19811 Wood Walk Lane, Humble, TX 77346 Map · Phone number

About On Location Houston

-photographic design-
832.928.1591

My name is Janice Lewison, and I am the owner of "OnLocationHouston.com".

My style is definitely "photojournalistic" with an artistic flair.

I document a wedding day as it occurs. I am telling the story of you're wedding, capturing tiny moments you may not see yourself, attention to details,your family and friends, emotions, your style, etc.. I turn the best into art. I make beautiful customized books. My brides always love their books!

I am a mother of 3, and think of you as if I were capturing my own family, with your wants and emotions involved, and take this very seriously.

I shoot an unlimited quantity of photos, all arriving on DVD (2 copies), for you to print as you please with prints-rights included. I use a high resolution professional camera, and my preference is natural lighting as much as possible. I always bring a second shooter(usually my daughter Karly, who has a very fresh,un-jaded eye), and backup equipment. I arrive on time and usually early.

I am not a big fan of studios and fake backdrops, although they definitely do have their place and needed at times. My personal preference is shooting everything, "On Location".

I shot my first wedding 20 years ago. I am very sensitive and am always constantly scanning for any and everything I find interesting to capture at any event. I was once told, "I can always see your mind thinking away". :) And it's true. I love this business!
Our family has been in Houston for 25 years except for the short times we were in NY and LA and a short move to Denver and Florida. We definitely call Houston home.
On Location Houston is dedicated to bringing you the very best.
Feel free to give us a call. We provide a fun and friendly atmosphere and are prices are very reasonable.
Kind regards :) ,

P9223317
P9223308
P9223165
On Location Houston
Was a beautiful celebration :)
Was a beautiful celebration :)
 JCL5610
Was beautiful!
On Location Houston Was beautiful!
 281 of 1 29
DSC 3308

21 Reviews for On Location Houston

• I

Iffy · Married on 09/25/2011

She is so much fun to work with and takes great pictures for and affordable price! It was a pleasure being around her and her assistant! I recommend her for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 09/28/2011

On Location Houston's reply:

Thanks so much Iffy! You and Julian were the best ever to work with!
    Cannot wait to see your beautiful little baby!

Taylor · Married on 07/09/2011

Janice did a magnificent job with our wedding!
    The pictures were fantastic and the service was fast. She was so accommodating to every request we made. She and her amazing staff were a joy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for friendly and professional service!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2011

On Location Houston's reply:

I cannot thank you enough Taylor. Your dress was stunning and so were you! Many great pics to choose from. Karly says all the guys were talking about how gorgeous you looked!

Cecilia · Married on 06/25/2011

Janice was by FAR the most competent vendor we had at our wedding! The photos were stunning! I prefer to use family owned business' in this troubled economy...The Mother-Daughter combo was exceptional!! As photographers they were never in the way at the wedding and I cannot even begin to explain how exceptional Janice made my husband and I look!! Props to Janice and On Location Houston!!

Sent on 09/21/2011

On Location Houston's reply:

Ci CI! Wow thank you so much for all of your faith you had in me!
    We so enjoyed you and your new hubby! Please give us a shout next time you make it back to H town!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

On Location Houston FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Your Day Weddings
    Your Day Weddings Wedding Florists

Janice of "ON LOCATION PHOTOGRAPHY" is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so professional , and on time/present for every event regardless of what happens. I had the opportunity of working with her on an event where she injured her neck, she had assistants there, however, this did not stop her from shooting the event. She continued to do an excellent job and you did not even notice she was in pain. This photograper makes a BIG EFFORT with excellent results. The pictures speak for themselves.

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Austin Wedding Blog
    Austin Wedding Blog Banquet Halls

Wonderful wedding photography resource for every Houston bride! Please take the services of On Location Photography into consideration when planning your special day.

• 19811 Wood Walk Lane Humble, 77346 See on map
    8326448120 (Other Phone Number)
    8326448120 (Fax Number)