Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Onada Photography

I approach each wedding individually adding my own originality by using a creative eye and a combination of various photography techniques from photojournalism to traditional to Fashion, to make your photographs and album as unique and special as you are. Photography is a huge passion of mine and I love the fact that you can capture a moment of time, an expression, a reaction, a feeling and be able to come back to it and be able to feel that way again years later by just looking at your photographs.

Your photography package comes with everything from a complimentary engagement session and full photography coverage of your wedding to albums, online galleries, slideshows, and much more. Please visit my website (http://onadaphotography.net
) and don’t hesitate to contact me so i can create a special package just for you.

Follow Onada Photography on

33 Reviews for Onada Photography

Onada was a great person to work with. Her style of simplicity was simply awesome. Overall we were very satisfied with both engagement and wedding pictures that came out. She also engaged everyone in the wedding and everyone had a good time interacting with her.

Sent on 05/04/2015

We honestly can't say enough good things about Onada -- she was super responsive to emails and questions, was professional, sweet, efficient, and was a total pleasure to spend the day with. We wanted a very photo-heavy wedding since our families live all over the country and are never in the same room together, but she was totally flexible and accommodating as we drove all over Philadelphia with a crew of rowdy family members (who totally loved her as well). We highly recommend her and hope we have another occasion to work with her again -- definitely book her, she is fabulous!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Onada was incredible! She is so patient, so wonderful. Everyone in the bridal party absolutely loved her. Onada is such a kind person with incredible talent. Her photos were beautiful and she made you feel so good about yourself.The photos she took were so incredible and truly captured our relationship. I would tell anyone to contact her for your wedding!

Sent on 01/06/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• QB & Co
    QB & Co Wedding Hair & Makeup

It was such a pleasure to work with this talented photographer! She was professional and captured the perfect shots, the first time. The pictures of our work were beautiful and flawless. Would love to work with her again, anyday! Xo QB & Co

• Nylagray Photography
    Nylagray Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a joy to work with Onada. She is simply great at what she does !!

• Makeup & Style by LaMode
    Makeup & Style by LaMode Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Onada for my maternity shoot. All I can say is when it comes to detail , professionalism & quality no one does it better !! Her work is fabulous.