11 Arnold Park, Rochester, NY 14607 Map · Phone number

About NSP Studio

Your wedding photos should be more than just a visual record of your wedding day. At Natalie Sinisgalli Photography, we believe your images should tell the story of your love for one another. They should be epic. We capture images that embody the romance and emotions you feel on that day telling the story of your love for one another. In designing your wedding album, we are creating the story book of your love and what will become your budding family's first heirloom. From the first time you step into our studio, to the fun you'll have on your engagement session, during the entire day of your wedding and until your wedding album is in your hands, you will receive Natalie's full attention, guidance, creative vision, and attention to detail. Let us create art for your home that will last a lifetime. We'd love to speak with you personally about your special day - give a call at 585-413-0135

a01c5069aa35deb0 Clark Wedding 0617

NSP Studio 5
NSP Studio 6
NSP Studio 7

Alana Biltucci · Married on 10/25/2018

Best Wedding Photographer in ROC!

I knew immediately when I met her that Natalie was different than the other photographers I had previously evaluated. I am a (sometimes) neurotic and anxious, and (always) tall and awkward bride, so it was really important to me to have a photographer who could back me up by being my detail-oriented “proxy” while also reminding me to stand up straight. Natalie had a warmth and presence about her that I connected with right off the back, and she made my parents, husband, and in laws feel included in and close to the process, as well.

Natalie walked us through all of the shots on our day and made thing run so smoothly that, in looking back, I barely remember taking all of the beautiful photos we ended up with. She made our whole wedding party feel absolutely stunning, and honestly just became part of our little crew for the day. Needless to say… the pictures were out of this world! The colors, layouts and backgrounds that Natalie chose for our romantic shots were jaw-dropping, and she managed to capture some really special moments during the speeches at our reception and into the evening on the dance floor.

Natalie’s options for keepsakes and albums are absolutely stunning, and includes the option to have vivid acrylic prints of the images (either as an album cover or free-standing print). We are BEYOND excited to see our finished wedding album and know that it will be our coffee table centerpiece for decades to come.

If I could go back and go through the wedding planning process all over again, there are definitely things I would do differently. With that said, I can say without second thought that the first thing I would do is book Natalie to be the photographer! She will be our go-to for many, many years to come!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Maddie · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and Beyond!

Natalie and her team are amazing! They were so fun to work with, very organized, and professional. I was so concerned about posey looking pictures, but Natalie made everything so natural and smooth. She kept the wedding party (16 people) organized, even took the time to learn everyone’s name, they all said she has such a great attitude. She even made sure she got every shot we wanted before she left. They also worked well with our other vendors. Natalie and her team captured my day just how I imagined. I would 100% recommend NSP!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Nina Kazemian · Married on 09/22/2018

The best photographer in Rochester, NY!

Simply the best! The pictures speak for themselves but Natalie and her team are truly amazing and incredibly talented. Worth every single dollar and a million more.

Sent on 10/19/2018

NSP Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Irondequoit Country Club
    Irondequoit Country Club Country Club Weddings

Natalie & Whitney are 2 amazing people they are some of the best photographers in Western NY. Not only do they make me and my clients feel welcomed but their photographs & photo books will blow you out of the water. They are always looking for a new and better way to present their work and every year it keeps getting better and better.

• Incredibly Edible Cookie Company
    Incredibly Edible Cookie Company Wedding Favors

Natalie, is a very talented and professional photographer! I have seen first hand how she makes people feel relaxed; which transcends into a beautiful photographic experience! I look forward to working with her in the future!

• Encore Events
    Encore Events Wedding DJs

Natalie has a "special sauce" she puts in her work that just makes you say, "wow". I'm a DJ so its hard for me to put into words what makes it so good, but you just know it when you see it. Unbelievable vendor!

• 11 Arnold Park Rochester, NY, 14607 See on map