833 SE Main St, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11

About NW Creatives

I’m Caleb O’Halloran, the owner and lead filmmaker behind NW Creatives.

I help couples celebrate their love stories.

I’ve found most couples don’t want to just document their wedding. They want to capture the magic of the day so they can always come back to the way they felt at this moment in time.

So I work with couples to build a relationship before the big day, and then my team shows up to create a keepsake they can cherish for the rest of their lives.

I’ve always believed in marriage, but I’ve realized I believe in weddings, too.

My own wedding happened during a tough season for my family. Kelsey and I spent more than a year processing grief and loss, and we didn’t know how much we needed something to celebrate.

Our wedding day was incredibly meaningful — but it was also so much fun. We were surrounded by friends and family, we were eating ridiculously good pizza and my uncle Steve was swinging his tie over his head on the dance floor.

I couldn’t have thought of a better way to celebrate the start of a new season for our family.

That’s why I love helping other couples capture these moments. No matter what life throws at you, you’ll always be able to come back to your day, your people and your love story — and celebrate.

• Casperson Productions

Videos 1 vídeo

30 Reviews for NW Creatives

• Paige

Paige Mcandrews · Married on 07/13/2019

The kindest, most-talented videographer in the game

I don’t think I can accurately put into words how much my husband and I love and appreciate Caleb as a person, an artist and a videographer. Our wedding video is truly a treasure that we have watched and cried through over and over again.

We found Caleb and NW Creatives through a referral and I couldn’t be more grateful. He not only genuinely cares about his clients, but also about the other wedding vendors he is working alongside. He put in so much work to get to know us before our wedding day. Our photographer was also so touched and shared with me that Caleb reached out to her to connect before the wedding day in person because our wedding was so important to him. He became our friend and a friend to many of my vendors through the planning process and it’s reflected in the quality of the product that he made for us. You can tell in our video that he knows us and what’s important to us. I can’t think of a more worthwhile investment!

Every single person that has seen our wedding video raves about how beautiful and special it is. I had people reach out that weren’t even at our wedding that had seen the video and said they cried watching it! I cherish being able to hear the words that my husband and I said to each other that day because I really think I blacked out through the first look and vow readings haha. It was honestly the best day of my life and I’m so grateful that we had NW Creatives there to not only capture it, but also just to be there as our friend! If you’re considering whether or not you need a videographer at your wedding, I can tell you it’s worth every penny. If you want someone that will go out of their way to make something incredibly special and personalized, reach out to Caleb and his wonderful team. I could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Sophie Holland · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly reccomend

We are so happy that we used NW Creatives, our wedding video turned out better than I ever could have imagined! The video summed up the day so well and it was great to share with grandparents who couldn’t make it.
    Caleb is so easy to work with, great at communicating, and he is such a calm presence on the wedding day, my husband was very nervous before our first look and Caleb did a great job of helping him stay as calm as he could!

Sent on 08/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

NW Creatives FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Hard Drive

• Leah Beachy Photo + Design Wedding Photographers

Caleb's videos speak for themselves! He does a beautiful job of capturing and creating an artistic representation of each wedding he documents. I've had the pleasure of working alongside him multiple times and look forward to more weddings in the future! He is kind, professional, and very easy to work with. I'd highly recommend Caleb any day!

• 833 SE Main St Portland, OR, 97214 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (NW Creatives)