Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nicolette Sessin Photography

Nicolette here! I grew up traveling the world and have channeled my love for exotic places into a career that is not only fulfilling to say the least, but also important. I believe that the moments we share on a wedding day are fleeting and I would love to capture them for you! Let me document your day and tell your love story!

Follow Nicolette Sessin Photography on

Nicolette Sessin Photography 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

Nicolette is a Photography Goddess

Where do I even start?! Nicolette whole-heartedly captured our wedding day exactly how we remember it...all the smiles, the silly faces, the laughter, and the dancing. She put so much time, heart, spirit, and energy into our day and capturing our memories. We are so beyond happy with our beautiful photos and our gorgeous wedding album. From beginning to end, it really feels like our story, and we genuinely could not be any happier. She made us laugh all day with her glowing personality, which really helps to ease the nerves and anxiety. Nicolette captures real people and real expressions, and that is why we loved her so much and will definitely us her again in the future!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Nicolette Sessin Photography 14
    Nicolette Sessin Photography 15
    Nicolette Sessin Photography 16

Mackenzie · Married on 10/29/2016

Nicolette has been amazing to work with. She truly went above and beyond for us with our photos! The quality of the pictures are awesome, and she was so easy to work with. She made the photos fun and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. She worked with our DJ and caterers at the reception to make everything seamless. Her dedication to her clients is incredible! You can tell she truly cares. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Bria · Married on 10/15/2016

Looooooved the photos and experience that I had with Nicolette Sessin Photography! She went above and beyond to answer any and all questions my husband and I had about packages, locations and the schedule for the day of our wedding. Her pictures are AMAZING and I receive compliments on them almost daily. The amount of photos we received and the quality of the images make her prices worth it! We will definitely hire her again in the future!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Award

Real Weddings

• Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas
    Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicolette is an artist- her camera is the paintbrush. She captures the essence of her subjects, and her love for this medium is evident. Her style is expansive, growing, and never-ending. She is a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend her.

• Manhattan, 66502 See on map