Belmont, MA 02478 Map · Phone number

About Northeast Nuptials

Don’t forget the most important part of your wedding… The Ceremony!

The ceremony is what your wedding day is centered around. It's the words that describe your love for one another and proclaim that love to the world! Don't let someone else put those words in your mouth, create your own ceremony with our help.

Northeast Nuptials is a small group of award winning wedding officiants located in New Hampshire that travels all over New England helping committed couples celebrate their love with warm, relevant, and contemporary ceremonies.

We are celebrants ranging from Justices of the Peace to a fully Catholic Priest who will perform your ceremony anywhere you wish. Offering ceremonies that fit every style and budget.

Our celebrants are seminary educated and members of churches located locally in New England and not ordained by internet churches. Giving you over a decades worth of experience putting your feelings for each other into meaningful words.

Follow Northeast Nuptials on

winans
mc

34 Reviews for Northeast Nuptials

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2017

Father Matthew officiated our wedding in May of 2017. We could not have been happier with our ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted! It was personal and our guests raved about our ceremony! I would absolutely recommend Northeast Nuptials!

madalyn · Married on 09/16/2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Father Matthew Michaud of Northeast Nuptials.

My wife Madalyn and I discovered him through Northeast Nuptials, a company that helps couples have a religious wedding ceremony outside of a formal church setting. We chose Father Matthew as our officiant after meeting with him and realizing not only that he is an expert at what he does, but also that he truly enjoys helping couples get married and views his work as a vocational calling. He is fun to be around and also very knowledgeable; he made us feel like we were in good hands throughout the planning of the ceremony. He brings a smile and a sense of humor that is perfectly balanced by the solemnity of the occasion and his command of the audience. He did an excellent job of crafting a homily that was unique to Madalyn and I as a couple, and this was possible because he takes the time to get to know the people for whom he officiates ceremonies. He provided us with an extensive collection of readings and selections with which we crafted our own wedding ceremony, and he also made sure to be present at our wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding to put us at ease that the ceremony would proceed smoothly. He has perfect command of the audience, is an excellent public speaker, and he intuitively grasps the feelings of those around him. I would strongly recommend him to those who want any type of ceremony, and can honestly say that I have no critiques of the job he did for us.
    -Edward & Madalyn

• Missysue984

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

My mom was upset that we weren't getting married in a church so my goal was to find something that would try to ease the pain a bit. I searched and found Father Matt and he explained all about the "old school priests". I was sold and so was my mom. He was great to work with and had so many different options for the ceremony. Every guest that I have spoken to told us how much they loved the ceremony. It was about 20 minutes and Matt had everyone laughing, crying, and awwwing the whole time. It was personal but quick. We loved it and couldn't ask for better. We have some great photos of us laughing. We each had to answer a few questions about ourselves and our relationship that were included in the ceremony. It was a perfect fit and gave everyone more of a glimpse into our relationship. We are so happy my mom made me search high and low because Matt was the best addition to our day.

Northeast Nuptials FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 90.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? ME, MA, NH, VT

• Belmont, MA 02478 See on map
    617-209-9486 (Phone number)
    603-674-9637 (Other Phone Number)
  • Manchester, NH 03104 See on map
    6172099486 (Other Phone Number)