Eyecaptures Photography Reviews

67 | Virginia Beach, VA

67 Reviews for Eyecaptures Photography

Kt · Getting married on 07/08/2021

A picture is worth 1,000 words!

Bryan was simply the best! He was very flexible and took the time to get to know us as a couple and capture exactly what we wanted! He was very personable with the family and made everyone feel comfortable! His pictures were beautiful! I would highly recommend using him! We will cherish all our pictures from that day forever thanks to him!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding Photographer

Bryan and his team were awesome!!! They made us all feel so comfortable and we had so much fun with them. They did a great job with our huge wedding party (11 each) and our huge families. They were on time and made sure everything ran smoothly and we got every picture that we wanted and more! We got back an insane amount of pictures from the day and I LOVE them all. I would recommend Bryan to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing photographer and person!

Bryan is the most kind and funny photographer! He captures all the memorable moments and we were so fortunate to have him! He will always make you laugh and is by far the best!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Steelie

Steelie · Married on 09/28/2019

Super fun and wonderful photos!

We loved our experience with Bryan and Eyecaptures Photography. He was fun to work with and I had a blast with him at our engagement session and on our wedding day. He provided beautiful and high quality photographs but also went above and beyond to help organize my day and ensure our agenda was getting met. He was very professional and I was impressed with the way he handled himself throughout the day. Within 24 hours of our wedding he had sent us a ~25 photo "preview" which was wonderful and he had the rest of our photos ready in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Bryan and hope to use him again for any future photography needs!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Photographer

We are so happy that we chose to work with Eyecaptures Photography! From the moment we booked, Bryan was so helpful in answering any and all questions we had. He was very responsive and easy to communicate with. As a couple, my now- husband and I, are pretty awkward in front of the camera, but during our engagement shoot Bryan made us feel comfortable and got some amazing pictures. He went above and beyond in making sure that he captured our big day exactly how we asked. I actually had printed up a LONG list of photos (family & bridal party) that I absolutely didn't want to forget. He and his assistant went straight through the list making sure to check each one off as we went. Most importantly they made sure we were quick and efficient so that everyone could go enjoy the majority of cocktail hour. He got pictures of all of our details and some great dancing shots. We recently got our pictures back from Bryan and they turned out amazing!! I highly recommend booking Eyecaptures Photography as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2019

Bryan is such an awesome photographer!

Bryan is such an awesome photographer! He does great pictures! Had so much fun at my wedding! So glad to have met him at the wedding expo with my family.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • LeAnne

Leanne Reed · Married on 10/13/2018

Bryan and Jayme were fantastic!

Eyecaptures photography is an investment in outstandingly beautiful portraits you'll treasure forever. I am very grateful with their patience and talent. I could not ask for more!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Cristy

Cristy Hansen · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing photographer!!!!

Bryan was amazing and made sure each picture was just right. Never felt rushed and my wedding party was a little difficult (was having a little bit of fun) and he never changed his shoot. He took his time and made it perfect!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Bryan is the best! He is an amazing photographer and just a great guy to be around. We had such a great time working with him. Our engagement and wedding photos are just perfect! If you don't hire Bryan you are missing out! He captured all the right moments and made everyone look fantastic despite the 100 degree heat!

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

Hiring Bryan as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding. We connected/vibed with Bryan really well and felt we could talk easily – which was important to us as we would be spending a lot of time with Bryan. We did our engagement shoot at Hermitage and the pictures came out beautifully. Bryan was great at giving us directions and being patient and sent us our pictures a week later. Leading up to the wedding, he was responsive and helpful with all of my questions. The day of the wedding, Bryan was a rockstar. We hired him for 10 hours with no second shooter and felt like that was a great decision. He remembered all the little details, like remembering to get pictures of our wedding bands during the reception because I didn’t have them while getting ready to a gentle reminder about it being time for cupcakes. Our best man also literally forgot his pants and Bryan helped to problem solve this situation and it worked out great. We also had an uneven wedding party + our dog as a groomsdog, which I felt like Bryan was able to adjust to easily and make the best of our pictures. He remembered all of the shots we wanted and helped make them happen. During the reception, there were a few times I pulled him aside to get pictures with specific guests; which he did quickly and seamlessly. My husband and I felt that he was not intrusive while taking pictures. Bryan was incredibly patient with us and a lot of fun to have as our photographer on our wedding day. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! We are so happy with them and how Bryan captured the special moments on our wedding day. He was literally the best from the beginning of the wedding planning process past the wedding day. I don’t think we will ever be able to repay him, though I hope I can in some way I can if this review will convince you to hire Bryan/Eyecaptures as your photographer!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/17/2018

Perfect choice to capture the biggest day!

Can’t say enough about Bryan and his professionalism! During our ceremony/reception I never even noticed him, but he somehow captured every single moment of our very long reception. His creative eye and passion came through in the photos. He even traveled to NYC with us for half of our engagement photos where my husband proposed! It was almost impossible to narrow down favorites because I loved all of them! Absolutely blown away still by all of our beautiful photos

Sent on 01/13/2020

Kathleen · Married on 12/30/2017

Bryan was so easy to work with. When we took our engagement pictures, neither of us had taken professional pictures before and we were a little uneasy in front of the camera. Bryan calmed our nerves, made us comfortable and we felt completely at ease within a few poses. Our wedding pictures went great, and he even worked well with the kids we had in our wedding party. During the ceremony and the reception we didn't notice Bryan lurking, but he did seem to be in the right places to capture the right moments. We haven't seen the final wedding pictures yet, but I'm sure they'll turn out great. My only negative is that the formal pictures at church after the ceremony took a little longer than expected, but I'm happy with everything else!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jessenia · Married on 12/08/2017

Eyecaptures photography was the best choice for my wedding photographer. Bryan’s personality was what really sold me. He was the first photographer I talked to when I went to the Vow bridal event and just talking to him stayed with me the entire day and as soon as I left, I knew I wanted him to be my photographer. He took the time to get to know me and even remembered my engagement story. He was very accommodating and was a big help throughout my wedding planning. When it came to the big day, he was there early and took AMAZING photos. He helped me remain calm, he remained calm with the big family group photos and the chaos it created just to get everyone together. He got the job done and made it look easy to get 20+ people in one photo. Him and his assistant even went out in the pouring rain to get some amazing shots by our boat, in December might I add. Him and his assistant were a blast and def helped us get some real smiles in. 100/10 recommend Eyecaptures.

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Bryan was great!! We have used him in the past for our engagement session and knew right then and there that he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding! His vibe and personality meshed so well with my and my husband's - it seemed natural during our sessions. We are nothing but pleased with his professionalism, courtesy, and the quality of his work. He produces excellent quality images without breaking the bank during a very expensive time in your life. I would recommend him to everyone we know!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 09/17/2017

While at a bridal show, Bryan's photography really caught my eye - it was light, natural, and beautiful! I brought my fiance over and we were further impressed to learn that Bryan was not only familiar with our venue, but had a whole sample album handy of a wedding he had photographed there. Throughout the months leading to our wedding, Bryan was always available to answer any questions we had. The package we selected also included a free engagement session; this helped us to become familiar with Bryan and be comfortable with shooting on our big day. The day of the wedding, he captured all of our special moments, from getting ready, to dress details, to first dance, and a surprise visit from my husband's grandmother, who passed away 2 months later. We are so happy to have those photos with her. Bryan also had a sneak peek of our wedding posted on Facebook for us and all of our family and friends to enjoy the DAY AFTER the wedding, which was awesome! Overall, Bryan was laid back, flexible, and fun to work with. We will definitely use him for family photographs in the future!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Dana · Married on 09/16/2017

Bryan was truly amazing to work with! Even though he is a family friend, his professionalism and quality of work are one of the best we have ever come by! He was very flexible with us through our preliminary meetings, engagement session, and of course our big day. Furthermore, Bryan had wonderful direction and ideas in capturing the very best moments of our big day! - Dana Salerno Chappell

Sent on 10/19/2017

LeAnne · Married on 09/02/2017

When my husband and I got engaged, there was no question on who we wanted as our photographer. We had seen a lot of Bryan's work and it's amazing! Setting up our engagement session, I was beyond stoked when Bryan had the same idea for location- I knew it was meant to be! Bryan was beyond professional, made us feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, and has an amazing eye. Our engagement and wedding photos are stunning and I am so proud to show them off!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

Bryan with Eyecaptures Photography is cool, calm and collected. He is the easiest vendor to work with on your big day. We had a lot of group shots due to our big families and he expertly corals the group and took them as efficiently as possible. Also my husband is not a huge fan of getting his photo taken, but Bryan's easy personality put him at ease and Bryan made everything so painless. He captured every detail of our special day from making my Pinterest dreams a reality, to snapping endless candids of our reception. I would recommend him to any bride!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Julie · Married on 11/13/2016

