Olive + Fern Photography

Grover Beach, CA View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Olive + Fern Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Grover Beach, California, just 23 minutes away from Santa Maria. Owner and lead photographer Aurora grew up on the state’s picturesque coast and delights in using natural lighting and beach-inspired tones to highlight her clients. She is passionate about capturing the precious moments between the couples she works with, resulting in images that they can treasure for years to come.

Olive + Fern Photography offers various wedding packages for you to avail of depending on your preferences. The full-day option includes eight hours of coverage and a minimum of 600 professionally edited photos. If you only need Aurora around for six hours, the half-day package is available. With this option, you’ll receive at least 400 photos of your day’s dazzling highlights and unexpected moments. After the celebration, you can view your photos in a personalized online gallery, allowing you to seamlessly share the special images with loved ones. To capture the “yes” before the “I do,” Aurora is also happy to arrange an engagement session.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

3.3 out of 5 rating

Micki A. Married on 04/09/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Aurora is amazing!

We are so beyond happy we chose Olive and Fern to photograph our wedding. Aurora and her second shooter were both so friendly and talented. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera (which is not usual for me) and the photos we've seen so far (just the sneak peek) are absolutely amazing. She was right where she should be to capture every moment, but we barely noticed she was there. We had a surprise disco party at the reception so that's what's up with the disco outfits in the photos haha. You cannot go wrong by hiring Olive and Fern for your wedding.
  • Alexis
    Alexis P. Married on 05/15/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Aurora is Amazing!

Olive and Fern helped create such gorgeous photos for my husband and I’s wedding. She was so helpful on the day and was so friendly and easy to work with. She was never pushy or anything and allowed us to really enjoy our day while still capturing gorgeous pictures of us and our families. I will recommend her to everyone. Thank you Aurora.

Olive + Fern Photography's reply:

Hi Alexis,

I am so happy that I was able to be a part of such a special day for you and your families. I'm glad that I can not only call you my client but my friend. Can't wait to watch your family grow (:

All the best,
    Aurora
    Rachel Married on 05/01/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience and gorgeous photos!

Working with Aurora from Olive + Fern Photography was beyond amazing - from our engagement photos to wedding day, she was nothing but a joy to work with! Not only do I love her aesthetic, capturing us in a natural state, with bright and natural lighting, but she was so fun to work with during the photoshoot sessions as well, making us feel very comfortable! All of the photos turned out so beautiful, I will definitely be recommending her to all my friends!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Aurora Garcia
Aurora Garcia
Owner + Photographer

Born + raised on the Central Coast of California, capturing the moments of two people in love is my absolute passion. I have found my soulmate and am a huge advocate for true love. Sunsets, tacos, surfing, good wine, and painting are just a few of my favorite things. I put my heart + soul into every image I capture. I've become close friends with all of my brides as I base my business on relationships. Booking me as your wedding photographer is basically like hiring a professional hype girl!

100 Crest Street PO Box #518 Grover Beach, CA, 93433
805-878-2144
Location of (Olive + Fern Photography)

Olive + Fern Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Olive + Fern Photography include in the starting price?

Olive + Fern Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Olive + Fern Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Olive + Fern Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Olive + Fern Photography offer?

Olive + Fern Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Olive + Fern Photography offer?

Olive + Fern Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Olive + Fern Photography offer for wedding events?

Olive + Fern Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Olive + Fern Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Olive + Fern Photography is recommended by 50% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.8 in quality of service, 3.7 in flexibility, 3.7 in professionalism, 3.7 in value and 3.3 in average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Olive + Fern Photography offer?

Olive + Fern Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding