726 Central Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55414 Map · Phone number

About O'Halloran Photography

O'Halloran Photography is full service photography studio. Our 1400 SQ FT studio is located in NE Minneapolis and service is our cornerstone. Let us know how we can make your special day even more special!

JMWRM 834 Edit
Weddingdaysfirstembrace
B 26G063

9 Reviews for O'Halloran Photography

Katie · Married on 11/28/2008

I went to Mike for a special boudoir session and had a fantastic time! He was wonderful and genuine and my photos turned out amazing! I am so happy with his service, I'd love to go back to him anytime!

Sent on 02/03/2009

Michelle · Married on 07/19/2008

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. The photos are amazing. Mike O'Halloran does wonderful work and captures your day perfectly. He also did a wonder engagement session for us that we loved. His prices are extremely reasonable and he does not charge by the hour. Very profesisonal, highly recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Lindsey · Married on 07/18/2008

O'Halloran Photography was by far my favorite vendor, and I didn't even book Mike until less than 3 months to our wedding. I am a very detail-oriented person with tons of ideas and Mike and Mary did everything in their power to make sure everything was captured. From the day I met with Mike, and up until now I honestly feel like we have been good friends forever. No other vendor I worked with put in the time, effort or due diligence in getting to know us, giving us positive reinforcement and feedback, in addition to providing the highest quality of service and professionalism that I have seen.

Mike is photography. He loves what he does and his passion shows in his efforts and the quality of his images. He is also the most patient person I have met, and one who lives to share with others the talents and gifts he has been given as a photographer. He doesn't just show up and take pictures, he (and Mary too!) become a part of your family, your wedding party and your guests in order to truly capture your special day. His prices are more than reasonable, and his packages really cater to a variety of budgets. I found O'Halloran photography because I was looking for an engagement session to be included in our package, and Mike turned out to the guy. I knew without a doubt we picked the right guy for our wedding, when he got to our engagement photo session site an hour and a half early (it was Mother's Day) and scoped out all the great spots to take pictures. I have to say too, that I am honored that Mike and Mary put in the time they did, and I am proud to be the wedding that holds the record for the most images taken by O'Halloran Photography at a wedding! (4,000) for those of you counting! Truly incredible!

I could go on and on about Mike, Mary and their amazing photography, but the reviews should speak for themselves. I had the best time with them, and I owe them many thanks for all the time, energy and passion they put into our day!

Sent on 08/06/2008