NW Creatives Reviews

31 Reviews for NW Creatives

• Jordan

Jordan Fry · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing Video and Professional, Friendly Service

All I can say is wow! It has been a couple of weeks since Caleb shared our wedding video with us, and I can't count how many times we have watched it and shared with our friends and family. They way he and his team captured our wedding makes it feel like we are re-living it each time we watch it. I am so thankful we had NW Creatives there to help us forever remember what our wedding day was like. Seeing the smiling faces of family and friends, as well as my WIFE, will always put an equally big smile on my face. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Mady Tucker · Married on 07/20/2019

Caleb and his team were so understanding, kind, and patient.

We were lucky enough to win a shoot and we couldn’t be more happy with our services! Caleb and his team were so understanding, kind, and patient. We can’t wait to use them again and look forward to cherishing these memories forever!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Paige

Paige Mcandrews · Married on 07/13/2019

The kindest, most-talented videographer in the game

I don’t think I can accurately put into words how much my husband and I love and appreciate Caleb as a person, an artist and a videographer. Our wedding video is truly a treasure that we have watched and cried through over and over again.

We found Caleb and NW Creatives through a referral and I couldn’t be more grateful. He not only genuinely cares about his clients, but also about the other wedding vendors he is working alongside. He put in so much work to get to know us before our wedding day. Our photographer was also so touched and shared with me that Caleb reached out to her to connect before the wedding day in person because our wedding was so important to him. He became our friend and a friend to many of my vendors through the planning process and it’s reflected in the quality of the product that he made for us. You can tell in our video that he knows us and what’s important to us. I can’t think of a more worthwhile investment!

Every single person that has seen our wedding video raves about how beautiful and special it is. I had people reach out that weren’t even at our wedding that had seen the video and said they cried watching it! I cherish being able to hear the words that my husband and I said to each other that day because I really think I blacked out through the first look and vow readings haha. It was honestly the best day of my life and I’m so grateful that we had NW Creatives there to not only capture it, but also just to be there as our friend! If you’re considering whether or not you need a videographer at your wedding, I can tell you it’s worth every penny. If you want someone that will go out of their way to make something incredibly special and personalized, reach out to Caleb and his wonderful team. I could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Sophie Holland · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly reccomend

We are so happy that we used NW Creatives, our wedding video turned out better than I ever could have imagined! The video summed up the day so well and it was great to share with grandparents who couldn’t make it.
    Caleb is so easy to work with, great at communicating, and he is such a calm presence on the wedding day, my husband was very nervous before our first look and Caleb did a great job of helping him stay as calm as he could!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Eric

Eric Rhea · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing wedding video and stellar crew!

Caleb and his team were so easy to work with! We were searching around for different videographers that had the style we wanted for our wedding video. From the get go, after our first meeting, we knew we made the right choice.

From setting up calls, meeting and making sure we were all on the same page the day of, the entire process with NW Creatives was frictionless.

Not only was our video everything we wanted it to be and more, everyone who we shared it with thought the same; the video captures everything about our wedding exactly how it felt the day of.

We can't recommend NW Creatives enough, hats off to Caleb and crew!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Anna Laing · Married on 03/12/2019

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I loved working with Caleb and loved how our wedding highlight film turned out. Caleb was very professional on the day of our wedding yet laid back and easy to have around. He worked with us to make sure we got all of our special moments on film. He got our videos back to us in a timely manner as well! We would highly recommend NW Creatives to other couples!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Kalli Silvey · Married on 09/01/2018

100% Recommend!

I would TOTALLY recommend NW Creatives for anyone looking for a beautiful wedding film. Our wedding film turned out even better than we had hoped, and Caleb was so easy to work with and really helped make our day special. He took the time to get to know us and our style, and we really enjoyed his personality - which is really important when you're spending your whole wedding day with someone. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Don’t hire anyone else! NW creatives is the best!

Caleb and the crew at NW Creatives did an amazing job on the videography for our wedding! From the first time we spoke, Caleb was always professional and personable. He did a great job of getting to know us as a couple and understanding our ‘vibe’. Before the wedding Caleb helped me with the wedding planning process as he helped answer my timeline questions. On the day of the wedding Caleb and his crew were amazing! They made us feel so comfortable I forgot the camera was there!

Our wedding video is the greatest! (Ok maybe I’m biased :) ) but the content, beautiful shots, music and voice over parts of the video are so great. He really helped capture our special day and I’m so excited I have this video to re-live our day! I cannot reccomend NW creatives more! They are SERIOUSLY the best!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 08/04/2018

Definitely book NW Creatives!

