7725 Germantown Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19118 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Night Kitchen Bakery

The Night Kitchen Bakery has been a Philadelphia cornerstone of artisan baked goods for more than 30 years. We are known for moist cakes, "Best of Philly" Brownies, sinful Sticky Buns and stellar customer service.

The Night Kitchen Bakery works closely with each bride and groom to create a cake as individual as each wedding.

The pictures seen here are a few of the wedding cakes we have created. To view our entire photo album and sample our cakes, call to schedule a tasting appointment. 215.248.9235

• Bredenbeck's Bakery
  • The Frosted Fox Cake Shop
  • Velvet Sky Bakery
  • Denise’s Bakery

112 Reviews for Night Kitchen Bakery

• Katerina

Katerina P. · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Beautiful Wedding Cake

Our venue, Joseph Ambler Inn, included a wedding cake in their wedding package and we selected Night Kitchen Bakery.

There were so many different flavor combinations we tried at the initial tasting that we had to sit for a bit and make a choice. We made the request to have our two cats poking out of the bottom tier of the cake and they made that happen. It was a great way to be able to include our cats in our wedding.

(Will add pictures when I get them from my photographer)

Sent on 10/18/2020

Mandy-Lee G. · Married on 02/29/2020

Loved Our Wedding Cake

Our venue, Joseph Ambler Inn, included a wedding cake in our package and we selected The Night Kitchen from the list of vendors and we were not disappointed!

Everyone was so helpful and pleasant to deal with from our first call right up to the day of the wedding. My teenage step-daughter came with us to the cake tasting and we had so much fun deciding on the flavors as a family. It was a tough call because everything tasted so good, but we went with the AMAZING Mocha Chocolate flavor and we were also able to have the Yellow Cake with Lemon Curd as an additional flavor/tier as a bright a refreshing alternative to the chocolate.

We had a small intimate brunch wedding with only 22 guests and we had an adorable 3-tier cake that looked exactly as we had described it. We loved the way it turned out so much and I really appreciated the way they used the book-page flowers we had made as decorations for the cake.

It's been almost a month since our wedding and my sister keeps bringing up the cake. I guess I know were we are getting her next birthday cake!

Night Kitchen Bakery is wonderful and will to disappoint!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 08/24/2019

I still dream about their wedding cake

I've been to more weddings than I can remember in the past few years, and I think Night Kitchen Bakery made the best tasting wedding cake I've ever had. Working with them to make our wedding cake was probably the easiest and most fun wedding task.

I really liked that their cakes are lighter (as opposed to pound cake). We got to try different combinations of cake flavors, fillings, and icings for our four cake tiers (preCOVID wedding, it fed 150 people with plenty of leftovers to spare). We ended up with mocha chocolate cake with mocha chocolate icing, yellow cake with lemon curd, yellow cake with raspberry jam, and carrot cake). They were all delicious, but my favorite was the yellow cake with lemon curd. We received lots of compliments from our guests about our cake!

Bakery staff were great, and Chef Amy was very responsive and easy to work with. They have examples of designs they have done in the past, or you could send them cake inspo pics.

We look forward to visiting their bakery again!

Sent on 09/11/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Real Wedding

• Joshua's Catering Wedding Caterers

This is the place to go if you are looking for beautiful and stylish wedding cakes. They're yummy too!

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love Night Kitchen. Amy and her staff are skilled beyond belief. Their desserts/cakes not only look amazing, but taste just as good. Cheekadee has had the pleasure of working with Night Kitchen on many events that have always turned out successful.

• PineCrest Country Club Country Club Weddings

Cakes and desserts are fantastic from the Night Kitchen, we use them often for our weddings at PineCrest County Club. Each cake is designed to the brides request, this bakery does a great job and we are honored to work with them for our events. We just had a martini shaped cake for a birthday party. The Night Kitchen is very creative. I had the Opportunity to have lunch at the bakery, this is something you should really try. Great homemade lunch. Thank you Amy, and your staff for all the wedding cakes and desserts for our clients. Always a huge success. Sherry

• 7725 Germantown Ave. Philadelphia, 19118 See on map
    Location of (Night Kitchen Bakery)