Kirsten Capron Photography

Warwick, RI View map

Operating out of Warwick, Rhode Island, Kirsten Capron Photography specializes is in creating heartfelt images for happy couples to cherish. The owner and lead photographer, Kirsten Capron, has developed a magnetic, photojournalistic style that is sure to reflect your authentic spark. From extravagant toasts to fleeting smiles, she strives to capture every genuine moment without being obstructive. A lifelong lover of photography with a wealth of experience, Kirsten is dedicated to crafting a visual document that preserves the magic of your special day for all time.

This photography service has a selection of packages designed to suit a wide range of preferences. The Peony package features six hours of coverage and 500 edited images, whereas the Dahlia option offers eight hours of photography time and 700 pictures. Their packages are also customizable, meaning you can tailor their features to meet your wishes. Kirsten Capron Photography’s specific services include:

• Complimentary engagement session
  • The option of a second photographer
  • Optional additional hours
  • Access to an online gallery

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Canvas

• Maggie
    Maggie V. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing! Must work with her

We were very fortunate to have Kristen recommended to us by friends for our wedding. She was very professional, thoughtful and easy to work with. We have never taken professional photos before and she made us feel at ease and special. We love her work and she always went above and beyond. We were very thankful to have her be a part of our special day, and we would highly recommend her for any event.
  • Rob
    Rob V. Married on 11/01/2020

Absolutely perfect.

The absolute best! She is so wonderful from start to finish. I cannot say enough good about Kirsten. She will literally make sure everything is so perfect for your special day. She is responsive, helpful, professional, reasonable and overall a good person. It pissed down on our wedding day and she was wonderful enough to come back to our venue with us on a sunnier day so we could get the pictures we had always dreamed of. I don’t know what photographer would’ve done that but she really goes above and beyond. Stop looking for others and choose her. Kirsten, you and your husband/ dogs are welcome over anytime. Thank you for everything 😊
    Ashley B. Married on 10/30/2020

Kirsten is amazing

Kirsten has been taking photo's of my family for almost two years now, she is one of the most talented photographers I have ever come across. She will be my photographer for my wedding in Fall 2020. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who asks. Her photo style is unique which is something I looked for. I can not wait for her to shoot my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

address Warwick, RI, 02889
Location of (Kirsten Capron Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding