Studio RK

6420 Plantation Park Court #102, Fort Myers, FL 33966 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Studio RK

Studio RK Salon is a premier hair studio based in Fort Myers, Florida, that services the Naples area and beyond. For over 15 years, the talented stylists at Studio RK Salon have been servicing the bridal community in southwestern Florida. Studio RK Salon’s newly renovated salon features a sophisticated bridal suite that was specifically designed for wedding preparation.

At Studio RK Salon, every bridal package includes a coordinator who will be with you every step of the way prior to your wedding ceremony, assisting you in scheduling every appointment for yourself and your bridal party. The salon’s hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, haircuts, hair coloring, textured styling, Keratin Treatment and updos. Studio RK Salon also offers bridal makeup services, which includes on-site makeup, contour makeup and fake eyelashes.

renee
unspecified9
unspecified10
19793416728429095005512890266626604959981o
Studio RK
all that glitters is gold congratulations carley
beka

Studio RK 6
Studio RK 7

Sara B · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Flawless

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. My hair and makeup were FLAWLESS! Exactly what I wanted and I wasn't over-done, still looked very much like myself but the best version ever. Both the hair (up!) and makeup lasted all day and night. Chelsea, Amelia and Cristina were all so fun and very attentive in addition to great work. They were perfectly on time and fully prepared when they arrived at the venue and my mom and bridesmaids all looked amazing. It was so worth including hair & makeup into the budget and I couldn't be happier with the way I felt that day and look in the photographs. Thank you!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2018

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE this Salon. I live out of State and so wish this place was closer to me. Studio RK Salon traveled to the hotel the morning of my wedding it was an amazing choice and the perfect way to start my day! Everyones hair turned out gorgeous, as did our makeup!
    The ladies (Amelia, Marjorie and Lindsay) tailored the services to our specific wishes. It was truly amazing! Words can not describe how thrilled I was with the services that I received. Amelia did my hair and make-up. The up-do that she created and the makeup that she applied were perfection... even with the happy tears and the hours of dancing - I still looked fresh and put together at the end of the evening! And my up-do!! After literally dancing for 5 hours straight, every bobby pin and hair were still in place. Amelia is so incredibly talented and artistic and made sure my hair looked amazing! I can go on for days about this Salon, I HIGHLY recommend them! Thank you so very much for the memories created that morning while you helped get us ready for my wedding. You made a very special day even more special!

Lots of Love,
    Lisa

Sent on 05/31/2018

Studio RK FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

• Set Free Photography™
    Set Free Photography™ Wedding Photographers

Studio RK does the most amazing job with bridal hair and makeup--their talent exceeds all expectations and the brides are always breathtaking! It is a pleasure to photograph Studio RK brides!

• 6420 Plantation Park Court #102, #102 Fort Myers, Florida, 33966 See on map