We were so happy we used NW creatives as our wedding videographer. Caleb is amazing and so easy to work with, he took the time to make us feel comfortable during the whole process. The video turned out amazing and we are so happy to have that memory of our big day!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Annie · Married on 07/28/2018

NW Creatives is absolutely phenomenal!! Caleb was so kind, professional, and truly enjoyable to work with from the moment we reached out to him to the few weeks after our wedding when he delivered our wedding film to us. We were blown away by his work and couldn't be happier to have had him. He captured our day so elegantly and we'll cherish the video for the rest of our lives. I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Christian · Married on 07/14/2018

Caleb and his team at NW Creatives are great! They are easy to work with and he takes the time to get to know you and what you are wanting out of your video and then exceed your expectations! I highly recommend using NW Creatives for your video needs. You will not be disspointed.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Shannon · Married on 11/11/2017

NW Creatives made our wildest dreams a reality when they captured our best day ever and love story. Caleb has a rare gift with storytelling and understanding a couple right away. Our video is something we will cherish forever and allows us to relive our wedding day - a gift that truly has no price. THANK YOU SO MUCH NW CREATIVES - WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR YOUR MAGIC!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Caleb and his NW Creatives team are AMAZING. The video they put together from our wedding day is my husband and I's favorite and we watch it at least once a week together. We couldn't be more happy with all the work NW Creatives did. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Caleb and NW Creatives were absolutely incredible. Caleb went above and beyond to get to know us and make us feel comfortable on our day (even if we did have a crew of people and cameras following us around all day lol). Within hours of leaving our wedding they even had a short clip for us to see our big exit! A few weeks later we had our video in our inbox and the tears fell, let me tell you! Caleb put together the best moments of our wedding day and made them even better and more memorable! We have watched our video endless times and every time it's like reliving our wedding day. I can not recommend Caleb and his team enough - they were our favorites :) Seriously, hire them - you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/02/2017

NW Creatives was amazing! Everything from start to finish was smooth and professional. Caleb even went above and beyond getting us drone footage that took our film to the next level. In love with our film and documentary and so excited to relive our big day over and over because of them!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Sara · Married on 09/18/2016

Caleb was wonderful to work with. Initially, we weren't going to have a video done. Seeing Caleb's work convinced us otherwise. Caleb is reliable, creative (Northwest Creatives, actually), and professional. On the wedding day, you wouldn't have even known that he was there. Despite the equipment, he was discreet and made sure that none of it was in the way of our guests. The video he created of our ceremony is something that we will have forever; we are so lucky! 10/10 recommend Caleb!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

We had the pleasure of using NW creatives as our videographer for our wedding and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I have nothing but good things to say about the experience that we had with them. Not only were they professional, but they are passionate about what they do and you can see that in the beautiful work they produce. Our wedding film is so special to us and tells a beautiful story about our love. For anyone wondering, yes, you should book NW creatives!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Mihaela · Married on 08/20/2016

Super nice and easy to work with! He's professional and artistic, very cool product in the end and you'll be happy you went with Caleb!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Mihaela · Married on 08/20/2016

Caleb is very professional and artistic. He's easy to work with and really pays attention to the end product and his vision. He knows exactly what he's doing and you will be very happy with the end results! Great videographer!

Sent on 12/11/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/25/2016

Caleb and Kelsey were so friendly and wonderful to work with! We are very grateful for all of their help; leading up to our wedding and the day of! The video's turned out wonderfully and everyone loved them! They were even able to speed up the turn around process of the video's so that we could share them at an event with family that were not able to attend our wedding!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Alysha · Married on 10/15/2015

Caleb and Kelsey were honestly amazing. They were so great to work with the day of our wedding. They even showed up earlier than they were suppose to so they could get some footage of me getting ready.
    They did such an amazing job on our wedding video. I cried when I watched it the first time it was so beautifully done. I would highly recommend these two to anyone trying to find a videographer. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Nichole · Married on 08/28/2015

Caleb and the team at NW Creatives made our wedding day wonderful and the awesome video that came from their dedicated work offers us an amazing way to look back on such a monumental memory and special day. Caleb and his team were profession, on time and the quality of the video was phenomenal. I would highly recommend NW Creatives because they offer great quality and professionalism. It is such an important day to have the memories captured correctly, and NW Creatives did just that. We thank you so much for our fantastic video, which we show-off to friends/family and watch constantly.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Karin · Married on 07/03/2015

Incredible people to work with. Professional and talented. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Erika · Married on 07/03/2015

Caleb and his team were so friendly and great to work with throughout the planning process and the wedding day. Our wedding was on a very hot day, but the team was so positive despite the heat and still managed to produce absolutely beautiful pictures and video. Also, the wedding highlight video was such a special memory and so beautifully done. It was a great way to capture the sweet memories and relive our special day.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Caleb, Kelsey, and Drew were so great to work with! They listened to exactly what I wanted to capture and were very flexible with the schedule on the wedding day. Their videos are professional quality and turnaround timing was fast. Not only are they excellent videographers, but such nice people too. I will definitely recommend them to friends!

Sent on 06/13/2015