch, the food was incredible, and the overall experience made it not only memorable for the clients, but for me as a partnered vendor. They always go above and beyond, recommend food within client budgets, and ensure your day is set for success. The BIG difference you may find, while working with P.I.G.S BBQ Catering, is the overall personal experience. They make you feel like one of their own! I continue to work with Lisa and her team on other weddings and I 110% would highly recommend them for not only a wedding, but any special event a client may have in mind! Cheers to you all!

Sent on 05/15/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

P.I.G.S BBQ Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

1 Real Wedding

• Shelly's Floral Dreams Wedding Florists

Delicious food, friendly staff.

• Ostertag Vistas Barn & Farm Weddings

Lisa and PIGS are wonderful to work with, offering unique BBQ options and wonderful food, service, and staff. We love seeing them at Ostertag Vistas!

• THE DAPPER DJS Wedding DJs

One of the best caterers in our Nations Capitol! As a DJ it's always a dream working with them. The P.I.G.S. team is always on point! Can't wait to work with them again!

• 2401 Whittier Drive Suite F Frederick, MD, 21702 See on map
    301-812-4947 (Phone number)
    Location of (P.I.G.S BBQ Catering)