AMR Catering

Elkins Park, PA View map

AMR Catering — located in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania and serving clients in the Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley regions — is a dessert and wedding cake catering company that creates delicious, hand-crafted, and exceptionally unique dessert items for special events. Providing services to wedding showers, cocktail parties, bachelorette parties, engagements, and weddings, this caterer offers sweet and savory menus that will perfectly accommodate your special event.

AMR Catering specializes in unique and creative dessert options for wedding-related events, but they also provide specific catering services. These services include breakfast/brunch, buffet, cocktail reception service, custom menus, family-style options, hors d’oeuvres, lunch, plated options, tapas, and pre-event tastings for couples to develop a customized menu. AMR Catering also provides delivery, setup, and cleanup of all rental items and food.

Cuisine
AMR Catering specializes in dessert options that include cake pops, cakes, cheese, cookies, cupcakes, dessert buffet, fruit, and pastries. They also offer traditional catering options with American, Greek, Indian, Mediterranean, Mexican, and Middle Eastern cuisine options. Dietary restrictions are able to be accommodated; these restrictions include gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan, and vegetarian.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.25

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
  • MPB
    Matti P. Married on 08/21/2021

The most delicious desserts

We hired Aarti for my Bridal Shower cake and our Welcome Dinner cake. Her flavor options are so incredible but we decided on a chocolate chip cake with nutella filling and oreo icing. Every single guest at the bridal shower finished between 1-2 pieces because it was so good. We ended up ordering the same flavors for the welcome dinner with a different design because everyone loved it so much. When it comes to cake design, Aarti was so creative and would take my Pinterest ideas and make them come to reality with her unique spin on them. I loved that I had a one-of-a-kind cake. Aarti was a pleasure to work with and made the cake design process fun and exciting. I would absolutely recommend her and we will be hiring her again soon!
    Vincy Married on 08/10/2015
    Aarti is such a pleasure to work with. From start to finish I never felt I had to repeat myself. I told her my vision for the cake and she executed. She provided us tastings for her delights and it was amazing. She adds that touch of India in some of her treats which is a killer for the community. The best part of working with Aarti was how flexible and creative she was with assisting with toppers, base and ideas. You will love her and her professionalism. All out guests raved her delights. I will def be using her for future events.
  • W
    Wendy M. Married on 08/02/2015

Best Decision We Could have Made

When looking for a caterer for our 25th Wedding Anniversary party our daughters chose AMR Catering and they were perfect. Aarti walked them through the options available to them and she worked within the budget they had. She met them at a mutually convenient place to sample some of the food they would decide on. My daughters couldn't rave enough about Aarti's professionalism, knowledge and friendliness throughout the entire process from initial contact to end of the event. The food was outstanding! It was a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. It has been five years since our party which was a huge success and I still have people raving about the food they had! Now that's money well spent. We have upcoming events that will require catering and AMR Catering will be the only call we will make. We know exactly what to expect and will not be disappointed.

Elkins Park, PA, 19027
Location of (AMR Catering)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding