Warwick, RI 02889 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 2

About Olivia Gird Photography

Hello! I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer nestled by the seaside in the tiny state of Rhode Island. While I mainly work in Rhode Island and Pennsylvania, I travel both near and far! I am all about capturing the fun and romantic moments of your wedding in a relaxed and unobtrusive style. With my background in fine art and design I strive to create unique images at each wedding inspired by laughter and love! Check out my site and blog for recent work!

Follow Olivia Gird Photography on

0018website
b047c44141077dac 1509621685479 olivia gird photography luxury modern bohemian n
0102website
0040website
Olivia Gird Photography
olivia gird photography luxury modern bohemian new
0225kevin and erin

Olivia Gird Photography 4
  • Kelly

Kelly · Getting married on 10/12/2019

First impressions mean everything

Olivia is nothing short of amazing!! We had our engagement shoot with her, and cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding next October! She is professional, goes out of her way to connect with you, and goes above and beyond making you comfortable. Her talent is immeasurable. We are so happy and know we made the right choice!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Catherine · Married on 06/29/2019

Olivia is the best!

Olivia is the best! She is a very talented photographer and was able to beautifully capture every special moment of our wedding day. She was also so great to work with. She made the whole process fun and enjoyable. Her communication was great and she truly listened to our ideas and wants. She was able to help us relax and feel at ease in front of the camera. She made sure we got the specific shots we wanted and that we stuck to our timeline even when rain threw a bit of a wrench in our plans. We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and highly recommend Olivia!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jaylene

Jaylene · Married on 04/06/2019

A dream to work with!

Photography was one of our top priorities for our wedding, yet my husband and I were nervous about finding a photographer who would make us feel comfortable as we tend to be camera shy and didn't want to look stiff in photos. When we found Olivia my gut said she was the right girl for the job. She prides herself on being authentic and making the experience fun! On our wedding day she got us to laugh and relax and our pictures really reflect that. She was able to capture all the love and joy we were feeling and showcase it in a gorgeous framework! I would recommend Olivia to anyone and look forward to using her in the future!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Olivia Gird Photography 5
    Olivia Gird Photography 6
    Olivia Gird Photography 7
    Olivia Gird Photography 8

Olivia Gird Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Olivia Gird Photography 1
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive $100 off
    Mention you found me on Wedding Wire and receive $100 off any package.
  • Olivia Gird Photography 2
    Military Discount off any Wedding Package
    Military discounts for any and all serving active duty. I love to support our troops and this is a small way to say thank you for all you do!

• Mia Bella Makeup Artistry
    Mia Bella Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Olivia was fabulous to work with and the results of her work are nothing short of amazing. I would highly recommend her to any of the brides I work with!

• Cover Story Entertainment
    Cover Story Entertainment Wedding Bands

Amazing photographer with an artistic eye and one that can make you laugh and have fun through the whole process!

• Sara Faella Beauty
    Sara Faella Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I just recently worked with Olivia this past weekend for a wedding in beautiful Newport at the Ocean Cliff Mansion....I have to say when Olivia walked into the room she brought a great energy with her! Not only was she extremely sweet, kind and professional but she made everybody (bride especially) relaxed and comfortable. Just from the way she was angling her camera and the moments she was taking shots I could tell she was going to make this wedding and many more, to the say the least...memorable. It was such a pleasure Olivia and I cannot wait to work together again!

• Warwick, 02889 See on map