132 Reviews for P.I.G.S BBQ Catering

Lactose Free (2)
Nut Free (1)
Organic (1)
126 P.I.G.S BBQ Catering Reviews

PIGS catered our wedding. We chose to go with their other division, A Southern Affair, which offers more traditional meal options rather than BBQ, since I am not a huge BBQ fan. However, I did attend a wedding where PIGS served BBQ and was turned into a BBQ believer.

Anyways, we chose to do passed hors d'eurves and plated meals for our wedding. PIGS did a phenomenal job. We are big foodies, just like all of our friends and families and everyone was praising all of the food. The service was even better than I could have ever imagined. Everything went extremely smoothly and I always felt like everything was taken care of throughout the whole process and through the night. We had a little hiccup where performers were late, so that changed the entire schedule. PIGS stepped up big time and took care of everything when the schedule had to be shifted to ensure everything still flowed seamlessly. I cannot compliment them enough. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do any kind of catering. Their prices are unbeatable, the quality of the food is amazing, and the service is impeccable.

Profile Picture Nideen, 9/12/20, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have had food from one of the top ten BBQ places in Houston, TX and PIGS by far and away surpasses that and any other BBQ I have ever had. They maintain local ties and homemade recipes and everything from their brisket to pork sausage is out of this world. Stop by in Frederick at their restaurant and you won't be disappointed! I highly recommend their brisket, pork sausage and southern greens. We booked them for our wedding and they have been extremely professional and responsive and I have no doubt they will astonish our guests and provide excellent service on our big day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Delivery, Set Up

Our guests RAVED about the food at our wedding. Both the food and service was incredible. If you're looking for an easy to work with company that will impress all your guests, P.I.G.S. is for you!

Profile Picture Athena, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We love PIGS!!! this team is top notch and goes above and beyond leading up to/on your wedding day. Jimmy was AWESOME, was with us every step of the way the day of, asking what he could do for us and making our day the best it could be. Lisa was so accommodating with our tastings and menu alterations last minute. We will be customers for life and highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

PIGS did an amazing job for my November 2017 wedding! If I could give them 6 stars, I would!

The food was incredible and the service was beyond amazing. Lisa was so accommodating with the last minute changes leading up the wedding (total headcount, number of vegetarian meals, total linen count). Kenneth and his team who worked the event did such a fantastic job. They made sure me and my groom were taken care of and provided amazing service to all of my guests. From what I saw, everything ran incredibly smooth and I heard so many people say how great the food was. I couldn't be happier with choosing PIGS as the caterer!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings

Choose P.I.G.S. for your wedding day! Lisa and her team are absolutely amazing. The food is AMAZING. The biggest compliment we received from our guests was how great the food was. They even helped coordinate our linens, the wait staff, dessert, and they worked closely with our alcohol vendor, which made things super easy for us. They basically took care of everything and made things so easy for us. We can't say enough about P.I.G.S. staff, either. As soon as our ceremony ended, we had someone coming up to us handing us drinks and appetizers. We felt like real VIPs. And oh man did I enjoy getting out of my wedding dress and stuffing my face with pulled pork when we got home that night! Best leftovers!! You cannot go wrong with P.I.G.S. :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s)

We can not say enough great things about P.I.G.S.! Our daughter and now husband love BBQ and i admit i was a little skeptical when they said they wanted it at their wedding. From the tasting to the walk thru to the day of the wedding P.I.G.S. was awesome! We had so many guests tell us how great the food was and the tables looked amazing! The staff was friendly and everyone did a great job so all we had to do was enjoy the wedding! : )

Profile Picture renee, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

They were awesome! Everyone keeps telling us how good the food was!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Oh my goodness, I don't know if I'll be able to say enough good things about P.I.G.S!! They were the first caterer we tasted with, and we never went back! The food was amazing, our family and friends still keep telling us how delicious the food was! Lisa and Jimmy are the bomb. They were amazingly helpful, and thorough, through the whole planning processes, even down to who was going to help light candles during set up! Lisa (such a sweetheart) organized our rentals, which was great that we only had to work with one vendor to get our food and rentals taken care of. Jimmy was there during the day of, and I don't think things would have run as smoothly as they did if he wasn't there. He made sure we got to try our hors devours, we always had a drink in hand, and we actually got to eat our food! He even packed us leftovers to take to the hotel! Truly an awesome team! Would recommend time and time again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Roddy and Lisa are the best! They are like family to us having been our go to for 2 weddings. Very reasonable from cost perspective and the highest quality and professionalism. Jimmie is the BEST too. Thanks for everything!!!

