Stony Creek, VA 23882 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Kristin Partin Photography

My name is Kristin and I am a wedding & lifestyle photographer based in Richmond, Virginia. Thank you for visiting my storefront! We offer a tasteful blend of nostalgia & romance and strive to produce real images of love and grace. Relax, we got this :)

Kristin Partin Photography's work has been featured on Theknot.com, stylemepretty.com, polkadotbride.com, loveandlavender.com & prettylittleweddings.com.

xoxokris

3116901010038229565891268128650491893814665249n
IMG1624

• Videos 2

19 Reviews for Kristin Partin Photography

Kristin was amazing!!! My wedding was 94 degrees, and not too pleasant, but she did amazing. She's great at natural looking photos, which I love. She sent me some the next day because I was a in rush to see some, and the few I seen are so beautiful. She was extremely nice, and easy going with what I wanted to do! She's also not expensive at all. I didn't have a budget, and picked her because I loved her photos, and when I called her, she was so kind on the phone. So, the fact that she is way cheaper than some other photographers I spoke to, makes her even better (:

Maureen · Married on 10/20/2011

I can't say enough good things about Kristin! She did my engagement photos and I can not wait for my wedding! She is super professional, easy to work with, a good communicator, and makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera. I love her use of lighting and props, she is always very creative with a photo shoot and clearly loves what she does!
    Her final product is fantastic! I was extremely pleased with her work and plan to use her as my photographer for my wedding, babies and beyond! I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

Ciara · Married on 09/10/2011

I cannot say enough kind words about our experience with Kristin. She was very laid back and took the awkwardness out of taking photos. We had so much fun and felt so at ease. Our images are beyond gorgeous. Her shots make me look SKINNY! What bride doesn't want that?! I seriously loved every single bridal portrait so much that I couldn't choose JUST ONE to display at the reception.. so, I had to go out and buy an 18 opening frame! I would highly recommend her to anyone. I love each and every image that was captured and will cherish our wedding photos forever.

Award