West Linn, OR 97068 Map · Phone number

About Whitney Werts & Company

Whitney Werts Events is an Event Planning and Design company based in Portland, Oregon. We service Oregon, California, and beyond.

WWE offers packages ranging from day-of event coordination, to full event design and production. Please contact us today for custom package and pricing options!

Follow Whitney Werts & Company on

Indoor wedding ceremony area
Indoor wedding ceremony area

34 Reviews for Whitney Werts & Company

Jamee Curran · Married on 10/13/2018

Made our wedding the best day ever!!!

We were so incredibly lucky to have Meghan and Lauren from Whitney Werts & Company help plan our wedding. From our first call with Meghan, we knew we were in incredible and trust worthy hands. She was organized, full of amazing ideas, and definitely took a whole lot of stress off our shoulders for that last month before our big day.
    Fast forward to our wedding weekend, Meghan and Lauren were there with big smiles on their faces and minute by minute schedule of our day. I can say without any hesitation that our day would not have been what it was without them. They were in contact with our vendors, making sure they arrived on time and knew where they were to set up. They kept the entire day on schedule and enabled my husband and I to concentrate on the only things that should matter on your wedding day — each other. Not only that but they did it all with the most calm demeanor and positive attitude! We're so grateful for them and couldn't recommend them more!

K · Married on 09/02/2018

I wanted to get married in Oregon (where I grew up) but my husband and I live in New York City and both work very demanding jobs, so we knew that we needed help! I cannot say enough positive things about Whitney and Stephani. They helped us plan our rehearsal dinner, wedding, hiking, and a rafting trip for almost 70 people over labor day weekend in Hood River. We looked at a few planners in the Portland area but immediately felt at ease with Whitney on the phone. She reassured us that they would work around our busy schedules and handle all the on-the-ground logistics that we wouldn’t be able to do from far away. I couldn’t spend much time on the phone because of my job but they were both extremely responsive to the many (so many!) emails I sent. Both Stepahni and Whitney were very available, professional, and on top of every detail. They were very open to everything we suggested and good at coming up with solutions to make our (sometimes complicated) requests happen. We felt that they were very intuitive in understanding what we wanted and always on the same page. The weekend far exceeded our expectations! In retrospect I don’t know how we could have pulled off such a great weekend without them. I definitely recommend the full package as it removed a huge amount of stress from the weekend and was absolutely worth the cost.

Whitney Werts & Company 1
    Whitney Werts & Company 2
    Whitney Werts & Company 3
    Whitney Werts & Company 4
    Whitney Werts & Company 5

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing, above-and-beyond, wedding coordinator rockstars!

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, I cannot recommend Whitney Werts & Co. enough!

Whitney and her team provided month-of coordination for my August 2018 wedding in Portland. From the very start, Whitney and Stephani were so engaging and welcoming. They truly listened to what my husband and I wanted and did everything in their power to make it happen. Even prior to our month-of contract, the two did not hesitate to provide vendor recommendations and any advice they could.

When we were approaching a month out, Stephani, our lead/point of contact, was absolutely incredible about keeping us organized and on the right path! She sent over lists and outlines regarding the ceremony, reception, seating chart, vendors, etc. She also provided last minute recommendations and was there to answer any questions I had, day or night, even while being a mom to two young ones.

Leading up to the big day, Stephani checked in regularly, assisted with projects (big & small), and made sure all the necessary boxes were checked. She took over vendor relations and let us breathe and enjoy the moment. She lead our rehearsal, which wasn't easy given our rowdy and easily distracted wedding party, and kept the ball rolling!

Cue to our wedding day, I walked into our venue and it was more than I could have dreamed of! Stephani knew exactly what we wanted in every way and made sure that it happened. She improvised when necessary and was a rock, giving support to my husband and I when we needed it. Our biggest ask was to enjoy the moment and not be bothered with vendors, details or any work. We wanted the same for our friends and family and Whitney & her team allowed us to have the wedding we always dreamed of.

Even after the reception, there were a few signs we couldn't take with us and the venue didn't allow overnight items to stay. Without question, Stephani offered to take the signs in her car and even offered to return them to the vendor the next day. She TRULY went above and beyond and we can't thank her and the team enough!

Whitney Werts & Company 6
    Whitney Werts & Company 7
    Whitney Werts & Company 8
    Whitney Werts & Company 9
    Whitney Werts & Company 10

Whitney Werts & Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Catalina Jean Photography
    Catalina Jean Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Whitney! She is a joy to be around, extremely organized, and an amazing coordinator. I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

• The Card Bar
    The Card Bar Wedding Invitations

I have worked on several events with Whitney. She is so creative, lovely to work with, and is very much "on the ball." I would highly recommend Whitney as an event designer & coordinator.

• Zest Floral and Event Design
    Zest Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

We adore Whitney! She gives us complete style-envy and has such a keen eye for design. Use Whitney for your wedding or event and she'll knock your socks off!

• West Linn, OR 97068 See on map