Profile Picture pk, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Out of all of our wedding vendors, I think P.I.G.S was our favorite. They were AMAZING!!! Our guests keep telling us it was the best wedding food they ever had. We had the pulled pork, smoked chicken, mac n cheese and a mashed potato bar (best decision ever). It wasn't just the food that was amazing, the service was out of this world; from the initial email conversations with Lisa, who was always responsive and helpful, to the tasting, all the way to the wedding day. During the cocktail hour and reception, Jimmy was basically our second wedding coordinator. He constantly made sure we had a drink in our hand, had some of the delicious appetizers (the chicken & waffles and tomato soup & grilled cheese are SO good) and he made sure we were taken care of the entire reception. My husband and I even got to enjoy to go boxes which we devoured after the wedding!! P.I.G.S is also highly professional and knows the wedding business, they were so organized and efficient with set up and breakdown. We never had to worry about a thing. We loved our wedding food so much that we will definitely be making a trip to their restaurant in Frederick, MD so we can enjoy their delicious food again. Thank you for everything you did for us, you truly made our wedding day incredible!!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s)

I can't thank the whole crew at PIGS for their hard work setting up our wedding and for the amazing people they have there working for them that made our wedding so wonderful! Jimmy was so amazing and worked so hard to make sure everyone had a great time and that everything went perfectly. We definitely couldn't have done it without his help that's for sure! Lisa was amazing from day one as well, making sure we stayed on budget and giving us some great suggestions when trying to figure out all the details for the day of. Such a great company and great people to trust in especially on one of the most important days of your life! Thank you guys for everything!!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 10/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Our guests still cannot stop talking about the food. We really wanted the food at our wedding to be amazing and P.I.G.S is just that. 7 cheese mac and cheese, pulled pork, brisket, jalapeno cornbread...we had it all. I forgot a lot of details about my wedding day, but the one thing I didn't forget was how I felt when I finally had the chance to eat. Do yourself a favor and skip the classical food and get yourself some southern style BBQ. You can thank me now.

Profile Picture Ivory, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

So from the start we knew we wanted to do BBQ for our wedding menu. After our first tasting with Lisa we looked no further. She was so nice and answered every question we had and made it so easy to work within our budget. Boy did pigs not disappoint. Our guests raved about the food and the service. Pedro was our leading man during our event. He was fantastic as well as all the other staff, everyone was super friendly. He made sure my husband and I were well taken care of during our event and even brought us plates of apps out while we were taking pictures. They also make the clean up a breeze. if you are looking for a BBQ caterer, look no further than P.I.G.S they are awesome!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

PIGS is absolutely amazing. Delicious food, excellent service from the staff. The day of our wedding everything went so smoothly.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used PIGS to cater our wedding and they went above and beyond! Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was! The staff was amazing! We would recommend them over and over again! A class act indeed!

Profile Picture Olisi, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Bartender(s), Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Amazing food. We had a tasting with Lisa at her store in Frederick and everything she fed us, we ordered! Her responsiveness was top notch. Her smoked chicken is out of this world!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Party Supplies
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Lactose Free

You will NEVER regret choosing P.I.G.S. to cater your wedding (or ANY event for that matter)! They are amazing. We were blown away by the initial tasting (and Lisa was so flexible when I surprised her with having my mom join us at the last minute). It was honestly difficulty to choose what to serve at our wedding because everything was so good! Lisa and Roddy were extremely helping with guiding us and coordinating every detail of our the rentals (at our venue were responsible for everything down to the forks/spoons) and food/dessert/drinks for the evening. They even accommodated our request for an Ice Cream Sundae Bar (during the dog days of summer!). Our guests are STILL talking about how incredible everything tasted. As the bride, it was SO easy to relax and let P.I.G.S. take care of everything. The staff was so attentive -- they made sure my new husband and I had everything that we needed. It's a little overwhelming to try to greet all of your guests, but their attendants paid such close attention to us -- we never needed to go get a drink for ourselves and they plated our dinners perfectly! AND they packaged up a to-go box at the end of the night for a late night snack! Go book P.I.G.S. right this second -- it will be the best decision you make!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Vegetarian, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I was given P.I.G.S name by someone who attended another wedding. I could not have been more pleased. From the moment I met Lisa O'Connell, I knew that my worries were over. Ideas, referrals, delicious food, and great servers! Our tasting clinched the deal. This was not going to be little portions of fusion food. Everything was extraordinary and I got rave reviews from all my guests. Delicious, delectable, fabulous, real food. We also ordered the oyster bar for the cocktail hour and 6 months later people are still telling me how wonderful the food and our wedding was.
Lisa and her team met with us and we laid out a plan, they implemented it to a tee and did everything they said they would. We could not have been happier. If you are looking for a great caterer, you can end your search.
P.S. The smoked chicken is to die for!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Organic, Vegetarian

Do it!!!! First thing, food is ridiculously good! I just had a buddy tell me he wished he used PIGS for his wedding which was a month before ours. So many people were telling us the food was so good, we had to re-try it ourselves the next day just to be sure. Service, second to none! All the staff provided by PIGS were amazing. You talk about service with a smile, they had it. Have to give a special shout out to Jimmy! He was like our second wedding coordinator. Don't know is this is the norm bc we've haven't been through the wedding process before but this guy was on point. Came out directly to us during our pictures after the ceremony with water and hor d'oeuvres, consistently checked up on us throughout thte night refilling our drinks and making sure we weren't hungry. Kept us updated on the amount of alcohol we had left for our guests and if we needed to reload and he even made sure the sparklers were ready at the end of the night for our sparkler send off when were having trouble finding our wedding coordinator. Don't even know if that was apart of his job description! Lisa, the catering coordinator, was also a pleasure to work with. Really professional and very helpful throughout this entire process. PIGS was the first food vendor we looked up and never looked anywhere else. We probably should have to get some more free tastings but everything about PIGS was so good, we were sold. Like we said at the beginning, do it!

Profile Picture andy, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

PIGS was amazing to work with from start to finish. This is a family company and you can tell they truly care about their customers and business. Not to mention their food was a hit at our wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Bartender(s)

Don't let the name PIGS fool you. We wanted a high-end catering experience for our daughter's wedding and PIGS more than delivered. Our plated event did not include their famous BBQ, we instead chose from PIGS Elegant Affair Menu and served Filet Mignon and salmon. From the first class service, to accommodating our every need, PIGS operated "5-stars" in every aspect. They were easy to work with in the planning and not one detail was missed. They are an Incredible value for any occasion and highly recommended. We have recommended PIGS to our friends and they are just as happy as we are. PIGS redefines full service catering. Lisa and Roddy were amazing to work with and a Special thanks to Jimmy for taking Such great care of the Bride and Groom throughout the night.

Profile Picture alk, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

PIGS catered our wedding at Dulany's Overlook in June of 2017. We met with Lisa in Oct. of 2016 to do a tasting, the food was fantastic. Lisa and the team was easy to work with. We planned our wedding out of state, Lisa made it easy to coordinate and met with us a few times to go over details as well as help with suggestions for the catering and the linens. On the day of, the PIGS team was on time, the service was great (we had a buffet, which PIGS served food from and that was very efficient), and the staff at the wedding were super helpful and friendly. At the end of the night, the crew made the bride and groom take home boxes, which was amazing! Everyone got enough food and the leftover food was packed up at the end of the wedding and was easy to transport home. Great job PIGS, thanks for the delicious food!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had P.I.G.S. cater our wedding and it was fantastic! We had the pulled pork, chicken breast, beans, mac n cheese, corn bread, & seasonable vegetables and it was phenomenal. Our guests raved about the food. Everything was set up and ready to go on time, and they did us the courtesy of managing when the tables would go up. They also provided bartender service for our reception and were professional, courteous, and efficient. One other note: They came by and checked on my wife and I throughout the evening, bringing us water and/or drinks as we needed. They ensured we got dinner, and then ensured we got leftovers delivered to our car when we left. It was a great experience and I recommend their catering service to anyone!

Profile Picture Freya, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Gluten Free, Vegetarian