4601 County Road 156, Alvin, TX 77511 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Oakwind

Oakwind Bed and Breakfast, situated on 20 acres of beautiful land just south of Houston, has been recognized as one of the premier venues on the Gulf Coast since 1999. Surrounded by 200-year-old oak trees which shade a charming gazebo, pergola, and verandah, this space is perfect for any couple seeking a classic wedding with a gorgeous outdoor space.

Facilities and Capacity
From a simple ceremony with just you and your future spouse to a larger wedding with 300 guests, this 6,000 square foot estate can accommodate a wide range of wedding party sizes. Oakwind Bed and Breakfast prides itself on providing a luxurious, elegant, and peaceful country setting to help create a truly memorable experience for you and your loved ones. Whether you opt for the lavish indoor mansion space or the lush outdoor space, Oakwind Bed and Breakfast is a lovely elegant venue option.

Oakwind Bed and Breakfast offers a variety of wedding packages, accommodating for a wide range of wedding party sizes and the needs of you and your spouse-to-be. The venue will provide basics such as china, flatware, glassware, and linens, along with other services, including a choice of cake design from their bakery collection. Along with these amenities, the following services and accommodations are offered:

• Coffee service
  • Wedding coordinator the day of ceremony
  • One hour rehearsal
  • Use of guest room for bridal party
  • Experienced servers
  • Linen draped tables with candle centerpieces
  • White wedding chairs
  • Setup and clean up
  • Uniformed security officer and parking attendant

2890292672266499570522672082366255601171669921513o

Oakwind 3
Oakwind 4
Oakwind 5

Shavon · Married on 07/07/2017

I got my red barn wedding!! Ann was wonderful to work with she was very accommodating and made sure everything was taken care of.

Oakwind 16
    Oakwind 17
    Oakwind 18
    Sent on 01/03/2018

Alanna · Married on 04/29/2017

Oak Wind Bed & Breakfast is a hidden gem in Alvin, TX. We looked at 5-6 different venues when we first started looking and after being at Oak Wind for 5 min. I knew this was the right place! The large trees, the brick mansion & the red barn was perfect. For the price & everything this venue offers it makes it very easy. We utilized every space we could for our wedding weekend. Friday night, we used the barn for the rehearsal dinner. We chose the burger bar menu. It was fun & the toppings were very fresh! We rented all the rooms of the B&B the night before the wedding. All the bridesmaids stayed there the night before and we had breakfast made by Ann. IT WAS DELCIOUS!! I cannot say enough great things about Ann, she is the wedding guru. She has a lot of experience and truly cares to make your wedding everything you & Pinterest could imagine. She worked with my crazy schedule and was very flexible. I used “All dolled up by Shea” for hair & make up. I now know what it feels like to be a celebrity & have your own Glam Squad. She is worth it! She could handle 11 hair & make ups with her team. You bring them all your décor & they set up everything. I got to sit back and enjoy my day without being stressed. It was also cool to see my visons come to life. I designed my cake & the cake vendor can make anything you want. I merged two cake ideas into one funky design and it came out awesome. The wedding guests couldn’t say enough great things about the food, “it wasn’t the typical wedding food”. The food was really on another level. We chose the Italian menu & it had A LOT of variety for everyone. I used Erik, from “Get in the Mix DJ”, he was also great too. Worked with my schedule and got the dance floor up & dancing!! Which is exactly what I wanted. I seriously can’t say enough great things about this venue. My day was beyond what I could have imagined and Oak Wind made it possible. Ann & her staff deserve more than 5 stars!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Oakwind FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Inn/B&B
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Cake
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China