Hooksett, NH View map

$350 Typical Price

Carol Beauregard is a wedding officiant offering her services in New Hampshire. Carol followed her passion and began working as a Justice of the Peace almost two decades ago. This friendly professional values personal touches, and works with couples to design and deliver a unique ceremony that reflects their love. She can act as an assisting had throughout the planning process, and always has an open ear for questions.

Each service with Carol begins with a consultation. This gives her an opportunity to get to know the happy couple while they share their dreams and visions for the big day. Carol can arrange a ceremony rehearsal for the couple's peace of mind, as well as help them write their own vows for a truly tailored affair. A non-denominational officiant, Carol can include a range of traditions in the ceremony, such as a sand ceremony, the unity candle, the rose ceremony, and more. For weddings big or small, vow renewals, and personal moments, Carol is honored to be a part of these milestone occasions.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$350

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$350

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NH

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Anne Z. Married on 09/10/2022

Highly Recommend

Carol was great to have as our Justice of the Peace! She worked with us before the ceremony to help to personalize the wording.
    The ceremony was outside with a fountain in the background which required her to speak slowly and clearly so all guests could hear the words. She did a great job with this.
    Through out the process she was professional with a warmth and kindness that helped make our day special.

Carol Beauregard's reply:

Thank you Anne and Chris, my husband, Esther and I felt like family! Thank you for asking me to officiate for you!
    Pat F. Married on 08/27/2022

Pleasantly accommodating

Carol was pleasantly accommodating. She was very patient when things on our end got a bit hectic. Very professional yet like having your friend there as well! I would choose Carol again.

Carol Beauregard's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure meeting you as well as Timothy and Kimberly! It was a very nice wedding!
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 08/20/2022

Carol Beauregard

Carol was amazing. She helped us out when we had a friends who was our JP cancel and Carol took us on a week and half before our wedding. She helped us with the perfect vows and was patient with us when we changed them a few times. She was quick with her responses to any questions we had. She made our special day perfect.

Carol Beauregard's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the great review. It was my pleasure to work with you and Bret on your special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Carol Beauregard 1
Discount

Anyone that books a wedding with me on Halloween and dresses in a costume and their audience dress in costume will get a $50.00 discount.

Pricing

Team

Justice of the Peace

If you are looking for a kind, non judgemental and laid back Justice of the Peace, you are in the right place. I have been a Justice of the Peace for over 16 years and I do this because I love to see people happy. When I can help to make the Bride and Grooms day a day to remember, I also make it a day that I feel accomplished. I will work with you to ensure that the vows you make to each other reflects what you really want them mean. If you want humor, I can add that as well. I want your day to be as special as I can help make it.

I am in the process of building my review base as I am new on this site but please feel free to look at the ones that I do have. I hope to be talking to you soon.

38 Cross Road Hooksett, NH, 03106
Location of (Carol Beauregard)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding