Kirsten Capron Photography Reviews

Kirsten Capron Photography 4
Kirsten Capron Photography 5

Ashley Bruscini · Getting married on 10/30/2020

Kirsten is amazing

Kirsten has been taking photo's of my family for almost two years now, she is one of the most talented photographers I have ever come across. She will be my photographer for my wedding in Fall 2020. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who asks. Her photo style is unique which is something I looked for. I can not wait for her to shoot my wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Abbyc

Abby C · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Engagement

Kirsten worked with my fiancé to get pictures of the proposal! We are looking forward to working with her on our wedding day!

Kirsten Capron Photography 6
    Kirsten Capron Photography 7
    Kirsten Capron Photography 8
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Jess Laflamme · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding in the Park

We had a ceremony & reception at a local park on the water, it ended up being the perfect day! Kirsten worked with me from the beginning- we planned out how the day would go beforehand to eliminate any stress. She was extremely cooperative and open to any ideas I had. She arrived promptly on my big day, she worked with both me and my husband and made sure every moment we wanted captured on camera happened. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer, she’s awesome and her photos are beautiful. Thank you Kirsten!!

Kirsten Capron Photography 9
    Kirsten Capron Photography 10
    Kirsten Capron Photography 11
    Kirsten Capron Photography 12
    Kirsten Capron Photography 13

Cait · Married on

The photographer you NEED for your wedding day

Kirsten provides exceptional customer service, communication, and was such a delight to have at our wedding. She has both a natural artistic and technical eye for photography details which will make you smile for a lifetime to come when you revisit your wedding day photographs. Thank you for capturing the magic Kirsten!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Mccarthy · Married on

Absolutely Amazing

Kirsten has taken photos of me and my boyfriend multiple times ( and sometime even my dog tags along) and every time she amazes me even more! I can’t recommend her enough and will always return to her for any of my photography needs. Thank you so much Kirsten for all of your time and patience !

• Keri

Keri Castro · Married on

I won a Facebook contest

Shortly after getting engaged to my fiance, I won a free couples shoot by participating in a contest on Kirsten's page. I didn't have any expectations for the shoot, I actually wanted to use it as a practice run for engagement photos - which I was planning to book with another photographer. For our free shoot Kirsten was right on time, so easy to work with, spent an hour or more with us, and really captured our relationship. All that for something she wasn't getting paid to do! I loved the photos so much that I asked her to be my wedding photographer, and I am so excited to see all the special moments I know she will capture for us!

Kirsten Capron Photography 14