The San Luis Resort, Spa, & Conference Center

wedding on the beach

galveston wedding chapel

galveston beach wedding packages

wedding venues in galveston

wedding venues in galveston tx

san luis resort wedding

beach weddings in texas

galveston wedding venue

san luis wedding

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Catering Services
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

Stephanie Married on 07/21/2018
    Venue-We cannot even begin to say how amazing this venue was for my husband and I. Stacey Mitchell and her staff are top notch. She went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect for our big day. Everyone, and I mean everyone said that the food was the best they ever had at a wedding! The Grand Ballroom was stunning, and our ceremony on the lawn was so dreamy. They offer such an affordable food and bar package! The San Luis, is definitely a gem for the Galveston/Houston area!! You won’t regret having your wedding there!

• Kristen
    Kristen Married on 07/31/2016
    Our wedding was FLAWLESS thanks to the amazing staff at the San Luis. Stacey, our wedding coordinator, was on the ball. She is such a sweetheart and flexible to our requests. It was VERY hot out so they put a couple water stations out with beautiful fruit. Martin made sure we were eating because trust me, it is very easy to get distracted. I just cannot say enough how impressed I was with this venue. The service level goes far beyond what you would expect!
  • Angel
    Angel Married on 10/10/2015
    I married at the San Luis on 10-10-15. Throughout our 1.5 year engagement process, Stacey Mitchell (asst. catering director) was AMAZING. She walked me thru every single step, didn't complain once about my constant (and sometimes repeated) questions and genuinely made the whole ventue & catering experience extremely easy. The hotel grounds are GORGEOUS - we married in the outdoor Gazebo facing the ocean and had our reception in the Main Sail Salon ballroom. They comped our wedding night for free, gave me a guest block wihthout contract and have the BEST food and alcohol minimum for what I was looking for and trust me I must have viewed at least 15 venues. $5000.00 for a Saturday nite is nearly unheard of and considering how gorgeous the place is and how easy it was to plan there, I would choose the San Luis over and over again. We got all our makeup done at the salon - painless process - Jaleesa Franklin (salon manager) handled every single aspect with amazing grace (including my numerous changes and bridemaid additions). Overall I give the San Luis Hotel & Resort in Galveston TX 5+ stars - they were incredible from start to finish - even worked with me on budget and weather concerns. We had a food tasting that was incredible and again, if I could give more stars I would. You can't go wrong here. It was phenomonal!

Pricing

The San Luis Resort, Spa, & Conference Center Price Rates

5222 Seawall Boulevard Galveston, TX, 77551

Location of (The San Luis Resort, Spa, & Conference Center)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues