Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eyecaptures Photography

Timeless images from your perfect wedding day.

My goal on your wedding day is to capture images that will last through the years in a timeless style, while keeping both Bride and Groom calm, and in good spirits at the same time. A wedding should be a blissful and fun day the last thing you need is added stress from your photographer. One of the biggest and most frequent compliments we receive after a wedding is "I completely forgot you were here"

Please read our reviews and check out our site, we look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
Albums (2)
Prints (1)

Bryan is the best! He is an amazing photographer and just a great guy to be around. We had such a great time working with him. Our engagement and wedding photos are just perfect! If you don't hire Bryan you are missing out! He captured all the right moments and made everyone look fantastic despite the 100 degree heat!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring Bryan as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding. We connected/vibed with Bryan really well and felt we could talk easily – which was important to us as we would be spending a lot of time with Bryan. We did our engagement shoot at Hermitage and the pictures came out beautifully. Bryan was great at giving us directions and being patient and sent us our pictures a week later. Leading up to the wedding, he was responsive and helpful with all of my questions. The day of the wedding, Bryan was a rockstar. We hired him for 10 hours with no second shooter and felt like that was a great decision. He remembered all the little details, like remembering to get pictures of our wedding bands during the reception because I didn’t have them while getting ready to a gentle reminder about it being time for cupcakes. Our best man also literally forgot his pants and Bryan helped to problem solve this situation and it worked out great. We also had an uneven wedding party + our dog as a groomsdog, which I felt like Bryan was able to adjust to easily and make the best of our pictures. He remembered all of the shots we wanted and helped make them happen. During the reception, there were a few times I pulled him aside to get pictures with specific guests; which he did quickly and seamlessly. My husband and I felt that he was not intrusive while taking pictures. Bryan was incredibly patient with us and a lot of fun to have as our photographer on our wedding day. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! We are so happy with them and how Bryan captured the special moments on our wedding day. He was literally the best from the beginning of the wedding planning process past the wedding day. I don’t think we will ever be able to repay him, though I hope I can in some way I can if this review will convince you to hire Bryan/Eyecaptures as your photographer!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Bryan was so easy to work with. When we took our engagement pictures, neither of us had taken professional pictures before and we were a little uneasy in front of the camera. Bryan calmed our nerves, made us comfortable and we felt completely at ease within a few poses. Our wedding pictures went great, and he even worked well with the kids we had in our wedding party. During the ceremony and the reception we didn't notice Bryan lurking, but he did seem to be in the right places to capture the right moments. We haven't seen the final wedding pictures yet, but I'm sure they'll turn out great. My only negative is that the formal pictures at church after the ceremony took a little longer than expected, but I'm happy with everything else!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Eyecaptures Photography Pricing