64 Orange Street, Providence, RI 02903 Map · Phone number

About Sara Faella Beauty

To Book Sara Faella herself, please continue using this site to inquire or you may go to her website www.sarafaella.com

To Book Sara's Glam Squad please go through the Glammies website www.sarasglamsquad.com

This weddingwire site is for Sara Faella Beauty, thank you so much!

Follow Sara Faella Beauty on

Trash The Dress with my Bride, Danielle
Photography by Two True Photography
Trash The Dress with my Bride, Danielle Photography by Two True Photography
Avant Garde Shoot
Photography by Sara Bynum (Sara's Photography)
Avant Garde Shoot Photography by Sara Bynum (Sara's Photography)
Bebe Fashion Show
Boudoir
328s

77 Reviews for Sara Faella Beauty

Kara · Married on 09/10/2016

Sarah and her "glam squad" were fantastic. We had 5 people total getting hair and makeup done... the girls were on time, efficient, and everyone looked great when they were done. Beyond that the girls were easy-going, they made the morning fun and relaxed. The wedding was on a hot day and even at the end of the night everyone's make up looked great!!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Mishell · Married on 06/28/2014

Sara was extremely professional and personable throughout the entire process of my wedding planning. I couldn't have loved my hair or makeup any more. She made sure I liked every little detail and made it perfect. Sara is such an easy person to get along with and her and her time were very much on time and had everyone done on time. My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup done by the glammies I recommend Sara and her glammies very highly. She made the process totally stress free!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Sara and her Glam Squad were amazing on my wedding day. They came to us, did hair and makeup for 11 people (not including me!) and were prompt, professional and just fantastic at what they do. Three Glammies on an too-warm November day managed to keep their cool even as the room got far too overheated. Sara did my hair and makeup and I could not have been happier with the results. She is extremely talented, fun and kept everything relaxed while I was beginning to stress out just a bit. My makeup looked stunning even at 2am when I got back to the room after all the partying. She had finished me 12 hours earlier! My hair stayed up and in the few pictures I've seen, her handiwork shows through. Worth every penny.

Sent on 11/25/2013

• Jessica's Country Flowers
    Jessica's Country Flowers Wedding Florists

Sara Faella is one of the most talented make-up artist around. I'm so overly impressed with all of her couture head pieces. So modern, chic and sophisticated elegance to all of her designs. Any one of them would be a perfect addition to your wedding day attire. Her sparkling personality is contagious! LOVE everything she does! Jessica Robinson, JCF

• John Fuller Photography
    John Fuller Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara Faella, artist, designer and stylist, is one of the most professional young women I have met in my first decade of wedding photography. She has a great outgoing attitude, goes the extra mile to give her clients what they want and probably has the most impressive line of tools I have ever seen brought to a brides suite pre ceremony! She is a joy to work with and I am looking forward to seeing her again! PS...she has an amazing studio in Westerly!

• Stylish Blooms
    Stylish Blooms Wedding Florists

I recently had the pleasure to be apart of an editorial photo shoot that Sara provided hair, makeup and her couture head pieces for. She is by far one of the sweetest people I have ever met and is very talented at what she does. The hair and make up for the models looked amazing and lasted all day even in 100% humidity. The collection of head pieces she had brought with her where nothing like I had seen before. They where all beautifully crafted and unique.. I can't wait for her to create me a head piece when I get married!

• 64 Orange Street Providence, 02903 See on map