Caitlin Kershaw Photography

Swansea, MA View map
1 review
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Please refer to my website for updated pricing info

Caitlin Kershaw Photography is base out of Swansea, MA. Caitlin Kershaw Photgoraphy provides timeless and romantic fine art photography to couples in the USA. Her true to life editing captures an authentic view on couples wedding days that they can cherish for generations.

Words from previous couples:

"We felt like we had a long time friend photographing us"

"Caitlin made us feel comfortable by continuously asking questions about what we like, didn't like, etc. Her cheeriness is infectious, and she clearly knows what makes a photo great (and she isn't shy about posing you accordingly, which we really appreciated!). The shots are true-to-color in a way that really captures the spirit of the venue and the day."

"She is incredibly talented, professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Caitlin captured the joy and energy of our day better than we could have imagined. We will cherish these photos forever!"

"Everything with her seemed so effortless and natural. Going through our photos, we could not get over the gorgeous moments she captured that we either forgot about or missed in the whirlwind of the day. We cannot stress enough, if you want your day captured exactly the way you pictured in your mind's eye, Caitlin is the photographer to choose!"

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/06/2018

My lottery photographer

Booking Caitlin was like winning the lottery. 4 months before my wedding my previous photography (sisters coworker) ghosted on me and my sister. I came nervous and anxious and looked for a plan b for photos for my wedding. I came upon Caitlin on Facebook and I praise her and her photos everyday ! She is sweet, kind, organized and funny ! I am a laid back person and Caitlin handled everything. I have a lot of non English speaking people at my wedding but she jumped every hurdle to get the job done. She very got me a sweet gift the day of my wedding
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

39 Madison Road Swansea, MA, 02777
7743191225
Location of (Caitlin Kershaw Photography)
address Providence, RI, 02901

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding