Nom Nom Sweeties

Owosso, MI View map

Welcome to Nom Nom Sweeties, a home bakery where I make fantastic cakes and sugar art. I aim to make the BEST tasting cakes that are pieces of artwork in their own right so my customers can see that my cakes are anything but "JUST" cake. I'm located in Owosso, Michigan and I serve ALL of Michigan with my amazing cakes.

My cakes are completely custom cakes for all occasions but I specialize in wedding cakes and sugar art. I offer a wide range of upscale, gourmet flavors with hundreds of flavors to choose from. I bake everything fresh, from scratch and with only the BEST ingredients.

**Check out my website: www.NomNomSweeties.com **

***Like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/NomNomSweeties ***

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

$3

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Nick
    Nick Y. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazingly beautiful and tasty cake!

First, I’ll say that no one asked me to write this, I just had such a great experience that I wanted to share it. Nom Nom Sweeties did our wedding cake in June 2021. Before signing the contract, we had a tasting / consultation where we tried 4 of our top choices from all the great flavor options. Leslie went through everything (broke down options, costs for each option, etc) and was very patient with our questions. Pricing was reasonable.

The day of our wedding, the cake was beautiful. We had an outdoor garden-themed wedding so Leslie had contacted the florist, got the names of the flowers that were in my wife’s bouquet, and made some sugar flowers of them that she put on the cake (see photos, it’s beautiful).

The cake not only looked beautiful and tasted amazing, but it even held up through some strong winds and having to be moved multiple times during a tornado warning. We had a lot of leftovers as we had a smaller wedding than anticipated, which means we’ll get to enjoy the cake for months to come (froze it in individual slices as recommended by Leslie). Highly recommend Nom Nom Sweeties!
    Melody Married on 08/20/2016
    Our wedding cake was wonderful! Leslie made our wedding cake look beautiful & it tasted delicious. She is a master at making her hand made peonies look real! She was very easy to work with. When choosing our wedding cake style & flavors, we told her we were not a fan of the taste of fondant but love the sooth & finished look of it. We went with her delicious buttercream frosting & are very happy we did. She somehow made the frosting look like the flawless fondant style we love. I recommend Nom Nom Sweeties if you are looking for a delicious cake with a beautiful look.
  • User2613613 2+ years ago
    Our cake exceeded our expectations!! It was not only BEAUTIFUL but it was delicious as well!! Leslie was very responsive to our emails and was willing to work with all of our requests: from the color to the flowers to the exact details that we wanted on the cake. She made sure that everything was perfect and understood what we were envisioning leading up to our wedding date. All of the tasting samples were amazing and we decided to go with the red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting. Also, we chose fondant instead of buttercream and all of our guests were very impressed by it. The dark chocolate ganache complemented all the other flavors very well. I have never been a fan of red velvet cake but Leslie's recipe made me one. I would definitely recommend Nom Nom Sweeties to other couples.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Nh Bridal & Event Designs Nh Bridal & Event Designs Wedding Rentals

Nom Nom Sweeties is a fantastic find for anyone wanting homemade from scratch cake and goodies. They will custom make and design your cake right before your eyes all the while giving you that one on one attention that you deserve!! ~~Nikki Harrington, Nh Bridal & Event Planning, www.nhbep.com~~

118 S. Washington Street Suite B Owosso, MI, 48867

***We are available by phone only from 10 am until 5 pm Monday through Friday.***
Location of (Nom Nom Sweeties)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding