1944 SOMERSBY LN, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,195
Availability Check your date

About Eyecaptures Photography

My goal on your wedding day is to capture images that will last through the years in a timeless style, while keeping both Bride and Groom calm, and in good spirits at the same time. A wedding should be a blissful and fun day the last thing you need is added stress from your photographer. One of the biggest and most frequent compliments we receive after a wedding is "I completely forgot you were here"

Please read our reviews and check out our site, we look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Eyecaptures Photography on

jwwedalbum074
are142

58 Reviews for Eyecaptures Photography

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Bryan is the best! He is an amazing photographer and just a great guy to be around. We had such a great time working with him. Our engagement and wedding photos are just perfect! If you don't hire Bryan you are missing out! He captured all the right moments and made everyone look fantastic despite the 100 degree heat!

Eyecaptures Photography 1
    Eyecaptures Photography 9
    Eyecaptures Photography 10
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

Hiring Bryan as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding. We connected/vibed with Bryan really well and felt we could talk easily – which was important to us as we would be spending a lot of time with Bryan. We did our engagement shoot at Hermitage and the pictures came out beautifully. Bryan was great at giving us directions and being patient and sent us our pictures a week later. Leading up to the wedding, he was responsive and helpful with all of my questions. The day of the wedding, Bryan was a rockstar. We hired him for 10 hours with no second shooter and felt like that was a great decision. He remembered all the little details, like remembering to get pictures of our wedding bands during the reception because I didn’t have them while getting ready to a gentle reminder about it being time for cupcakes. Our best man also literally forgot his pants and Bryan helped to problem solve this situation and it worked out great. We also had an uneven wedding party + our dog as a groomsdog, which I felt like Bryan was able to adjust to easily and make the best of our pictures. He remembered all of the shots we wanted and helped make them happen. During the reception, there were a few times I pulled him aside to get pictures with specific guests; which he did quickly and seamlessly. My husband and I felt that he was not intrusive while taking pictures. Bryan was incredibly patient with us and a lot of fun to have as our photographer on our wedding day. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! We are so happy with them and how Bryan captured the special moments on our wedding day. He was literally the best from the beginning of the wedding planning process past the wedding day. I don’t think we will ever be able to repay him, though I hope I can in some way I can if this review will convince you to hire Bryan/Eyecaptures as your photographer!

Eyecaptures Photography 11
    Eyecaptures Photography 12

Kathleen · Married on 12/30/2017

Bryan was so easy to work with. When we took our engagement pictures, neither of us had taken professional pictures before and we were a little uneasy in front of the camera. Bryan calmed our nerves, made us comfortable and we felt completely at ease within a few poses. Our wedding pictures went great, and he even worked well with the kids we had in our wedding party. During the ceremony and the reception we didn't notice Bryan lurking, but he did seem to be in the right places to capture the right moments. We haven't seen the final wedding pictures yet, but I'm sure they'll turn out great. My only negative is that the formal pictures at church after the ceremony took a little longer than expected, but I'm happy with everything else!

Eyecaptures Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Bryan is a true professional and one of the kindest people out there. I love working with him. He puts a certain ease on everything and takes the pressure off of everyone because he's organized and knows how to control a crowd in a way that isn't awful! Im happy to endorse Eye Captures Photog... Much love, Pastor Cory <><

• MarleneEvents Floral Design