OGH Events and Rentals LLC

Upper Marlboro, MD View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Based out of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, OGH Events and Rentals LLC is a business that offers event planning and rental services for weddings. Co-owners Alicia Richardson, Sparkle Webster, and Alisha Bradshaw pool their talents to help make visions into reality, with over 10 years of combined event experience. This trio strives to create a remarkable celebration that you and your loved ones will smile about in the years to come.

The OGH Events and Rentals LLC team is available to plan your wedding ceremony and reception as well as your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and more. These event experts offer partial wedding planning services, event design, event rentals, and vendor referrals. Additionally, they have experience with creating virtual events so that your loved ones can join in from near and far.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, the OGH Events and Rentals LLC team also provides event planning and rentals for other special occasions. These include milestone parties, corporate events, and more. You can contact these planners directly for more details of how they can help bring your event to life.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Partial Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley B. Married on 05/08/2021

A blessing

From the customer service, to the colors that I wanted, to the food that I desired... I am very satisfied. The hard work that was put in to help make my day special brought tears to my eyes.

All I can say is that I thank you OGH Events and I will be asking for your service again real soon!

OGH Events and Rentals LLC's reply:

Hi Ashley! It was our pleasure to serve you. We are so happy that your day was a memorable one, and we can't wait to work with again soon!
    Lisa M. Married on 03/13/2021

Very Pleased

Everything was excellent. They matched my color scheme perfectly and I was surprised by the added customizations to the display with my daughters name.

OGH Events and Rentals LLC's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your amazing review. We were honored to make your event a memorable one. We look forward to making many more memories with you.

Our Gifted Hands Events and Rentals, LLC

Pricing

OGH Events and Rentals LLC Price Rates

Team

Alicia Richardson
Alicia Richardson
Co-Owner/ Logistics Director/Event Coordinator

Alicia Richardson is a businesswoman at heart. She has been in Real Estate for over 20 years. Like Sparkle, she began assisting with events as a hobby about 10 years ago. She likes to see her clients happy and speechless when they see her work, whether as a real estate agent or as an event planner. She works hard and will go over and beyond for her clients. She also takes pride in giving her clients her best and nothing less.

Sparkle Webster
Sparkle Webster
Owner/Creative Director/Business Manager

Hi, my name is Sparkle Webster, and I'm one of the co-owners of Our Gifted Hands. When I am not working and making my client's heart desires a reality, I'm spending quality time with my family and friends. It's something about family and friends that makes me feel the happiest, besides making my clients smile in awe. In October of 2020, we welcomed our first beautiful handsome grandson. He has been a joy to our lives. When I'm planning and putting together a wedding, I'm reminded of the joys of being surrounded by the ones you love and hold dear, and that makes me work harder to make my client's special day a day to remember.

I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. She has been doing event planning for over ten years as a hobby. She loves making people smile, especially when bringing their vision to reality. She loves planning parties so much she has decided to leave the corporate world behind and follow her passion for event planning. She not only loves to plan events, but she also loves creating props to add that special touch to each event. She takes pride in making sure her clients feel heard, valued, and respected. Sparkle wants her clients to know that they will always get her best and that their event is in her gifted hands.

Alisha  Bradshaw
Alisha Bradshaw
Owner/Inventory Coordinator/Event Liaison Manager

Alisha Bradshaw is a Physician Assistant and has been for ? years. Alisha studied to be a Physician Assistant at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Much like her partners, Alisha has a passion for event planning and an eye for design. She took that keen eye and decided to go after her passion to join her partners to start their own event planning company. She also shares in giving her clients her best from the service to the very last detail of an event.

0000 Hines Ct Upper Marlboro, MD, 20772

Monday - Saturday 9:00 am -5:00 pm
Location of (OGH Events and Rentals LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding