Studio RK Reviews

Studio RK 6
Studio RK 7

Sara B · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Flawless

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. My hair and makeup were FLAWLESS! Exactly what I wanted and I wasn't over-done, still looked very much like myself but the best version ever. Both the hair (up!) and makeup lasted all day and night. Chelsea, Amelia and Cristina were all so fun and very attentive in addition to great work. They were perfectly on time and fully prepared when they arrived at the venue and my mom and bridesmaids all looked amazing. It was so worth including hair & makeup into the budget and I couldn't be happier with the way I felt that day and look in the photographs. Thank you!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2018

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE this Salon. I live out of State and so wish this place was closer to me. Studio RK Salon traveled to the hotel the morning of my wedding it was an amazing choice and the perfect way to start my day! Everyones hair turned out gorgeous, as did our makeup!
    The ladies (Amelia, Marjorie and Lindsay) tailored the services to our specific wishes. It was truly amazing! Words can not describe how thrilled I was with the services that I received. Amelia did my hair and make-up. The up-do that she created and the makeup that she applied were perfection... even with the happy tears and the hours of dancing - I still looked fresh and put together at the end of the evening! And my up-do!! After literally dancing for 5 hours straight, every bobby pin and hair were still in place. Amelia is so incredibly talented and artistic and made sure my hair looked amazing! I can go on for days about this Salon, I HIGHLY recommend them! Thank you so very much for the memories created that morning while you helped get us ready for my wedding. You made a very special day even more special!

Lots of Love,
    Lisa

Sent on 05/31/2018

Marie · Married on 05/05/2018

Amanda was amazing. I last minute added make-up services for my wedding and even though fully booked were able to accommodate me by bringing more stylists in that day. My hair trail was great and Amanda really listened to what I had in mind and executed execllently. She is so kind and accommodating and my experience was awesome.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Studio RK 8
    Studio RK 9
    Studio RK 10
    Studio RK 11

Alison · Married on 12/02/2017

These women are amazing!!!! I recently got married and had my whole bridal party and family members (12 people) get their hair and makeup done by Taylor, Amelia, Chelsea and Megan. Everyone was in love with the work they did as well as the experience we had while getting ready. They had us get ready in the bridal suite which was absolutely beautiful! Being the bride and being surrounded by such uplifting women and feeling so beautiful is something that these ladies all contributed to on my special day. Pam is such a sweetheart and runs an incredible studio, she also took care of my whole bridal party getting us anything we wanted or needed. All of my correspondence with Ashley was always so easy and no matter how many times my plans changed, they always stuck with me and provided a wonderful experience. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a special event hair & makeup look or just regular maintenance. Basically, they are awesome.

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Studio RK 12
    Studio RK 13
    Studio RK 14
    Studio RK 15
    Studio RK 16

Erica · Married on 11/11/2017

Amelia was great! Couldn’t have had a better experience for my wedding day

Sent on 12/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Lindsay was amazing! I honestly could t have picked or asked for a better stylist for my wedding. Throughout the years, for every prom, homecoming, formal event I have HATED my hair and always paid an outrageous amount just to take it out as soon as I got in the car. I told Lindsay this and she promised to not let that happen. She kept her promise! She created the vision I had and made it look even better than I imagined! I will definitely recommend Studio RK to anyone getting married. I know they will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Studio RK 17
    Studio RK 18
    Studio RK 19
    Studio RK 20

Rebekah · Married on 06/09/2017

Studio RK is absolutely the best salon to take care of your bridal needs. My husband and I decided to elope before he left for a deployment. We kept things simple, but I knew I wanted to feel like a beautiful bride that day. Studio RK was top notch in accommodating this quick decision. After he came home, we decided to have a wedding celebration with our friends and family to celebrate our marriage. Studio RK did it again with amazing service and quality for me and my bridesmaids. I personally had Lindsay M and Taylor S do my hair and makeup for those separate occasions and they were both amazing, but I have seen other stylists before and they are all fantastic. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Studio RK 21
    Studio RK 22
    Studio RK 23
  • Hebron

Hebron · Married on 12/03/2016

Absolutely wonderful. I love the hair and make up for myself and my bridal party. Couldn't imagine getting it done by anybody else !

Mindy · Married on 11/19/2016

Lindsay, Ameila and Alyssa did an amazing job on all the hair and makeup from my wedding! It was so nice to have them come to our location. I would highly recommend Studio RK not only for just your wedding but any special event!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Molly · Married on 05/29/2016

Studio RK did such a fabulous job with my hair and makeup, as well as for all of my wedding party. The bridal suite was perfect for us all to be together the morning of my wedding!

Melissa · Married on 04/23/2016

Studio RK and Lindsey did an AMAZING job on our hair and makeup. There were 9 of us including myself and everyone came out looking stunning. There was a little miscommunication on my part with the Bridal Suite but it was resolved in a second. We were able to bring food and drinks and all get ready in one big room. They even allow you to purchase the products used on your makeup. They were great on time; we had to be out by 2pm and they were able to accommodate us. It only took about 2 and a half hours for all 9 of us to be completed. The reservation team was great at communication with everyone. Paying for their services was so easy through their online services. I would highly recommend studio RK for anyone’s bridal needs. Thank you.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Studio RK's wedding team did a fantastic job with hair and makeup! Loved every minute of it!

Sent on 02/10/2017

I used Studio RK for the day of my wedding for both myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom. They recently opened a bridal suite in the back of the salon so you can get ready with your whole bridal party in one room. You can bring food/drinks and can even choose a Pandora playlist to listen to (separate from the rest of the salon). Lindsay, the bridal specialist, is AMAZING! She's not only sweet, but truly knows what she is doing. She made sure I looked my best the day of my wedding, as well as the rest of my girls. I would highly recommend using them for any event, as well as just your salon - the staff is wonderful! Big thanks to Lindsay for all of your help on my big day!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Lindsey is the best!! She did my hair and make up for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with how it came out!! The rest of the bridal party looked just as stunning! I would recommend Lindsey to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/17/2015

Love Studio RK! So talented and professional at what they do !

• User4642055 · 2+ years ago

I have been a regular Studio RK customer since 2011, and chose to use them for my wedding too. Even tough they were not near our venue, it was worth the drive! I booked them last minute, after a bad trial at my original salon, and they were quick to response and very helpful! The staff was wonderful the day of too - Amelia did a great job, thanks :)

They have a huge & lovely space that accommodated my whole wedding party (7 counting myself) and another wedding at the same time, and still had us out of there on time. HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Studio RK's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! If you have any pictures you would like to share please send to jessica.a.reiter@gmail.com, we would love to feature you on Facebook and Wedding Wire

BJ · Married on 04/26/2014

This was a very positive, wonderful experience for the entire Bridal Party and a few extra family members. Racheal Pribanic and the rest of the team from StudioRK Salon that were working with her that day were more than accommodating in all things "bridal"...it couldn't have been better orchestrated!
    As the Mother of the Bride who was not from the area (nor was the bride or any of the bridal party), we could only go by "recommendations" when we were looking to book a venue and Racheal, along with StudioRK is what was recommended. I was able to bring in Deli Platters of food and a large beverage dispenser to accommodate mimosas (the brides favorite) as well as table linens, etc. The room is set apart from the rest of the salon so it had a very intimate feel. Everything was very organized as far as who was getting what and at what time so the 10 of us were in and out with room to spare and the whole event was very relaxing. I can't speak highly enough about Racheal Pribanic and the rest of the crew at StudioRK.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Heather · Married on 03/15/2014

My hair looked beautiful. Lindsey is awesome and a pleasure to work with. I was so pleased with my hair for my wedding. It was perfect. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2013

My hair and makeup were flawless! Lindsay did an amazing job and the studio was great to work with.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Studio RK's reply:

Racheal was awesome! She did an amazing job with our bridal party's hair and makeup. She was very professional and easy to work with. Everyone complimented on how beautiful and well my makeup stayed on all day! :)

Sent on 03/03/2015

Jillian · Married on 03/03/2012

Brittany O'Connor did my hair, and her assistant Lindsey did my make up. They were phenominal. They both came to the Hyatt, and did my hair and make up on site. They were amazing to work with.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Angela · Married on 11/06/2010

I go to Studio RK for everything. So when it came to my wedding day I didn't even have to think who I would use. My girls were able to get a mani and pedi a few days before the wedding. On the big day I had the stylists come to my hotel. It was a great experience.... music was going, hairspray was flying and everyone was relaxed. We all looked great!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Kristen · Married on 08/14/2010

Studio RK was great to work with! As a bride who was clueless when it came to make up and hair, they were extremely helpful! I have just moved to the area and continue to get my hair cut with Erin, the stylist who did my wedding hair and make up.

Sent on 03/29/2011

Harlynne · Married on 05/23/2009

What a wonderful salon! Made my day feel extra special. took the time to make sure every detail was right!

Sent on 08/18/2009