Not by sight imaging

Rosenberg, TX View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

It is our priority in everything we do to show that we care for our couples, and that they aren't just another paycheck to us. This is why we have created a very different pricing model than a lot of our competitors. We understand that having to choose what hours you want covered by a vendor can be stressful, because every hour of your wedding is special! So, from beginning to end, our shooters are there. No matter the package, no matter the length of the day, we send the same amount of shooters for photo and video every time! Your day is just as important at the hair and make up salon as it is at the send off, and we want you to know we feel the same!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Proofs

• Z
    Zoe A. Married on 07/12/2021

Beautiful photographs that capture all the special moments!

Justin was an incredible photographer! He captured not only the big moments of our special day, but also so many of the intimate and subtle moments in between that we will remember forever. As well, there were many scheduling challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic that forced my husband and I to change our wedding date, venue, time, etc. Despite all these changes, Justin was so flexible and worked with us closely in navigating these changes. I really appreciated that he was able to still photograph our wedding despite these changes. Overall, he is a joy to work with, and the photos are beautiful!
  • Maria
    Maria D. Married on 08/22/2020

I love my pictures they are beautiful

First of all I want to say thank you so much for everything all the pictures came out beautiful. I couldn’t ask for anything more for me to keep forever on this special day. First off the picture quality was beautiful secondly Justin and his team were on time to take pictures to set up thirdly the patience they have is great they help you on how to take pictures fix your hair out of your face fix your outfit so it looks great on pictures. And really helpful incase you didn’t know how to pose they help you will definitely recommend for any event specially wedding. Will be using the service later if I have another event thank you so much guys

Real Weddings

Not by sight imaging 1
Exclusive
Not by sight imaging 2
Gift
If you book a wedding package with us before the end of this year (by 12/31/2021) we will include free engagement and bridal portraits! (Normally $300 each session)

Team

Justin Chavez
Justin Chavez
Lead Photographer

Hi! I'm Justin and I have been a professional photographer for about 4 years now. My love for photography started when I took an elective class for college, thinking it would just be an easy credit. Little did I know, this one class would change my whole career path! After doing a few shoots with my old Canon camera I got for my birthday, I started mentoring under seasoned photographers. I had such a hunger to grow and learn! I was able to really hone my skills and style, and eventually ventured on my own to create NBS. I absolutely love serving others! Capturing others' joy is just a perk!

1034 vera cruz dr Rosenberg, TX, 77471
Location of (Not by sight imaging)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding