M2M Weddings

Virginia Beach, VA View map Visit website
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

M2M Weddings is a photography company that has been proudly serving the DC, Maryland, and Virginia region for over eight years! Melodies to Memories, M2M for short, centers on providing couples with premium imagery on their special day. The versatile team provides candid, organic photography and strives to capture love stories and special events as they unfold.

This company provides much more than just photography. These dedicated professionals cover a range of wedding services including Videography, DJ, Photo-Booth & Day of Coordination. When it comes to photography, The M2M Team is there to capture everything from engagement to wedding day. You can request a second photographer and extended hours if needed. Afterward, M2M Weddings produces various photo products for couples to choose from, including albums, prints, online galleries, flush mounts, and thank-you cards.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amanda W. Married on 05/15/2022

Amazing work

We did a small intimate wedding may 15,2022 I hired M2Ms Coria Harris to take pics and may I say wow! When I got them back they were everything we wanted to capture our day and some. He caught pictures I didn't even know he had taken and they truly captured the moment for what it was I would highly recommend them and I will be hiring them again if I ever need anymore pictures taken!

M2M Weddings's reply:

Brandi B. Married on 06/19/2019

Excellent quality

They have been here for me since I was in high school !!! All the way from taking pictures of me in high school , getting engaged , getting married and my maternity pictures !! I love them so much ! I would recommend to anyone and everyone ! They do an amazing job!!!

M2M Weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing is to assist in capturing your day! We look forward to being of service again in the future. - The M2M Team
illustration stars

Pricing

Team

Zarmeena W
Zarmeena W
Photography Manager (DC Region)

Zarmeena has been studying multi-media for over half her life. She has also been shooting photography and videography with those skills for twelve years. She brings her passion for art to every event.

DJ Coria
DJ Coria
Operations Manager

Founder of M2M Weddings, DJ Coria leads the team and assists couples in bringing their vision to life.

Francine
Francine
Director of Photography

Francine is part of the M2M photography and videography teams at M2M Weddings. With her passion for photography and spirited personality, she guides couples through every aspect of capturing their big day.

700 E Main St. #342 Virginia Beach, VA, 23218
Location of (M2M Weddings)
700 E Main St #342 Richmond, VA, 23218