My husband and I have nothing but positive things to say about Bryan and Eyecaptures Photography. If it were just about the quality of the pictures, I could easily have looked at his webpage and seen his outstanding work. For myself, it was Bryan's great personality that sold the deal for me. At our first meeting, I felt like we were long-time friends. I immediately knew I wanted him as my photographer. We had a great engagement session, and the variety and quality of the shots were awesome. He was such fun to work with. At the wedding, he captured some beautiful shots and portraits. During the reception, he was always around getting pictures, but to be honest, he wasn't really noticeable (in a good way!) He was there getting great pictures, but I was able to enjoy my day without even thinking about it happening. Overall, we highly recommend Eyecaptures Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

Bryan photographed our engagement and wedding pictures and was absolutely amazing through both. Our engagement sessions was one THE coldest day of 2016 (we swear) and Bryan was fantastic and still made us look incredible. Then our wedding day in May, it rained the 4 days up to it and the morning off, but he saw the sun come out and we had some incredible pictures taken. Bryan and his team are some of the nicest, most professional, and dedicated people I have met and I highly, highly recommend them. They made my husband and myself feel so comfortable on our special day.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

Bryan is my absolute favorite wedding vendor. When my husband and I first started discussing our wedding budget, he wasn't particularly interested in the picture budget. They weren't that important to him. But they were one of the most important things to me, so he humored me. We looked at a few photographers, but everyone was either way too expensive or way too into using filters. I wanted my wedding photos to capture the day as it was. That's what Bryan does.

Our photos are absolutely perfect. We got over 800 images capturing all of the best parts of our wedding. I honestly only remember seeing Bryan a few times, but somehow, he was everywhere all at once. He's so good at making things fun and relaxing. After talking to him to the first time, I knew he was going to be our guy. He was so helpful, even in the months leading up to the wedding. Whenever I had a question, I reached out and Bryan either had an answer or knew someone who would. Bryan is the one who recommended our menswear (which was so much nicer than Men's Wearhouse). He physically went to our venue and scouted out some places that would be ideal for taking pictures. He went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier that we booked him.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2016

Bryan was simply the best. We gave him many challenges from limited scheduling times to photographing 9 people and 5 dogs in one shot, and he exceeded our expectations in every way. He was professional and yet friendly. His time management was perfect. He was able to get every photograph I wanted and more, while keeping the entire wedding party on schedule. We are so glad that we had Bryan with us at our wedding. He took the time to really get to know us and listen to how we wanted our wedding photos to look and feel. We are so happy with him and his work, we plan to call him up for more photos later in life!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Kaila · Married on 09/23/2016

Choosing Eyecaptures Photography was probably the best choice that we made for our wedding. Bryan did phenomenal work, and I would recommend using him for all of your photo needs. He made an already stressful event a little easier :)

Sent on 01/15/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/10/2016

Bryan was the first photographer that my husband and I met and we knew there was an instant connection. We went on to meet many other photographers, but tended to always drift back to Bryan at every bridal expo. Bryan was unlike anyone else that we met, he was very outgoing, professional, helped us with picking other vendors and gave us a sample of his beer cookies that he baked with his homebrewed beer!

The engagement photo shoot that came with our package was a great way for our kids to meet Bryan so that they wouldn't be nervous around him on the wedding day. He provided us with hundreds of photos at the engagement shoot when other photographers were only offering 10-20. On the day of the wedding, Bryan was great. He and his partner got all of the important shots that we wanted, even though I was complaining half way through because my dress was so hot and we were on a piece of the property that was not getting any breeze. Bryan wouldn't let me stop taking pictures and told me that I would thank him later because the pictures would be great in those particular spots. Leave it to Bryan because he was right, the pictures came out AMAZING!

During the reception, Bryan was able to get pictures of all of our guests and it is so nice to look back and see everyone having a great time. He or his partner may have been a little excited about our band because there are a lot of pictures of them, but it was The Deloreans, who wouldn't be excited by them!

I would use Bryan again in a heartbeat and I am already thinking of the next photoshoot I'm going to ask him to do for me and my family! If you hire Bryan, you will not regret it at all!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2016

My now husband booked Bryan when he was planning on proposing to me in Virginia Beach, he randomly found him online and he decided to hire him! We loved our proposal pictures so much that we asked Bryan to come to Cleveland, OH to photograph our wedding and he agreed! He was so great with pricing and he was great to work with! He came in early on the Friday before our wedding and checked out all of the places that my husband recommended us going to for wedding pictures so that he could make sure he got great pictures of us! Bryan spent the weekend with us and spent so much time getting to know us, our family and our bridal party during our rehearsal and our rehearsal dinner. We had the most amazing time with us, he was more of a friend than someone we employed! He was so outgoing and worked so hard to make sure that he got the best pictures! I would highly recommend him to anyone! We will definitely be using him again to capture our special moments and we will definitely be recommending him to all our other friends who got to know him really well during the wedding! You're the best Bryan, thank you for such an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/08/2016