Inari Film

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Inari Film (Los Angeles, CA) is here to provide you with a stress-free all in one experience. We are a cinematography and editing house whose focus is on story-driven films that emphasize passion and emotion. We emphasize enough how much we believe in using the medium of video to its full potential. Our aim isn't just to grab beautiful shots, but to capture real, irreplaceable moments.

I've been obsessed with filmmaking since I was a little guy. I got my start in wedding videography back in high school and have thoroughly enjoyed working with couples ever since. It is very important for us to not only provide a stellar service but to keep your day as light and fun as possible! To us, wedding films aren't just about documenting a day. Every wedding carries a precious story waiting to be told. And I really can't think of anything I'd rather be doing.

-Brad

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Giyoh
    Giyoh N. Married on 05/15/2021

Smooth and Easy to Work with

Inari Film was awesome. We could not have asked for a better person and videographer in Brad to do our wedding. He was very detailed and cared about getting us the best shots that we would be happy with. When we saw the final product we were extremely happy with everything and glad we made the right decision. Thanks again Brad.
  • Ngoc
    Ngoc N. Married on 04/23/2021

Phenomenal!

Brad did a fantastic job directing and helping us craft an elopement day that was uniquely ours. More so than just capturing a beautiful moment, I wanted to share our story with friends and family who couldn’t be there for the wedding. Most importantly just didn’t want another boring video that no one wants to watch (or rewatch). Looking through Brad’s portfolio I saw his strength was in storytelling and while watching his prior works I felt engaged as a viewer. This was my main reason for booking Brad.

Brad was great with communication. He scheduled a meeting a month prior to discuss our plans for the day e.g. must have scenes, locations, etc. Brad offered an off day with a location of our choice to film us a couple outside of the wedding context. This worked out beautifully.

Brad was punctual on both occasions despite it being a bit of a drive from Hollywood to Laguna Beach Beach (off day location) and Pasadena (day of location).

Brad was also pleasant to work when it was just bride and groom and when we had a photographer and bridesmaid on board as well.

Brad was very receptive and accommodating of my request to shoot in brighter / lighter tones than his signature moodier style. Although both the wedding and off day happened to be cloudy, Brad did an amazing job during post processing to adjust for the color. Brad also made sure to incorporate a home video of our cats as they were integral to our story.

I am very appreciative of the effort that went into perfecting our video. I love watching it and even after several dozen re-runs it still makes me go “awww”. Friends and family have nothing but praises for Brad’s work and some have even said they were moved to tears.

I think often times people skimp on the videography especially in the elopement context, but regardless of whether you’re having an intimate ceremony or a full blown wedding, the video is what captures the emotions, sounds, and allows you to relive the moment. I’m glad we opted for both photography and videography for our event although during the planning phase it seemed a little excessive. However, the day flew by and before I realized it 7 hours came and went. I can’t imagine how much faster it would have been if we had a full cast of guests and activities!
  • Janise
    Janise Married on 01/26/2020

Great to work with!

I couldn't have asked for a better videographer for our special day! Brad & Christian captured every ounce of joy on our wedding day. They captured the tears, laughter and an amazing dance party. The video that we have will be watched OVER AND OVER again, it's absolutely stunning and emotional. We're so thankful for Inari Film- with their great prices we were able to have a gorgeous video AND all of our raw footage! Something that we wouldn't have been able to have without them. Super professional and personable- blended right in with our guests. Definitely would recommend!!

Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90028