74 MA-6A, Sandwich, MA 02563 Map · Phone number

About Northern Images Studio 280

Owner and photographer Tom Davis has been a photographer for over 20 years in various locations throughout the country. From photographing weddings and special events in the Orlando area, to managing a large studio in Kansas, Tom learned his skills from the top experts in the field. A honeymoon on Cape Cod with his wife Kelli was all it took to convince the couple to return to his hometown and open a studio in Sandwich.

Celebrating our 13th year in business, Studio 280 Photography has received several awards including being named the #1 portrait photographer on the Upper Cape by The Upper Cape Codder. Tom opened the doors to his new studio in the summer of 2003 in Heritage Park in Sandwich.

Tom continues to further his education by attending various workshops and conferences throughout the country and has been a speaker at meetings throughout New England, sharing his experiences and knowledge with his colleagues. Tom recently taught a workshop on beach portrait photography in Miami Beach for Candid Color Systems, one of the nation’s largest Kodak color labs.

A graduate of the New England Institute of Professional Photography. Tom is the Past President of the Professional Photographers of Cape Cod, and a member of Professional Photographers of America.

"I have a real passion for what I do. There is nothing more that I love than being behind the camera capturing the moment of the day as it rushes by. I’m truely blessed with having the ability to do what I love for my job."  - Tom

"I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for everything you did to make our wedding....so incredible. You were simply awesome and your presence added so much to our special day. You were a blast to be with and everyone felt so relaxed and comfortable with you around. Thank you for not only taking gorgeous pictures, but for being so patient with everyone and for being unintrusive in the ceremony. Were you even there?! I am so happy my parents found you and that you were available. It couldn't have been a better match!.... You and Amy were friendly, accommodating, professional, and easy to have around. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" -

Jennie Frost

Follow Northern Images Studio 280 on

Other couples have also viewed

• Essential Photography
  • Rhonwen Churchill Photography and Videography
  • Artistic images
  • Ryan Richardson Photography

10 Reviews for Northern Images Studio 280

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

Thankfully Tom work us into his schedule! We didn't give him much notice about our wedding, but he made it! Very professional and upbeat, fun and laid back. We never felt stressed about the time, and he just had everything flow together easily. I barely noticed him at the reception, he just blended right in! We can't wait to see the photos!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Tom is amazing! He came highly recommended by many other vendors down the cape. I quickly discovered that so many people recommend him because he is such a nice, easy-going person who also happens to be a fantastic photographer! My husband is a little picky with photography and so when we were looking for a photographer, we researched it quite a bit. We wanted someone who was skilled at their work but who didn't monopolize the wedding to get the perfect shot. Tom was just who we were looking for. He was always quick to respond to any question or concern I had leading up to the wedding. He would also call sometimes out of the blue just to check in and make sure that everything was still going along as planned. He was flexible to the needs of my family and made everyone feel comfortable while he took his pictures.

I highly recommend Tom Davis as a photographer for your Cape Cod (or Miami, FL) wedding. He was great to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2014

We cannot thank Tom enough for the amazing photos! Our engagement session was the first time either of us had done a professional photo session, and Tom put us at ease immediately. He is so easy going, and full of great ideas!

On our wedding day, he went above and beyond! From intercepting my wet bouquet and drying it off before I soaked myself to wrangling my mom's entire side of the family for a family photo mid-reception, I could not have asked for more.

The photos came out so well, and I cannot wait to finish our album. Thank you Studio 280!!!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Award

• Ballymeade Country Club
    Ballymeade Country Club Country Club Weddings

Tom is one of those most talented photographers around. Very professional, yet witty and fun to have around on this special day!

• Delicious Desserts
    Delicious Desserts Wedding Cakes

Tom Davis is an amazing photographer AND person! Working with Northern Images is a thrill, and Tom's photography is simply awesome. Every image you see just makes you say "wow"! He captures moments that just takes your breath away!

• 74 MA-6A Sandwich, 02563 See on map
    (Phone number)
    By appointment
    Location of (Northern Images Studio 280)

Northern Images Studio 280 frequently asked questions

What photography services does Northern Images Studio 280 include in the starting price?

Northern Images Studio 280 includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Northern Images Studio 280 include in their most popular wedding package?

Northern Images Studio 280 includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • High-Res Images
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Northern Images Studio 280 offer?

Northern Images Studio 280 offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Northern Images Studio 280 offer?

Northern Images Studio 280 offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Northern Images Studio 280 offer for wedding events?

Northern Images Studio 280 offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Northern Images Studio 280 and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Northern Images Studio 280 is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.