Nicole Ladonne Photography

Nicole Ladonne Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nicole Ladonne Photography

your day with an artistic touch.

Nicole has an extensive background in the creative arts. She understands that every wedding, and every couple is different, and believes that her work reflects just that! She would love the opportunity to tell your story with her own artistic touch!

You can check out Nicole’s portfolio at www.nicoleladonne.com

Nicole’s work can also been seen in:
The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Ruffled Blog, and on Extreme Makeover, Home Edition

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Detroit

18 Reviews for Nicole Ladonne Photography

Nicole is an amazingly talented photographer! Aside from her skill and eye for detail, she is very sweet and goes to great lengths to make sure her brides are happy. I would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for an artistic eye and thoughtful personality =)

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole was the absolute best! We not only received incredibly wonderful photographs, but we felt like we gained a friend as well! She's the best!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole was wonderful to work with. She made everything so easy and had great ideas. She is truly an artist :)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/11, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1226515641643 dsc 1479
220x220 sq 1310490676085 l028
220x220 sq 1310490825070 js013

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Nicole has a creative and instinctive eye for photos. As a wedding cake designer, I have worked with a lot of photographers over the years and I believe she is among the cream. I recommend her highly. Bryant Stuckey (Chef/Owner Decadent Delight Cakes and Pastries)

Nicole is simply one of the best photgaphers we have ever worked with. We highly recommend her!

Nicole Ladonne is such a talented photographer, her photos grace the wall of fancy places like the famous Common Grille in near by Chelsea, and every time I talk to her she is traveling to some exotic place to photograph for a happy client. I'm proud to say I get to share an office with Nicole in downtown Ann Arbor and look forward to our events together this season!!

If you want beautiful natural images you have to hire Nicole Ladonne Photography. We are always excited when we have the chance to work with her because we know the couples will be relaxed and able to really enjoy their photography experience.

I could go on for ages about how amazing Nicole is. She has one of the most artistic eyes and emotional styles that I have had the pleasure of working with. I can speak from both sides (in front of the camera and behind the scenes). If you have the chance, book her immediately. You won't regret it and you will end up with the perfect reflection of your priceless memories.

Events