NW Creatives

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

YOUR WEDDING FILM IS A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME GIFT TO EACH OTHER AND A PART OF YOUR LEGACY.

So, it should go beyond “documenting the day.”

We’re committed to curating the best moments and creating films that stand the test of time, so you can keep celebrating and sharing your story for generations to come.

CALEB O’HALLORAN,
OWNER & VIDEOGRAPHER

I'm a lifelong Oregonian known for my casual and straightforward nature, my “fly on the wall” shooting style, and my ability to work obscure quotes from “The Office” into just about any conversation.

Since founding NW Creatives in 2014, I’ve loved getting to know couples and their vendors before the big day, preferably over a cup of coffee from Coava, Heart, or Water Avenue. I see film as the highest honor a story can achieve, and I’m committed to capturing moments in a way that will bring back laughter, tears, and memories for a lifetime.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

• Kiet
    Kiet N. Married on 08/21/2021

Great experience and highly recommended!

NW Creatives did an amazing job capturing all the special moments of our wedding day. Caleb was great to work with, very professional and super accommodating and receptive to what we wanted. Our family has re-watched our videos multiple times over the holidays, which is the greatest compliment I can give!
    Alina K. Married on 08/07/2021

One of the greatest wedding decisions you will make!

Where to begin? Caleb and his team at NW Creatives were absolutely incredible to work with! Our story was unique because we were originally a 2020 Covid wedding that had to get rescheduled to 2021. We opted for a small private ceremony in 2020 in our backyard and then moved the originally planned event with all family and friends to 2021. Without hesitation, the NW creative team was supportive, accommodating and there for both events! They calmed our nerves on the big day, kept the mood light and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. They gave excellent guidance through the entire filming process and showed why they are pros! They made it so easy on and us and more importantly, made it fun! We couldn’t be happier with our final videos! They captured the essence of both days so perfectly and we are so happy we have them to relive our special day forever! We would 100% recommend them to any couple looking to capture their wedding on camera! It will be one of the greatest wedding decisions you make! In addition to them creating the most beautiful videos, they provided all the intangibles through the whole process: good communication, attention to details, listened to our requests, wanted to get to know us prior to the wedding so they could better tell our story, showed up on time, and stuck to their timelines. We are incredibly grateful NW Creatives was apart of our imperfectly perfect wedding experience!
  • NG7312021
    Natalie G. Married on 07/31/2021

Best Decision!

I recently told Caleb that I seriously can't believe we ever debated whether or not we should hire a videographer! It's one of the best wedding decisions we made. So many memories of our busy and eventful day faded, and having this video to remind us of all the moments, big and small, is truly the best wedding gift we could have asked for. Caleb was an absolute joy to work with - talented, organized, easy going, great at communicating, and just a cool, down to earth person to be around (my family can attest!!). I can't recommend NW Creatives enough - thank you for everything Caleb!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Leah Beachy Photo + Design Leah Beachy Photo + Design Wedding Photographers

Caleb's videos speak for themselves! He does a beautiful job of capturing and creating an artistic representation of each wedding he documents. I've had the pleasure of working alongside him multiple times and look forward to more weddings in the future! He is kind, professional, and very easy to work with. I'd highly recommend Caleb any day!

833 SE Main St Portland, OR, 97214
Location of (NW Creatives)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding