15649 SW 99 Terrace, Miami, FL 33196 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Osiris Photo and Film

A native of Miami, Florida, Osiris Ramirez has always been attracted to the impact art has on the spirit. From a young age, he dabbled in drawing, sculpting, and photography. As the real world began to take shape around him, he pursued a degree in Marketing and Advertising and then worked in the corporate world before realizing he could no longer ignore his passion to capture extraordinary moments. After opening his photography studio in 2009, Osiris dedicated his time to helping families write the stories of their love, one snapshot at a time. Inspired by the adoration his parents still share after 38 years of marriage, Osiris enjoys capturing the special bond between couples and families. He uses his friendly disposition to make people comfortable enough to allow the dynamic of their relationship to shine. Seeing the joy families feel after preserving their special moments drives Osiris. His photography will illustrate pages in the story of your life.

If you have any questions, you can reach us at 786-374-1432 or email osiris@miamilovestories.com

Follow Osiris Photo and Film on

Osiris Photo and Film 3
Osiris Photo and Film 4
Osiris Photo and Film 5

Andi · Married on 06/27/2018

Where can I start? Osiris was the only Miami videographer that I found online and immediately fell in love with his work. he is so easy to talk to and made me feel super comfortable planning my wedding from miles away. I was just blown away with his creativity even just planning over the phone! Fast forward to our wedding day, I couldn't have picked a more detailed, hard working, nice and kind wedding videographer. He literally went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable at all times, even in the hot Miami weather, Osiris was incredibly reassuring and super easy to work with never once complained, he just worked the day away with a smile in his face. He really loves what he does and you can totally tell by looking at his work. He is dedicated to his craft. We have already received our wedding film and it blew away every single expectation that we had. The quality of his work is easily appreciated, he seriously put together our wedding day into a beautiful wedding film that showcases Miami, our wedding venue, and best of all our love for one another. I can't imagine our wedding day without his help and guidance. We are forever grateful with him for all his creativity and hard work.

IF you are in need of a wedding videography in the Miami area I highly recommend Osiris Photo & Film. If you are considering him for your wedding let me tell you, he will be the best decision you make on your wedding day and you will not regret it.

Thank you Osiris for such great experience, for delivering a video we will cherish for ever! We love you and cannot wait to come back to Miami on our anniversary to do another wedding film with you!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Daniel · Married on 06/27/2018

My wife and I decided to elope in Miami. As professional wedding photographers, the decision of who would photograph and video our wedding was not an easy one. We looked through what felt like hundreds of videos and we kept coming back to Osiris.

When it came time to film, Osiris was friendly, courteous, accomodating, professional and funny. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and that's a big deal since we spend our lives behind the camera.

The product he delivered was above and beyond what we had even hoped for. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat and recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

I had the opportunity to work with Osiris as my wedding photographer and honestly it's one of the best choices I made when it came to my wedding planning. Osiris is kind, hard work and so friendly it's easy to work with him. My husband and I say it all the time, he's like our friend I'd feel just as comfortable grabbing a beer with him as I do having him photograph us. Osiris, is fantastic at capturing true/ raw emotion as well as the beauty behind every event. I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos! Thank you Osiris, for capturing the essence of our wedding day, I love looking at our photos and reliving all he love we felt.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Osiris Photo and Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

• Oh My! Occasions
    Oh My! Occasions Wedding Planners

Osiris is a rare breed in this industry. His ability to remain professional while still eliciting genuine feelings from his clients gives a whole new meaning to pictures being worth 1000 words. I would not hesitate to recommend this photographer to my brides and I truly look forward to the next time we get to work together.

• 15649 SW 99 Terrace Miami, 33196 See on map