Ok2bu Images

Rawlings, VA View map
$1,300 Most Popular Price

$1,300 Most Popular Price

Your wedding photos will play an important role in capturing those wonderful memories of your wedding day.

We will capture the beautiful images of the bride, groom, friends, and family on your special day. From getting ready for your wedding ceremony through the reception, complete with all those small moments in between.

About five years ago, I took my passion for photography and turned it into something more. Over the past five years I have photographed weddings, high school seniors, portraits, maternity sessions and dozens of events. I have also done some photography charity work. My photography has taken me places I never thought I would go and has opened my little world to new and exciting experiences. Along the way, I have had some wonderful clients. I am grateful for each person that allowed me to capture their most precious memories.

Through the years I have learned to appreciate the importance of a photography. A photo captures a moment in time that is special to you and your love ones. A photo brings happy memories of a wedding, the couple's first kiss, the first dance, and cutting the wedding cake.

When I'm at a photo shoot I aim to give my clients the best session I can. I want their experience to be like no other. When my client looks back at their photos, I want them to not only to remember the special occasion for the session but also remember their session with me with a smile.

Photographing a wedding is exciting and like no other event. Each couple has their own way of making their love story unique. Each wedding gives me the chance to capture true love as the couple start their lifetime together. It is extremely rewarding to be a part of the beginning of fairy tale that came true

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,300

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Sheryl
    Sheryl D. Married on 09/26/2020

Engagement Session

Lisa has been awesome as we selected a photographer for our wedding. The engagement session happened at Maymont Park in Richmond, VA right before the quarantine for the pandemic and we so happy to get the photos back so quickly as life started to get crazy. The shots were perfect. she guided us to perfect positions and poses and caught candid moments we will cherish forever. We can't wait until our wedding in September and Lisa capturing the day for us.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 09/19/2020

Engagement session

We LOVE our photos! Lisa captured exactly what we hoped for . She was very professional and provided us with great direction to capture the best shots. She has such a warm personality which made working with her so much fun . We received our pictures in a timely manner . We have received an overwhelming response on how AMAZING our engagement photos came out . Me and my fianc茅 look forward to working with her at our wedding. We highly recommend Ok2bu Images !
  • Falex
    Falex L. Married on 09/05/2020

Excellent service ..highly recommended

HER WORK WAS AWESOME... we enjoyed our engagement shoot with her..the pictures was beautiful .... yhe pricing was great...she felt like family..
  • illustration stars

43 photos 路 09/08/2018

Deals

Ok2bu Images 1
Gift
FREE Engagement session when you book Ok2bu Images to capture your wedding day.

Pricing

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design Wedding Cakes

Lisa is absolutely incredible to work with! I had the pleasure of being asked to collaborate with her for a very special styled shoot. Her attention to detail and work ethic are unsurpassed! Lisa has a great eye for unique shots and is very patient and endearing! Our collaboration was published in several publications as a result of her determination and extreme talent. I highly recommend Lisa McFarland owner of OK2BU Images to any bride that wants their special day captured in great detail with lots of love!

Rawlings Road Rawlings, VA, 23876
Location of (Ok2bu Images)

Ok2bu Images frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ok2bu Images include in the starting price?

Ok2bu Images includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Albums

What photography services does Ok2bu Images include in their most popular wedding package?

Ok2bu Images includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does Ok2bu Images offer?

Ok2bu Images offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ok2bu Images offer?

Ok2bu Images offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ok2bu Images offer for wedding events?

Ok2bu Images offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ok2bu Images and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ok2bu Images is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Ok2bu Images offer?

Ok2bu Images currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding