Coatesville, PA 19320 Map · Phone number

About Old Arch Events

Hello! Welcome to the website of Old Arch Events! While I specialize in planning your special day - Weddings! - I also have a wide range of experience with planning birthday parties, reunions, and most other events! My name is Jennifer Hoser, owner-operator of Old Arch Events. My story begins 3 years ago (2009), when I planned a silent auction and a benefit "yappy hour" for a local dog club. I quickly realized that while I was giving 1,000% to planning this event - I was actually having FUN doing so. I quickly became a go-to person for friends/family that were having parties - they wanted my ideas, my thoughts, my advice...on planning their events! In 2010, my now husband proposed to me - which gave me the full rein to plan my own wedding! I could not believe how easy this came to me - from the flowers, to attire, to location....I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT. Planning my wedding was never stressful, and I vowed that I wanted other brides to feel the same way. I had found my calling. My previous employment (Finance Manager for large corporate america companies) has given me a wide range of skills - communication, collaboration, time management, organization, team building, budgeting, expenses, etc. I incorporate these skills to Event Planning and promise you a professional relationship and a wedding and/or party that you will never forget!

Your wedding and/or party is an extension of your personal character and interests. I do my best to incorporate that into the event's theme. I pride myself on working very closely with the most important people (YOU!) to fully understand what your expectations are for an event - and deliver so while maintaining the budget. Your dream will be a reality!

I invite you to review my photos, contact me and I will give you a list of references! Thank you for stopping by!

Follow Old Arch Events on

WozniakweddingA
Me

1 Reviews for Old Arch Events

Dan · Married on 06/29/2013

Jen and Steph were amazing. I had planned my event, but needed someone to assist with the execution and give me that level of peace of mind that I needed. That is exactly what I got. Right down to the fact that somehow a wristlet for a grandmother got delivered to a different spot, so Jen made one. Everything from calming us to touching up flower girl dresses. The team was incredible and made my day relaxing and perfect.
    Thank you!