San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About OneDay Pictures

OneDay Pictures is a wedding cinematography company specializing in artful and stylistic, simple, journalistic wedding videography and photography. We create wedding films with a broad coverage in the San Francisco Bay Area including San Francisco, the Peninsular down to Santa Cruz, Monterey, Carmel, the wine country of Napa and Sonoma area, and to Livermore in the East Bay.

We focus on an artful documentary-style filming and place a strong storytelling emphasis in creating the most unique stories. OneDay's vision is to bring the vivid "One Day" story to a lifelong memory. We love to work with your ideas and passion to make your story unique.

Follow OneDay Pictures on

Vimeothumbnail

• Videos 9

22 Reviews for OneDay Pictures

Jeanette · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I did extensive research on videographers that could capture our most memorable day. We came to find some that seemed very knowledgeable and creative, however their price was way above our budget. On the other hand, we also found others that offered a good price, but the end product examples did not convince us. When we finally found Carmen, we immediately knew she was the one. When we met her we immediately felt the connection, the trust. She truly cares for what the bride/groom wish to capture on their wedding film. During the preparation prior to wedding and day of, both Carmen and Edward were above any expectations we had. They were both extremely sweet, punctual, had great communication, nonintrusive, and oh so knowledgeable and creative. Carmen was able to achieve the antique nostalgic look we had dreamed of. The end product was PERFECT, and with all the expenses of wedding, we were both so happy and relieved to say that it also fit our budget! Thank you so much Carmen, you guys are simply the best! :)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Beverly · Married on 10/24/2015

We found Carmen after searching around for a videographer who struck the right balance of documentary and cinematic style. Her samples online matched the mood we were going for, and after a quick chat in person, she came across as detail oriented and pleasant to work with.

Leading up to our wedding, we touched base with her about a month or so from the day, and then had our coordinator sync up with her to work out the timeline. It helped that she happened to have worked with our coordinator in the past, so everything went well in the lead up to the wedding.

On the day of the event, Carmen brought a partner to help capture both sides of the wedding to get 'getting ready' shots. Her partner was unobtrusive and worked well with the second photographer taking photos of the groom.

Carmen and her partner worked well with the photographers to capture the first glance, some pre-ceremony shots, and the ceremony itself. During the ceremony, they didn't get in the way of a small ceremony space, and we didn't even notice them throughout the ceremony. Similarly during the dinner, we saw them in the corners of our eyes and were able to get great angles without obstructing anything.

We got our video a few months after the event and we were really happy with how it turned out -- it ended up being the perfect balance we were looking for. All of the important moments were captured beautifully: the speeches were mic'ed well and the music overlays fit the mood of the night. Overall, the wedding film reflected the emotions and excitement of the day, and we were very glad and lucky to have Carmen there to capture it.

We sent her a portable hard drive and we shortly received the full raw footage (250GB worth!) of video and audio for our records.

Overall, we couldn't be happier with Carmen's work, demeanor, and would highly recommend her to anyone celebrating their special day.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Vicky · Married on 10/03/2015

I live in Florida and my daughter was getting married in Sonoma. I was looking for a videographer for her wedding. I searched for weeks for the right videographer.
    I was immediately attracted to Carmen's work because of the beautiful cinematographic feel to her wedding stories.

Despite the distance, Carmen was very easy to work with and she took the time to meet with my daughter in-person before the wedding.

I didn't need an editor for the final wedding wedding, so Carmen provided me with all the raw video clips. I really appreciated that she was still willing to shoot my daughter's wedding without also editing the video - many videographers are not willing to do so.
    In addition to two videographers for the wedding, Carmen had two stationary cameras set up for the ceremony, ensuring every angle was captured. She also used a crane and a slider which captured those unique movie- quality moments.
    Carmen provided me with over 500 clips from the wedding - amazing beautiful shots - all the cinema-graphic shots that I was looking for.
    Carmen has a great personality and she and her team were a delight to work with I'd definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2015

OneDay Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,160.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage