Brooklyn, NY 11209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Once Upon A Vow

From intimate elopements to elaborate interfaith weddings, your ceremony is personalized to highlight YOU, YOUR STORY, and YOUR LOVE.

As modern and inclusive bi-lingual (English & Spanish-speaking) Wedding Officiants and Love Storytellers, we believe you deserve a fun and meaningful ceremony that will kickstart your wedding with the lighthearted personal touch of a close friend.

LET'S CELEBRATE YOUR JOURNEY!

Follow Once Upon A Vow on

Once Upon A Vow 6
Once Upon A Vow 7

Nick Wilson · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Incredible Personalized Service

Working with Daniela was truly a joyous experience. As a non-religious, same-sex couple, we knew that we didn’t want any kind of traditional ceremony. The hard part was figuring out what that could actually look like! As soon as I found Daniela online and read her approach and philosophy I knew we had found the perfect person to celebrate our day. Daniela really took the time to get to know us as a couple – from how we met to what is important to us and what we value in our relationship. She then crafted this into a beautiful, intimate and meaningful ceremony that was perfectly tailored to us. On the day, the ceremony was a wonderful expression of our 10-year journey together to this point, and the future we are planning together. I can’t recommend Daniela highly enough!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Glenn Goudreau · Married on 09/19/2019

The best there is

Lets put it this way, our ceremony was by far the best part of our wedding day. Daniela was amazing to work with. We live outside of the city so my (now) wife and I had to do everything via Facetime. Daniela took the time to learn so much about us and our relationship. What she crafted was honestly a perfect ceremony, really making it personal to us. She really listened to our wants and our dreams of how we wanted it to be. Even our super religious grandparents raved at our reception about how beautiful our ceremony was.

Thank you Daniela, from the bottom of our hearts. It was one day we will truly never forget.

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Once Upon A Vow 8
    Once Upon A Vow 9
  • LovelyinLove

Mirtha · Married on 08/16/2019

Our ceremony dream come true

The excitement that I’m getting writing this review is indescribable! It takes me back to all the emotions I had during my ceremony, and we have Daniela to thank for that. It took me a long time to find an officiant that wasn’t the normal, mundane full religious officiant. Me and my husbands personality is outgoing, funny, romantic, and we wanted someone who represents us, and shows our guest our personalities. Daniela did just that, she’s all that and a bag of chips! Her personality from the 1st conversation was bubbly and always responsive! She got to know us, and it was like we had a best friend officiate our wedding! We loved our ceremony, everyone cried, laughed, screamed! Jonathan and I enjoyed it so much! Our children loved that Daniela involved them in the ceremony by having them bless our rings. Our kids cried!

If you want your love & your ceremony to truly show who you are.. go with Once upon a vow. You won’t regret it! thank you so much Daniela for making this ceremony the best one everrrr! ❤️

Sent on 08/25/2019

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY, RI
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• Campbell Events
    Campbell Events Wedding Planners

Daniela is incredible! Not only is she amazing to be around, but she has a special way of bringing that fun personality into her work life. She truly gets to know her couples and incorporates personalized details into each ceremony. I would recommend once upon a vow every time!

• Brooklyn, NY, 11209 See on map