Astoria, Astoria, NY 11103 Map · Phone number

About Nikki Fontaine Hair and Makeup

Nikki Fontaine Hair and Makeup is a beauty business based in Astoria, New York, that specializes in on-location services for weddings and special occassions. Owner Nikki Fontaine is a licensed hair stylist, makeup artist, and image consultant who is dedicated to provide you and your wedding party with a luxurios spa-like experience as you get ready for your walk down the aisle.

Experience
A Graduate of Toni & Guy Hair Academy, Nikki Fontaine went on to build an extensive clientele as a master stylist, team educator, and business owner. Her combination of creative business training coupled with an intense dedication to perfect her craft make her one of the most sought-after artists in New York City. Nikki is also available for photo shoots, fashion shows, commercials, and editorials.

Nikki Fontaine Hair and Makeup offers on-site hair and makeup sevices for weddings and special events in the greater New York City area. Nikki offers a detailed consultation, so she sees first hand how to accentuate your best features, so you look fresh and polished in front of the camera. Flexible packages specifically design to fit your needs, as well as group services for up to six people are available from Nikki Fontaine Hair and Makeup. Other services offered include the following:

• Blowouts

Resutls
download 1 51 776094

2 Reviews for Nikki Fontaine Hair and Makeup

Kate · Married on 06/17/2017

Nikki is my go-to makeup artist. I absolutely love her work! She provided her services this past year for all my wedding needs. She did my makeup for my engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, wedding etc. I loved her work every time. I highly recommend her. She is truly so talented.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2016

I chose Nikki as my makeup artist for my wedding day. I can't say enough good things about her. She not only made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I knew right away from my makeup trial that I wanted to use her. She took the time to listen to the type of look that I wanted for my wedding and it came out exactly like I wanted. It stayed well into the late hours of my wedding night even after lots of tears, dancing, and windy weather. My MOH/sister also had her makeup done by her and her makeup came out beautifully as well. Nikki is incredibly talented, professional and just really sweet! She even gave me recommendations on makeup after the wedding because I loved my look so much. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Nikki Fontaine Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Astoria Astoria, NY, 11103 See on map