Media, PA 19063 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About LilyVevents

LilyVevents is a full-service design and planning studio for custom event décor and event coordination. Our services are designed specifically to provide event styling and design, expert planning, floral decor, draping installations and beautiful executions of your one special day.

Your Wedding

We network with the finest event professionals while planning your full production, from finding the perfect location, dress, invitations, transportation, budgeting, detailed design, décor, hair and makeup, flowers, photography, videography, much more and bring together the finest vendors to fit your tastes and budget.

Our team will lead you through the maze of infinite choices and overwhelming options to bring your vision to life. Whether your wedding is destination, international, estate, hotel beach or in your own backyard our resources will create the perfect wedding for you.

Event Design

Leave it to us to execute a vision of a lifetime for your social /corporate event.

Bouquet Design
Table Design
Centerpiece Design
Corsage Design
Boutonniere Design
Venue Decor Design

Event Planning

Our team flawlessly organizes each event from concept to execution. Our goal is to eliminate the stress in planning social gatherings, work functions and client entertaining, while leaving you free to build relationships with your guests, employee and clients.

Event planning services are applicable to:

Social gatherings Birthday parties
Corporate events Business retreats
Promotional events Engagement parties
Bridal/baby showers Fashion events

And so many more!

Please contact us and provide the requested information so that we may send you your proposal and set up a complimentary initial consultation.

dsc0149w

50 Reviews for LilyVevents

LilyVevents 1
LilyVevents 2

Saranda · Married on 06/17/2018

I wish I could relive my wedding so I could experience my decor all over again! My sweetheart table and centerpieces were to die for!! EXACTLY what I envisioned

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Honeybee

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2017

I’ve been waiting to post this, because I really wanted to take my time with this. The decor at my wedding reception was the part of my reception that I was looking forward to the most.
    I worked with Lynn from Lily V Events. Please look her up on Instagram.
    There is SO MUCH I could say about this woman and her team, but I get emotional trying to put it into words. She is like my Fairy God Mother, and she made me feel like Cinderella on my wedding day. This woman has a heart of gold. She is kind, generous, hard working, and talented beyond words.
    She sat with me for HOURS to listen to my vision. She did everything in her power to make it come true. She worked all day on Friday to provide my husband and I with this incredible, breathtaking reception decor, and I am eternally grateful. She over delivered, not because she had to, but because she wanted to, because that’s just the kind of person she is.
    Ladies and gents, this wedding planning experience has taught me so much, and I have tons of advice I could give any future brides and grooms. One of the biggest pieces of advice I can share, is to HIRE VENDORS WHO TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK!!!
    Hire people who love what they do, who are passionate, and willing to go the extra mile, not because they have to, but because they want to do their best always. That’s what I found in Lynn and Lily V Events, and I will forever love her for everything she did for us. Lynn, I hope God continues to bless you abundantly, because you so deserve it.

Sent on 12/19/2017
    LilyVevents 3
    LilyVevents 4
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2016

We hired Lilyvevents and worked with Lily to help decorate our wedding. We didn't have to worry about a thing, lily ensured she worked with us every step of the way, right from our invitations choices, linen options, flowers, decor lighting and much more. I loved they offered all these in one plan so I didn't have to use too many vendors. Lily and Lynn were very accommodating, respectful of our wishes and made sure everything went smoothly. Our flowers were amazing, I especially love the video Lynn sent me of her making my bouquet early that morning a note attached to my coffee telling me to breathe.... She remembered I'm a coffee addict and had one delivered to me along with my bouquet. The video put me at ease, just watching how my bouquet was carefully crafted. I didn't have to worry after that I knew they had everything under control. The church was exquisite as I wanted an elaborate design due to my Christian background, my reception flowers and decor was even more exquisite. Our family and guest were in total awe. I couldn't have asked for a better day. You can't go wrong with this team. They are typically very busy but once you reach out and get them. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/23/2016

LilyVevents FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• LilyVevents 1
    RENT SILVER CHIAVARI CHAIRS $5.00
    RENT GOLD CHIAVARI CHAIRS, RENT SILVER CHIAVARI CHAIRS FOR ONLY $5. PRICE INCLUDES CUSHIONS. GIVE US A CALL 267 736 4442
  • LilyVevents 2